Which car would have won a race down the mountain in real life?

Which car would have won a race down the mountain in real life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sm_TuzulETA
youtu.be/vWApl7kI6Z4
youtube.com/watch?v=0rQOYKOOyp0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

whichever car doesnt rip the handbrake to enter a corner at 40kmh

youtube.com/watch?v=sm_TuzulETA

350z, easily.

350z because it's not an old american car being lugged around by a pissy 4 cylinder

Inline6 u mean?

the mustang, the action cars had race suspension and a 408ci windsor.

They swapped an RB into that car

My bad I thought it was an SR. Didn't they also swap the whole S15 suspension to?

Only the star car. The actual cars used for the driving scenes had smallbl9ck ford engines.

depends on the capabilities of the driver. China man has more skill. but I would say the ferd is lighter. but dunno about hydrolic steering
sorry english is my first language

Same driver both cars? Probably the cumstain. The 350z was probably bolt-ons FTW while the mustang was built specifically for this race. Bolt-on Vs. purpose built doesn't typically but I've seen many exceptions.

>ferd is lighter
>steel body mustang
>350z is plastic aluminium and steel
Dumb Ass

the ferd was striped and didnt have nigger beatboxes in the back

The guy in the 350z wouldn't be able to see and drive off the mountain and the mustang wouldn't be able to turn and drive off the mountain.

>striped
I like that you're both right and wrong here

This car was skillfully crafted by LADA just to go down hill. the body is made out of paper mache to give it an ounce of danger so yes im right. and the engine is actually a 600cc engine of a 80s dirtbike

I WONDER IF YOU KNOW

You do realize the 350z is pigfat right and is why a majority here don't like it

youtu.be/vWApl7kI6Z4
>this nigger lost to an AE86
>A FUCKING AE86

youtube.com/watch?v=0rQOYKOOyp0
Kek, pigfat

>Karma fail
How does this even apply? The 350 dindu nuffin!

>1967 mustang curb weight 2758lbs

Have you tried not being retarded?

The joke is some old guy got out of the 350z.

does anyone have a link to the digitized vhs footage of a japanese documentary (?) from the 90s on touge?
i saw parts of it once and it's constantly seen in vaporwave clips, but i cannot find the original video anymore

what is that guy even doing?
>no line what so ever
>fishtailing all over the place

Whoever is a better driver