Why is Veeky Forums one of the most toxic boards in the entirety of Veeky Forums...

Why is Veeky Forums one of the most toxic boards in the entirety of Veeky Forums? The only productive threads are the general threads which are becoming increasingly plagued with memes meanwhile every other independent thread is a blatant troll attempt or some idiotic question. I honestly can't believe what this place has become.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ierCLIodtkQ
twitter.com/tayloralaska
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you don't like it, you can just leave.

>inb4 autoib cucks start shilling their safespace board
nobody's gonna join your reddit-tier cancer Veeky Forums knockoff, stay BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=ierCLIodtkQ

Gasoline, oil, antifreeze, tranny fluid and basically everything else you put in your car have many health risks. Toxicity is to be expected.

>Why is Veeky Forums one of the most toxic boards in the entirety of Veeky Forums?

Because 'car culture' attracts retards.

>gets btfo in the last thread
>please come to our safespace

this
go vote
for no reason really

>alphonse still chapped about getting kicked off the autoib forums

Damn, son.

>implying
it's a shit knockoff with shit rules

it's dead on arrival

Because faggots like you make threads like this

>this anal blasted
Damn son you wants some cheese with that wine

GM FANGIRLS SO ASSHURT THEY HAVE TO MAKE THEIR OWN SAFE SPACE THREAD

Because you're a faggot who's never been to Veeky Forums, /pol/, /int/, or Veeky Forums whenever there's a that guy thread.

Oh, and the vidya twin boards.

As someone who made /v/ and /m/ his home for a good long time, this place is fucking paradise compared to any other blue board.

It's because "car guys" aren't true car guys. They're bandwagon jumping, tribes folk that hate everything outside their garage. A real car guy appreciates cars instead of joining camps.

So most people on this board are shit heads. They're the guys that ruin car meets. They're the guys no one actually likes. They're the ones who call themselves "car guys", but are really just cunts.

What was the deal with that chick?
Whatever happened to her?
Ashley Jones, right?

she probably got a chad and no longer felt the need to attention whore

top kek dude
just go to /tv/ for like half a minute and Veeky Forums will become a paradise
and there is no mouth shitting tread on Veeky Forums so it's makes it really fine

It's literally just one or two anons evading bans you can tell when they're awake because the catalog is full of cancerous one sentence posts

>Why is Veeky Forums one of the most toxic boards in the entirety of Veeky Forums?
Because "you" or the trolls mock the posters that give detailed answers as being retarded, autistic, schizo, or one-linered with the "you're wrong" comment despite them being right. So they stopped posting. I guess that's what the trolls want. To make Veeky Forums into a non-useful place so that they can drag everyone else down to their miserable lives' level of incompetence.

That and there are too many immature people under 20 here. It's not like those moderated forums where you have to login to post. The trolls get weeded out there.

>toxic

if you want productive threads go to a specific forum.
if you want memes and trolls, you're in the right place.

At least you guys aren't elitist assholes like /g/.

Well maybe you are I rarely come here.

>Why is ___ one of the most toxic boards in the entirety of Veeky Forums? The only productive threads are the general threads which are becoming increasingly plagued with memes meanwhile every other independent thread is a blatant troll attempt or some idiotic question. I honestly can't believe what this place has become

Is it really? (I rarely venture outside of Veeky Forums.)

yeah I agree, it's marginally better than /g/ here

The GTR v. GM v. Ford shitflinging and extreme bench racing has managed to finally kill this board.

Inb4 butthurt Whatever Fangirl I have no dog in any of these fights.

Is that a boy, girl or boygirl?

twitter.com/tayloralaska

/v/ is literally an edgier reddit. I'm not using literally to create a hyperbole here, I really do mean it. Constant e-celeb wank threads, circlejerk generals that repeat more than once a day, and post quality that would be expected from club penguin forums. Facebook memes are constantly used unironically.

>has become.
Bruh

can someone post the facebook of that kid who always posts the gold colored smiley faces and ecoboost comments

/m/ is way better than here, what are you on about? Apart from snapshit but even he is less annoying then alphonse.

different user but /m/s shitposting has always been just as bad as over here. alphonse is vvvrager tier. in other news /cgl/ got a tripfag that is as bad as clawshrimpy. i just like machines and building shit which is the reason i like /m/ and Veeky Forums, but generals here are way more comfy here than on /m/.

I'm from Veeky Forums and also lurk tv, pol, trv and b

Veeky Forums is anything but toxic

I guess I kind of wasn't there for the valverager days, you have to admit that g-reco shitposting is far less frequent than gtr vs Z06 shitposting though right?

uh where you there while greco was on. i'm surprised at the lack of shitposting for macross delta. kuromokuro got the same shitposting as argevollen pretty much. i really miss samflam threads. my point is /m/s shitposter became more flavor of the week after vvv. that may never happen here, though i have seen a lot of shitposting about hondas by mostly rwdfags. rwdfags have become the new gtr vs z06 shitposters.

>twitter.com/tayloralaska
tfw I am in Alaska too, I wonder if she is in Fairbanks or Anchorage? as I am working in both cities

Veeky Forums is fine for now, aside from one or two shitposters every now and then.

If you want to see what a real board decline looks like, go to /int/.

>Goes from being a board about international discussion and defining whiteness of countries
>Gets filled with faggots after an Ausfag hacked Veeky Forums and is now nothing but generals with nothing but shitposting and threads with nothing but shitposting

The last time I heard, she was in Oregon

This board is fucking nothing but shitposting and generals too you dipshit.

Even then they mostly stick to one or two threads. They invade almost all threads here.

Veeky Forums was ALWAYS about engine/drivetrain/transmission config shitposting, even from the days of planimal and dead.