Shitposting edition

>Motorcycle Questions & Answers
>Motorcycle Routes & Meetups
>Motorcycle Gear & Accessories
>Motorcycle Adventures & Blog Posts
>Motorcycle Pictures & Fun Webm

>/dbt/ map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator -closest you will ever get to owning a grom.
cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:
→ →→→→→→→→→→→

>Webms with sound
→→→→→→→→→→

>Old bread
→→→→→→→→→→→→

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=0BzY3VEy-TGy3VjdHUVRWMENzTXM
morebikes.co.uk/first-pics-kawasakis-r2-supercharged-600-official-designs-show-details/
solomotoparts.com/Brake-Tech-Axis-320mm-Iron-Full-Floating-Front-Brake-Rotors-for-RC51-RVT1000R-00-06/?gclid=CjwKEAjwgo6_BRC32q6_5s2R-R8SJAB7hTG-C07qJnhaX-7GE0Gdt1oagKjs62mqBdJHzmB1AgNibRoCIEzw_wcB
nashville.craigslist.org/mcd/5792173751.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for going fast on a slow bike

It's easy you just need to fucking practice.

I've done the MOST course on all sorts of bikes, including a literbike.

You just need to skill up and practice.

MOST is easy, I remember i used to panic about having to do that U turn lol.

>tfw nobody to go conefagging in parking lots with

I'll conefag with you bb

Good news everyone, more boring webms!

>Hello Grand Tour Enthusiast,
>We’ve had an overwhelming number of requests for the Grand Tour recording in California. Many tens of thousands applied and unfortunately we can’t squeeze everyone into our little tent so we’re really sorry to say that your application for tickets to the studio recording has been unsuccessful.
>But we would still like you to take part in the launch of this new show, by inviting you to take part in the filming of our Grand Opening sequence, and what's more, we would love you to bring up to 3 guests, meaning this eTicket is valid for up to 4 people.

>they didn't give me any heads up
>filming is on saturday
>no one wants to go with me
>i'm broke and overdue on my bike's valves

fuk

w-who are you

The nigger your chasing on the highway in the webm

So....post choppers?

we're trying to up the coneing here, hopefully to the point where we can build a gymkhana scene here or something because there's nothing right now.

drive.google.com/open?id=0BzY3VEy-TGy3VjdHUVRWMENzTXM

I'll go with you user!!

I really should have gotten a DS.

w-which one
iktfb
>tfw I have smaller strips from turning out of parking lots than most of the squids around here have from going "fast"

It's in LA isn't it? I'm in SF.

where are you located and r u a girl

(i actually need to know this because they are trying to keep a 50/50 male female ratio for the crowd)

I'm in Ontario and can give you a lift, depending how far you are ;)

I'mSorry, but I am a guy
live in Ontario which is a decent 45 mins away

FZ09 is not comfy I will say again as a recent OP was asking about fast bikes basically as a daily. Just in case he comes in here.

the future is looking good.

my current tyres are very mean, this was after a track day with many kneedown corners and plenty of lean angle that would have worn my angel GTs down to the edge.

Fucking dunlop, they're bullying me.

alright, I'm coming from the Central Valley so I'd just meet up with you there. Trying to find someone from town to ride down with me, if I can't I'll invite my parents since we have no plans this weekend

Kinda looks like this company's z1000 to retro z1 retrofit. Love it. All about the classic looks with modern technologies.

muh dik

Looks like any sporty tire I've ran in the twists? What's your issues?

Dunlop Q3s are the shit for dank leans. Night and day from the michelins I had on before.

damn
you have good tastes

Nice, would ride. 100 times better that that piece of shit recycled cruser yamaha keeps on life support.

I'm just memeing about how it left huge strips even though I wasn't bitching out on the lean angle, it's actually a good thing as I know they've got plenty more in the tank. I took the peg feelers off so next step it scraping the actual footpeg ends.

yeah they're pretty good, they're not very obvious in their difference though, it's not like Bridgestone sport tyres where they have a razor sharp turn in or whatever, they just go and stick and they're good.

sounds good, how do you want to keep in contact? Kik?

Please don't rape me user

not really I bought an FZ07.

but news is kawasaki will be supercharging bikes in a year, that being one of them, if only it was true.

Supercharged 900? yes pls

FZ07 ain't a bad bike
neither was the DRZ

That's my favorite part about them though. I hate having other tires where I can feel the second compound on the ground. I just want the tire to feel the same all the way around with a nice round profile. The Q3 fits the bill p gud.

It's going to have specs similar to the CB1100, calling it.

I've yet to find a tire I'm better than.

are you using too wide of a tire for your rim?

R8 my lightcycle

is this actually coming to the US?

You realize this is that very piece of shit recycled bolt cruiser...

morebikes.co.uk/first-pics-kawasakis-r2-supercharged-600-official-designs-show-details/

600 first

i know m8, they even made it in to cafe racer

>what we want
>modular bike that can go into super sport mode or supermoto
>2 small, unlinked front wheels for da corner ability

if you started on a 250 you are a cuck cucking yourself.

/bait

>what we got.
>this "motorcycle" with no purpose.

cars: please less technology, more raw.

bikes:please more technology, more diluted.

Nah this is a 160 tyre, dunlops profile seems to be set up for nuts lean angle (which is cool I guess).

talking about cucks cucking themselves.

>I can't handle balancing on two wheels.

Even better
imagine the torque on those things at higher rpm

>Kawasaki 400cc supercharged V-twin supermoto to compete with the Euros
pls

I've burned up my Diablo Supercorsa's and am looking at Angel GT. I will do more than 5000-6000 in a riding season, full scale winter no riding. How do you rate the angels?

