I got myself one of these back in april and wanted to know Veeky Forums's general opinion on them...

I got myself one of these back in april and wanted to know Veeky Forums's general opinion on them? I really enjoy it and its been very reliable for me. Also post your cars

>WAHAHA pigfat
>lol visibility
>loves to eat oil and pedestrians, whichever is nearer

Not a bad choice for muscle, better than the GM counterpart.

If completely stock, the 4.6 is a bit asthmatic, if that's a right word for it. Changes to the intake and a tune fix that right up. Also ford could've done better on the suspension. I mean it's by no means as bad as people make it out to be but changing it is like night and day. I don't have any new pictures after I did the suspension work.

shitty but still better than 95+% of Veeky Forums including mine

I have driven one. They are nice but a bit slow. They should kept the mod 4.6 over the 3 valve for the gt.
I personally went with a Coyote

I was looking for a coyote when shopping around but my 10 gt was way too cheap to turn down.

Had an 07 it was alright but I dropped it the second I drove a 15. Love that blue btw.

yeah if i had the money id be in a 5.0 15, this one works for me though

how do you feel about the gauge cluster and steering wheel pointing toward the drivers window and not at the driver?

Hello, my 3 Valve compatriot!

same question to you
Its the first thing i noticed when i sat in a mustang.
And not just in one. ALL of them
That and the shifter being IN THE FUCKING DASH
why isnt it set back a little? Its not ergonomic at all

Not OP, but honestly I like the ergonomics. I know they aren't ideal, but I'm a pretty tall guy and the car fits me nicely. I can heel toe effectively as well. My only complaint is that I'm not fond of the steering wheel posts joining with the wheel at 9 and 3, it makes ideal hand placement nearly impossible.

06 with full bolt ons checking in

At least I can beat stock Coyotes, r-r-r-right?

Makes it easier to wedge their gut into the car.
>shifter being IN THE FUCKING DASH
More room for cup holders

To answer your question about the shifter, I have a Hurst billet competition shifter with a long handle that bends backward, it puts it at a much more comfortable position. It also fixes the "nonexistent third" problem.
I feel your pain all too well. I'm saving up for a Kenne Bell 2.8 Mammoth to send the power sky rocketing. Going to need a new hood, pull the shaker, and forged internals too, but I think it'll be well worth it.

The cup holder placement is fucking awful for a manual transmission. If you have anything even remotely tell placed in it you have to bend your arm over to grab the shift knob. Basically relegates them to being used to hold my phone and I-Pass.

What the fuck are you talking about? I own one and the gauge cluster and dash DO point at the driver. You must be austic to think that they point and the drivers window.

I'm buying an 05 V6 next week. I'm stoked!

Are you crosseyed?

I'm working on getting one in the next week or so.
Pic related.

Looking good. I wish I was getting an 07 as they're the first model year to include aux inputs. When I get mine, I'm gonna have to replace the head unit. Hopefully I won't have to tinker with too much wiring.

I'm thinking $14k is $2k too much, though. I am going to fight the dealer on it.

I live in Canada, so prices here are complete dogshit. I wish I could find that car here.

Basically a Crown Victoria with a spoiler. Next.

Nice meme friend. I also drive a Miata.

If you enjoy it, who the fuck cares what Veeky Forums thinks about it?

Crown Vic? Basically a Mustang without a spoiler. Next.

Look at that nigger on a semi formal attire kek
>tie coon

you're looking for anemic, jeff.
the word is anemic.

What should I look for when I go to buy one, an 07, next week?

Got an 07 gt....fun car... going to get cams/ 100 shot soon

I like it, my neighbor has a California Special, it's quite nice. Since he's had his 08 GT/CS a lot longer than I've had my 08 GT I go to him for just about whatever questions I have, plus he works at a Ford dealership in the parts department so I always get his employee discount, it's pretty fuckin great.

Ive only seen ome in person (kiwi fag) so my opinion would be based from vids anf others opinions, my fiances uncle has a candy apple 69 fast back with horrible beige interior, went to prom/the ball in it was a nice car except for all the chrome, pic related one of my cars

There's like 1001 things you're supposed to look for. Start researching and making a mental or physical check list.

Obviously you are