Dubaifag

Hell/o/.

Dubaifag here. Days away from buying this. Am 22 years old, rate her. Ideas, thoughts, feelings, advice from previous owners all welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6N4tLAAy5Fg
youtu.be/eLYq5VZP3S8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

don't bomb anyone

whats it like living in North Korea with oil?

Is it really cheap to have expensive cars imported to Dubai? Why does it seem like a majority of super cars are there? Are they all R title or something? I know not all of you fags can afford this.

>hey guys I don't own this car but I might some day am I cool yet

Pretty much sums up insecure sand niggers

>430
>Dubai
I feel sorry for you. All of your neighbors will be laughing at your shitbox

You already posted this a month ago and were JUST ABOUT TO BUY IT then.

New Ferarris are ugly and common.

Why you gotta be like all the other oil-rich/taste-poor arabs? Get a cool car instead.

What do you do for a living to afford it? It is it a case of
>muh parents are buying for me cause I saved up enough good boy points

It's Dubai. You get money just for being in the right Arab family.

>Why does it seem like a majority of super cars are there?
Oil money and rich children

Nice car. Whats retail on one of those?

More than your parents can afford, pal. Ferrari.

Nice car, get it man!

You should totally help me pay off my FRS

>dubai

yeah, no. you drive a pathfinder.

>smoke him

>pathfinder
>not a Patrol with a TB48 and huge ass turbo

>Ferrari
Good choice, nigga.

>New Ferarris
>10 year old F430
huh?

>manual Ferrari
Do it.

Skid vid.

I bet you practice shifting on a camels cock becausw most of you guys are terrible at using the shifter

I am paying 105K$ for this. It's not cheap, I worked hard to buy it. I'm not a child I am a 22 year old music composer and producer.

Yeah this shit takes time, ya idiot. You can't whip out 100K$ in 5 minutes.

Nah, I'm from Lebanon. I'm an expat. And I work as a music composer and producer.

Post soundcloud

Lots of envy ITT as expected from people who only can afford mods for their shitty Honda Civics (like me), but I have to say that it is an amazing car, I'm really not that much of a fan of the new ferraris (too many curves) but I have always liked this model. The color is so fucking generic tho, so I'd apply a new color to this beast.

I'd suggest you to buy a Porsche. If you visit the workshops in Rashidiya Area in Dubai, you could find hundreds of Ferrari's on lifts while there are only a little number of Porsches. Same is the case with Maseratis. Every workshop you visit, you could find one in the corner somewhere.

And yeah you should consider the number of Ferraris left in the roadside collecting dust. Do you want this to happen? Seeing your own car parked carelessly and collecting dust. That shit's like virus man. You get itchy and stuff when you get inside a car that's been in the sand for a while.

Honestly speaking I don't recommend Ferraris anywhere.
You can also consider better cars such as the MP4 12C and 650s(I don't think this is everywhere).
Good luck habibi.

youtu.be/6N4tLAAy5Fg

>Not a patrol with a rb25det
Smh
youtu.be/eLYq5VZP3S8

put your sand nigger dick in the cloud

Actually.. You can.

>music composer

BULLSHIT. I'm from abou Dhabi and unless you're a British model with beautiful tunes, you're just Baba's oil money.

But congrats habibi, good luck on the car

Dj khaled

would stand out in america but just any other car in dubai

Ferarris haven't looked good in decades.