PlayStation Vita General 2815 - Spooky Weekend Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Root Leter Launch Trailer Gameplay Showcase
youtu.be/d570Er7D_Lk

>Steins;Gate 0 launches November 29 in North America,November 25 in Europe
gematsu.com/2016/10/steinsgate-0-launches-nove

>Valkyria Azure Revolution new trailer,seven new characters and army branches detailed
gematsu.com/2016/10/valkyria-azure-revolution-new-tra

>Touhou Koubuto V moved up to November 2 in Japan,first trailer
gematsu.com/2016/10/touhou-koubuto-v-ps

>God Wars Future Past Debut Trailer+LE
youtu.be/AURaydFY0dM
gematsu.com/2016/10/god-wars-future-past-limited

>SE Online Store’s Spooky Sale Discounts
dualshockers.com/2016/10/27/square-enix-online-sto

>World of Final Fantasy to add Sora from Kingdom Hearts via free DLC this winter
gematsu.com/2016/10/world-final-fantasy-add-sora-king

>Berserk and the Band of the Hawk details combat styles pre-order bonuses announced
gematsu.com/2016/10/beserk-band-hawk-details-combat-styles-pr

>Akiba’s Beat coming to Europe in Q1 2017
gematsu.com/2016/10/akibas-beat-coming-europe-q1

>Old-school JRPG Asdivine Hearts coming in 2017
dualshockers.com/2016/10/27/old-school-rpg-asdivine-hea

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dth4tVEc_Sc
nebularealms.com/forum/index.php?/topic/108-frequently-answered-questions/#entry696
gematsu.com/2016/09/toukiden-2-atelier-firis-nights-azure-2-samurai-warriors-sanada-maru-coming-west
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Long live kirino

Fried is going to slay a ton of Green Pussyhair now that his personality becomes reversed from asexual.

He's going to mow down Monica's green grassy field down there, is you know what I mean.

I've been thinking that it's about time to retire vita-chan lately, and I feel pretty...melancholy, I guess? It honestly reminds me of my Dreamcast days - I absolutely loved being part of a small enthusiast community for a niche console, participating in community events, trying out new games I never would have before just because they were on the system (and loving them), building a collection of rare physical games/LEs, and even being part of all the drama and shitstorms.

Yeah, I think I'm done though. I may pop in from time to time just to see how everyone reacts to the few releases left that I'll be picking up, but this is probably my goodbye.

It's been really fun, and I honestly do hope that if Sony ever releases another handheld that I'll get to talk to y'all again - even if we don't know it due to the whole anonymity thing.

I appreciate y'all for the last four years I've had with you. I hope you have a nice day, and find many hundreds - if not thousands - of hours of fun with your own Vita-chan. Ciao.

Sorry for the blogpost but I'm tipsy and genuinely wanted to express my gratitude to y'all somehow even if it does make me look like a fucking retard.

I'm down to Atelier next year then I can wait for Tokyo Xanadu PS4. The only other thing I want is possibly Nep Nep connect, but I think that might stay JP only.

i miss you guys

this yomawari game is kinda cute

I miss you too snakefag

If only Jannu were still here...

I love halloween

Post backlogs

Butts

DONT WORRY IT WILL SOON BE OVER AND THEN YOU WILL ALL BE FREE

It's over lads

Post skittles!

Stop with this shit faggot

It's okay next time hopefully you'll be able to post the gamelist in time..

What's your favorite Vita wallpaper, Vitagen?

Also the weird sister advice sudden posting
don't forget that needing to stop

Pedo

What are you playing right now?

Post your latest plat!
Post your latest Vita screenshot!
Post your favorite vita-related wallpaper!
Post your waifu before you get KEKED
Post your favorite Vita-related game!
Post your latest Vita purchase!

The bullying is uncalled for

i wonder if it'll come over here but as a $40 release with no iap shit

My internet is not fast

I like how you can easily spot the newfags when that image is posted.
It's literally ingrained in Vitagen culture by this point

Post your face and I will

don't be such a nigger, the list needs updating and you putting a fake date in the filename is going to fool chart user

downwell

Xenoverse 2

youtube.com/watch?v=dth4tVEc_Sc

GE2 Rage Burst

I marathoned Idolm@ster. Should I watch puchimas or go onto Cinderella Girls?

Read puchimas don't watch the anime yet

sleep game

What is Vitagen playing right now and what game are you waiting for / to receive?

>Playing Toukiden AoD

>Waiting for Toukiden Kiwami and 2

>Playing WoFF
>Waiting on Freedom wars eater kiwami sacrifice 3

'kay.
I just want to hear more of the poorfag idol's fucking ray romano nasal-talking voice

I'm currently catching leftover mirages in the forest and snow regions.

was eating but vd in a sec

Any games like this on Vita?
nebularealms.com/forum/index.php?/topic/108-frequently-answered-questions/#entry696

playing FF13-2 on PC
to take a break from SAO Lost Song on the vita
I'm not waiting for any games because I don't have the money to buy them so.

Playing Spider and Yomawari. 2spoopy4me. Spider goes into high gear when you start to uncover bloody murder scenes. And Yomawari kicks it to 11 right at the start poor Poro ;_;..

Waiting on DQB, √Letter and WoFF. I also have S;G0 preordered but that's ages away...

Her character is little different in puchi

>I marathoned Idolm@ster.
Tell me about it user. How did you like? Who your favorite idol?

Recolove

WoFF or Yomawari?

In the mood for spooky for comfy funny?

Roll

People are obsessed with technology I swear, it's creeping me out

Time for more wage slaving user.

