370z

Whats so bad about the 370z? They look fine and they make decent power, are they really that hard to work on?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Chevrolet-Corvette-Z06-/252538433992?forcerrptr=true&hash=item3acc76b1c8:g:WhoAAOSwLnBX2EIg&item=252538433992
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

More expensive to modify than a mustang.
Not better than a mustang gt
You look like a boyracer faggot. (all types of people drive mustangs)

Are stock internals good for making 400ish hp or is it already at the limit?

Moist secretions.

I'v heard the VQ37 isn't a good platform for forced induction. Not sure why.

I really like how the 370z runs in rf2, very well balanced car that is great for racing on the track. So that makes me won't one in real life.

nothing wrong with them

americans hate them because it destroys mustangs from its era on anything that isn't an arizona desert road

it has a better chassis than the skyline gt-r's too

high compression and the stock internals can't handle boost for long. then cooling becomes an issue

because people get pissed off over that laptime people shitpost about on here about it beating a Corvette in a race.
To me, it's just another ugly jap car.

it's a design with 10 years old technology.
the interior screams entry level car, not $ 40k.

desu I thought this thread was about the 350z

The interior admittedly is shit, but it's still a good car, but compared to the current mustang >$37k brand new with the GT Performance package, I can see why you fags don't get Z's.

Because you can buy a Z06 for less so why bother?

Nissan build quality
>interior looks like shit
>drivetrain can't handle much boost
>exterior is meh tier

Note to Nissan: go back to the 70's and relearn how you made fun cars, and then apply your knowledge to today.

I mean seriously, you can get a legit 200mph supercar for less:
ebay.com/itm/Chevrolet-Corvette-Z06-/252538433992?forcerrptr=true&hash=item3acc76b1c8:g:WhoAAOSwLnBX2EIg&item=252538433992

and gets 28mpg on the highway too.

Whst about its cousin, the G37

Outdated, but also has nowhere else to go.

at least it looks better.

Pfft thats nothing.
They actually got this sold to some teen who will get it repoed if they dont drive it into a lake. Like most the Corvettes i see across nc.

I can pick a 370z for 60k new. What's a zo6 doing?

I can pick up 2 used C5 Z06's with under 30k miles that will beat the shit out of your 370Z in every possible way at that price

I mean, why would you even consider the 370Z considering?

450whp is doable with stock block. More than that, you need to build it and sleeve it. They DON'T make decent power. They are way behind. Drive nice. Handle well. Better looking that the shit stang. Easy to work on. To build one over 500whp and reliable you would need $10k +

> i know nothing about aesthetics: the post

Yeah the stock internals are good up to 600whp. It's the transmission that I would be worried about

The best RELIABLE power I've seen is 500whp.

Cooling is handled by an aftermarket FMIC. Nobody would run FI without one

>think a FMIC will help with coolant issues
LOL tard

Is Nissan a meme brand?

I wouldn't use the word reliable with any aftermarket FI modifications. Ive seen blocks fail at 400whp. The thing is whenever you do FI to a NA car it can make small problems that were already there into BIG problems. There are a lot of people with fast intentions kits running 500whp+ on stock internals

Coolant issues? Do you know anything about the 370z? The only overheating issues anyone has on the z is with the oil.

holy shit what the fuck am i reading

I've flogged the shit out of my z and I've never had "coolant issues". That's what I'm trying to say. You know that there is 2 separate temperature gauges in the z right?

>so dumb he's comparing his STOCK Z to a turbo modified Z with cooling issues.
>thinks an intercooler will solve the overheating issue
>but he drives his car on the street so mad hard!!!!
LOL cringe worthy faggot.

never heard of the VQ-based Z/G cars being hard to work on outside of replacing light bulbs on the g35

if you're gonna daily it, I would instead recommend the G37S

It's twin turbocharged and I've tracked it multiple times. Never had problems overheating

And you are a retarded cunt. Go fuck your mom, I left her waiting.

the VG series Z cars (Z31/Z32) are the ones that suck horribly to work on, as that VG engine is WEDGED IN THERE.

BTW what kind of basement dweller are you? What do you drive? Do you even own a house faggot? Only an autistic fucks with no education or social skills make comments like that.

Faggot ass fat fuck bitch I bet your car is a piece of shit. Go die in a fucking ditch

Too expensive for the average boy racer

rear visibility sucks

>three thousands five hundreds fucking pounds "sport" car
>pig fat
>shit tier bunker visibility
>interior is plastic molding factory floor
>dominant demographic is bitchass mexican posers

>3500lbs

That's the convertible, coupe is like 300 lbs lighter