I'm really considering buying myself a 2012-2014 Camry SE V6 in black exactly like pic related...

I'm really considering buying myself a 2012-2014 Camry SE V6 in black exactly like pic related. I want a comfy reliable powerful daily driver.

I don't know why car enthusiasts bash this car so much. It's comfy, reliable, good gas mileage, and legitimately quick for its class of car with the V6.

I would even dare say these in the SE trim with the wheels look good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IJNftUHaQfM
thetruthaboutcars.com/2013/05/review-toyota-camry-se-2-5l-track-tested/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Those are all great choices. in my experience If I were you, I'd want to stick with proven Toyota, Ford and Hyundai/Kia and avoid undependable GM, Honda, Subaru for sure.

honda better if your under the age of 50

Hyundai and Kia are more dependable than Hondas?

>Honda Accord

It's the official "Let me speak to your manager" car.

Why not buy a ls430 instead?

Why not buy an Audi A8 instead?

Lol after reading so much shit Veeky Forumspinions in this board I don't know what to believe anymore.

this is my 3rd time replying to this delusional nigger
i still can't believe he believes that hyundai & Kia are
>proven
>dependable
you need to be removed from the gene pool.

Unreliable stupid awd trash.

Bump

Has anyone driven the V6 Camry? Is it gud

Not if you're an enthusiast.

A guy I know who knows a lot about celicas integras and MR2's drives a v6 camry as a DD cause of how comfy it is and still being able to pull a little

I don't live anywhere with curvy roads, it's literally a gridlock if you look from space. So I just want a comfy car that goes fast in a straight line and is reliable and cheap. Also don't bother naming shitty old cars like most fucking retarded poorfags on here do. Also don't want RWD due to winter and WRX costs too much with its shitty transmission and gas.

I think as long as you don't go out of your way to boast that its fast or rice it or anything its really not a problem to have one as a DD.

Decent acceleration, grips the road pretty good. Steering and throttle could be a little more responsive, buts its good enough for a camry
The camry is decent, but personally I would go with the slightly faster accord. Available as coupe and a 6 speed manual too unlike the camry

Sad thing is a V6 Camry would blow the doors off of an Si, GTI or any new Mazda

>but but muh handling
Then go buy a Miata

Why does manual matter for a comfy DD?

It doesnt

Hes just trying to look cool

Not a bad way to go OP, although the interiors in the 12-14 cars are marginal IMO. The '15 refresh made the interior much more tolerable. Fiance has a '12 SE 4cyl, I actually really like the ride/handling balance and you'd be surprised how decently they can grip and brake for what most people assume is simply an aesthetic upgrade package. Not saying it can hang with sports cars, but within the midsize class they're really nothing to sneeze at. 2gr V6 is a creamy-smooth beast, hangs with much more updated motors despite being rather old at this point age wise.

It would probably be very easy to sell if you decide to.
Personally, I don't like the way 2012+ Toyotas look, but I've never met anyone who was upset with buying one.

youtu.be/IJNftUHaQfM
>but muh German engineering

Why don't you drive a honda fit with a turbo?

get a 2012 acura tl with the sh-awd package

310 horse for like 22 grand, a great awd system, and if you're lucky you can get it in manual.

THIS

>Camry V6
>0-60 under 6 seconds
>Regular gas
>$16000 used for 20k miles

>Same year AWD TL
>0-60 under 6 seconds
>Premium gas
>$24,000 used for 20k miles

Not very bright, are you.

I drive a Lexus ES350 which is basicaly teh same car (same platform same engina) with more comfy shit like sound deadening, soft boat suspension for old grandpas not to hurt their ass when riding tot he golf course, tc.

It's actually pretty quikkake, super comfy, reliable, etc. Perfect if you're a little more mature than boiracer 17 yo trying to attentionhoar in the loudest 25 year-old falling apart Mazda with mismatched paint panels or whatever other shit kids these days do for fun.

NO FUN ALLOWED
GRANNIES ONLY

>gook shit
>more reliable than honda
My sides, every article says that hyundais are beyond garbage in reliablity

1st week in Veeky Forums kid?

Regular slushbox isnt comfy tho, feels like anemia unless its dual clutch

Get an Accord V6

Camrys are good cars

They get bashed because they're number one sold cars in America

They get bashed because they're the most boring car imaginable
>b-but you can have fun in a camry

You can have fun with maggot infested dogshit if you're retarded enough

Watch that edge, you'll cut yourself

Also it's laughable that a V6 Camaro would probably smoke whatever rusted out piece of nip shit you drive

Camry* fucking autocorrect

Gook

>insults
>ad hominem
>benchracing
Can you go be an angry retard somewhere else. That's really sad when your car is such a piece of shit that you can't actually defend it so instead you just act like an angry 8 year old and start name calling

What's there to defend? It excels in doing what it's intended to do: Reliable, comfortable family hauler with good fuel efficiency and a strong acceleration for both engines.

If some 19 year old on Veeky Forums says they're shit cars, then I really can't figure out why they sell in droves. I guess all those 400,000 people who buy them yearly don't know any better than some random anonymous shitposter on an anime image board.

LMAO!

If you want a cheap reliable car, Camry is okay. But please don't argue with people claiming it's anything else than a very very boring car.

>a v6 mid-size sedan would blow the doors off of all these compact 4 cylinders

nah, really?

I'd say you can have a lot of fun behind the wheel of a V6 Camry SE, more so than many other midsize sedans (but not all). Why is that so hard to believe?

thetruthaboutcars.com/2013/05/review-toyota-camry-se-2-5l-track-tested/

If you advance yourself behind regurgitating Jalopnik memes, you might just broaden your horizons.