Do aftermarket brake rotors actually make any significant difference?

[email protected]

send me your phone

I started on an 03 650S. GSXR swapped front suspension. Then 03 z1000 now fz09. I love 250s now. You could buy a beat to shit old SS for same price as a fairly new 250. I don't see a problem here. Literally nothing wrong with 250s. Great fun bikes. Ridden a carbd ninja 250 and wr250x. Neither felt slow and had a great time on both. Would buy 10/10

get pp3's, i made the switch from dunlop to michelin and have never looked back.

Those things have Air Conditioning yo

cast iron do.

this tunnel seems so much less disorienting when you have proper lights

>riding through a sewer

I live in the city, torque is king.

>it's not about balancing, it's about improving cornering like Dodge Viper ACR.
literally the only reason bikes are slower than cages on track

>mountain pass train tunnels are now sewers
didn't know shit ran uphill

...cast iron brake rotors? do they even make those?

i have factory rotors on my GSX-R and I am going to be rebuilding the calipers and installing new brake lines for no reason at all other than autism (my brakes work great) so I am considering swapping out the rotors while I am down there but I don't know how big of a difference they will actually make

>didn't know shit ran uphill
weren't you going uphill though?

Well I'd say my FZ is winning there.

nah the Q3s are great, they just won't last very long.

I'm going to go bridgestone S21 next anyway, bit longer lasting, still mega track ready, triple compound rear tyre etc.

Pretty good for sport touring tyres, no complaints considering they're S/T tyres. Maybe a little lazy on turn in compared to sport tyres, need heat.

Y'all have seen the webms, they're fine for "spirited" riding, my brother did a trackday on them too, totally fine.

solomotoparts.com/Brake-Tech-Axis-320mm-Iron-Full-Floating-Front-Brake-Rotors-for-RC51-RVT1000R-00-06/?gclid=CjwKEAjwgo6_BRC32q6_5s2R-R8SJAB7hTG-C07qJnhaX-7GE0Gdt1oagKjs62mqBdJHzmB1AgNibRoCIEzw_wcB

I want more mileage than the 3500 I got out of my SuperCorsas. What do you recommend. I love how sticky they were, they also needed heat.

I got a Speed Triple R, its an FZ09 but usable torque and polished. So I'd say I'm winning there.

Dbt whats a good dirt bike for a beginner? Never ridden off road

wr450r or btfo

cr500

anything that isn't an MX bike or a big two stroke. You'll be fine.

250 four stroke is prolly the easiest tho

How does it fare in the reliability department?

You wanna fight lol!

>$665

Man, at least it's sold in pairs. What exactly makes this so great?

wew lad

>mfw fatties don't run

H2R

Depends how hard you're honestly going on them, I think S21Rs are gonna be THE tyre for sporty roady trackey rainey long-lastey.

I think it's kind of a waste to put s/t tyres on a proper sport bike, the SV doesn't have much tyre shredding power though. If you're not doing track days or going INSANE on lean on the road then go ahead with the angels.

KDX200

i would recommend continental sport attack 2s, good grip, drop in feel great, switching to either angel GTs or trail attack 2s for mileage.

kdx200, wr250f, xr250/400r, ttr225/250

I'm gonna share with y'all fools what's going with my bike

I went to college a month ago
I ran out of money while I was home to pay taxes on bike and get the title transferred to my name, so I told my father but was too proud to ask for money from him (touchy subject about the safety, and I like to think I paid for a $900 worth) and stored it until whenever I had the money and capacity to drive 6 hours home without my own car since I'd drive the bike up. I left the keys with him and all the paperwork of the bike in case he needed to move it and since I wouldn't need any of that

this was to be the end of this semester possibly, 4 months from now, but guess who's dad just sent him a title in his name, fixing my problem without even telling me
>it's not me
>it is tho
>>he's also replacing the chain and getting the throttle bodies tuned so
>>>who's got best dad around

I've got it set up that I can go down and grab it on a weekend basically a fortnight from now

I know ya'll will say I'm a daddy's boy or some shit but when someone cares enough to make something very important to you happen without making it a big deal, it's almost like he knows

You're lucky m8. I wish my parents did shit like that for me.

should i buy a bike w scratches this bad? can i fix em?
ninja 300

nashville.craigslist.org/mcd/5792173751.html

I really really really can't justify buying another Italian bike but......

Nice m8. My dad tought me how to ride, tune carbs and basic bike maintenence. Im planing on getting him a xr650 or something similar so we can ride since he likes dualsports and old enduros.

How much$?

Not sure if you can fix them but it's a first bike so who cares?

You shouldn't buy a Ninja 300 regardless

2700, yoshi exhaust and sliders. 2014 abs ninja 300

Buy it, ride it, sell it.

why? i donnt have money to insure a 600 its literally 120 bucks a month

more rodes

My dad's the same way. When I leave my bike in his garage because I'm working on something I'll come back in a week and it will be done about 50% of the time. When me shit breaks he'll just buy me parts without telling me sometimes too.
>pic related, his VRod

i could get this other ninja 300 2015 with slightly worse damage for $400 cheaper

what do?

pic related

>300s and 600s are the only bikes in the world

no one wants to see your dads rod, this is a blue board m8

rate classes count anything above 400 as the same

sup dbt I'm a newbie, just got a bike. How will I know when I can't lean anymore? I'm scared something will fuck up, which in turn makes me lean less like a lil bitch.

I'd like to learn where the limit is without crashing if possible. I'm thinking of going to an empty parking lot and just practice leaning while gradually increasing the lean angle.