Playing: Tales of Hearts R. Also Persona 4 Golden, but I seem to procrastinate playing it still since I've played the original one on the PS2 quite a bit. That, and I kind of want to wait till Winter hits and right before P5 is close to release as well.

Waiting on: World of Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest Builders. I really don't know why I keep buying games, since my backlog is full of things still in their shrink wrap, but it builds character.

>tfw got a baby paleberry following me around in WoFF.

How do you beat the Crimson Orochi?

Hit it until it dies.

Loli Chihaya > Azusa > Makoto > Miki > Kotori > Ami > Chihaya > Yayoi > Iori > Producer > Mami > Hibiki > Yukiho > Haruka > Takane > Ritsuko

I didn't expect myself to like the series as much as I did.
Not even denouncing or smearing or whatever, but I assumed it'd be an average idol anime.
I didn't expect to become so attached to all the characters. I legitimately didn't want the series to end as it kept becoming more and more fun/interesting as the episodes went on.
My favorite episode is when Azusa tries on the wedding dress
My favorite plot is Chihaya's past
Haruka is kind of a brat

Odds - WoFF
Evens - Yomawari

I try

Wowwww

I'm really interested to see what you think of TakeP in CG.

>Takane that low
That fine atleast you liked the series
I find haruka arc to be the best

I'm at the point where I'm dropping anime now, and it's giving me more free time. I may start watching it and finish before the next cour starts.
I'm pretty interested too.
I wonder if they'll live up to all the personalities I saluted to on the panda

Reroll because zero.

Do you like the music?

I'm not kidding when I say that TakeP is easily the best part of the series. Not too crazy about CG in general, but it's still not too bad.

She had a good episode, but I never found her outstandingly interesting outside of that one episode.
But really though, she had one of the best episodes. I just couldn't remember any actual development outside of that

Yes
I haven't looked up any of the songs again though. I probably will once I finish Cinderella Girls
Haruka's arc was nice. I just liked Chihaya's more. Also, it made me look at Haruka like the average Japanese brat which was actually good because I always assumed she was supposed to be just an average girl who made it

I keep hearing a lot of good things about him.
I liked the previous producer so I'm excited to see how he comes out.

I'm the only one that really like Producer 765 he was a nice guy
P-head producer is the best

What are they doing to that panda?

All of the Producers are pretty great.

that

Try the "MASTER 生っすか SPECIAL 1-6" and "Famison 8BIT"
"MASTER SPECIAL" and "MASTER ARTIST 3" are also nice

You need some DPS I guess. It can be frustrating to fight him because his movement patterns are so aggressive, and it seems as is he has a ton of HP so it's frustrating because you think you do no damage to him and he's always good at evading when you're trying to pin him down.
But just go after his legs and chip them down, learn which foot he stomps with first and avoid that, start by attacking the foot he stomps with last, after he stomps the first time, attack his other foot because he's now going to stomp with his second foot. Eventually you will cripple his legs and tail.

Also you're playing the wrong game, you're supposed to get Kiwami instead of Age of Demons, since it's reworked mechanics, massively updated campaign which includes everything in the AoD game, but it's twice as long.

Persona 5 and WoFF
Stressed that Firis comes out so soon and I won't be able to day one play it but I'm having fun so its okay.

Same here. I put off Idolmaster as lame for years and marathon'd and fucking loved it. I can't do Cinderella Girls or Love Live. It just ain't the same. They feel so lame compared to 765 Pro.

Except the break one
but we don't talk about break

When will Rage Burst on vita get a sale like on steam right now

Does WoFF have Triple Triad

>break

Maybe I should've be a little more concise on that.

>Playing Toukiden AoD
>Waiting for Toukiden Kiwami and 2
Why would you do that?

Kiwami is so much better and includes everything AoD has, but has even more.
It's actually painful to play AoD compared to Kiwami in my opinion, since you're so restricted in the original Mitama system which takes too much planning, and can be such a waste of gold if you ever need to reset a mitama.

Anyway if you need help at some point with clearing the phases, I can help you out. But the better game really is Kiwami.

Huh weird, I just noticed I didn't have a reaver Mu prism, no wonder I couldn't catch it. But aren't I supposed to get a new one each time I see a new species?

I see that there is a video on how to kill the Crimson Orochi with no problem.

except I need Trigger Happy and Frugal. Fucking hell

I have yet to find a single minigame. I know there are some because you can play them in the twin's room but I haven't unlocked any yet. Sorry I can't give you a better answer.

I need high quality pictures of Princess Goblin.

Break was a mistake
The only good thing about that shit was the cover anime songs

So is Toukiden 2 coming out soon (or at all) in english?

I kinda wanna play but I don't wanna buy an old game that will get replaced by the sequel in a month or two

gematsu.com/2016/09/toukiden-2-atelier-firis-nights-azure-2-samurai-warriors-sanada-maru-coming-west

It's not replacing Kiwami id that's what you think. I think you can safely get Kiwami because it's a great game, and 2 will feature a completely new story and setting.

It's also open-world, so it feels like a different game.

>Vita
>High quality images

I havent played/boughten any of them yet, but if all the online moves to the next one then i'd rather wait for some months for taht

If only there was a render of here as good as this.

I don't see the point in a "highpoly" model if it's going to look like garbage because you can't also implement antialiasing with it because of the strain

I guess it's more fun with online with other players.

But the single player will still be good in my opinion. The NPC a.i. is really competent in Kiwami.

Quickly, I need someone to tell me which mirages have light attacks, I want to catch undead princess

Which FF is she from?

wheres the berserk vita dump

Yeah... I might give it a shot sometime but i've got quite a few games going right now so if it's not time sensitive like online play then It'll have to wait