It's OK, you can admit it, Veeky Forums. No one will call you a faggot in this thread. Probably

It's OK, you can admit it, Veeky Forums. No one will call you a faggot in this thread. Probably.

How good at driving are you, actually?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HyKb3CAFT6I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm so good at driving that I can weave though traffic without needing my turn signals.

I'm fukin mad max m8

Not good.
I cant back up trailers very well and Ive never driven a manual.

Done a few track days in my time so better than your avg bear but a cone chaser would prob own me.

Have a motorcycle permit and CDL also

>tfw never driven a truck with a trailer before
>download Euro truck simulator to try practicing but even in a video game I can't figure it out
>I start my CDL training on Monday
I can't imagine next week going well

I like to think I'm better than the average bear, but I also know that I've done some fucking dumbass moves. Pretty sure being able to admit that is good.
Never been pulled over.
Never gotten into an accident.
Hoon atleast once a day, oftentimes two.
Have driven and hooned the same routes for about 3 years.

Often bait boy racers at a particularly nasty s bend, been doing that for about two years and I've gotten passed while doing it once.

But aside from baiting at that stretch of road I often avoid other cars, especially modded ones. I don't like the idea of killing someone.

Suicidal.

I push shit to the physical limits and then some, in turns.

No accidents, no tickets and I've been driving for 11 years.

Really good. Zero accidents, and extremely focused on surroundings while driving. I never touch anything but the wheel and the shifter. Took every kind of driving class/lesson possible and got in car experience with multiple professionals. It's one of the very few things in my life I'm proud of.

I can drive manual and I can ride a motorcycle. I can pull trailers. Never been in an accident, but that doesn't really mean anything. Never been on a bona fide race track, but I've been dicking around at high speeds on dirt since I was a kid. Overall I would say I'm OK.

I nearly caused another SUV to go sideways from my impact and backed up into a gate and fucked my rear window. I occasionally forget to look to my sides and end up nearly smacking into other cars, so I'm pretty pathetic at it.

Eh. Miles better than I used to be. 25 now. 10+ tickets between 17 and 21. Kept them all off my record. More minor bumps than I can remember. No incidents since I turned 21.

I learned from my mistakes. I can take turns and don't push the limit too far.

total pussy

I'd say 8/10

>kept them all off my record

i have to go to court in a month for some speeding tickets, how do i achieve this

also accidentally ran a red light going 2 mph, not sure if the flash was lighting or a camera

I'm better than most off-road. On road I'd say I'm better than normies but not really great.

I've pulled trailers and DD a manual but never raced or driven something ACTUALLY fast

I'm great, and I speed everywhere. I would give myself negative points for retaliating when someone cuts me off just to go slow.

I speed everywhere, but I'm aware of my surroundings.

im awful driver

vehicle is 1997 micra with 1L engine

>i drive slow, highways i go -20km/h below limit cuz i dont like the noise
>prefer to drive left lane because theres less cars
>always drive tru yards and streets that you arent allowd to drive tru, just to save effort
>i dont use blinkers much because i dont even know why
>i cant paraller park so i often end up blocking other parked cars

I'm not one to brag,
but
I've managed to dodge 5 legally blind niggers

>download Euro truck simulator to try practicing but even in a video game I can't figure it out

>play ETS2
>wondering why i'm going so slow all the time
>faggot who didn't realize there's more than 6 gears
>find out there are more gears, use them on highway
>immediately receive a ticket in game for speeding

Pretty decent, I can take twisties at speed and know the feel of my car completely. Where it's heavy, how it behaves with passengers, the point where traction starts to slip away. I can powerslide within certain tolerances (le snap overseer memer2 dilemma). Not completely comfortable with drifting though.

Thats being a douchebag you dumbass

Thats being a dumbass you douchebag

I'm very good at driving, but I'm very bad at participating in traffic.

Riding. Slow and steady. Pulling up Signal Mountain.

I own the M3 in the profile pic as well. No videos of me in that, though I can push 100%. Bikes for me are different. Cars are much easier to control when you push.

youtu.be/HyKb3CAFT6I