>Motorcycle Pictures & Fun Webm

/dbt/ map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

Noob? Git gud:
Boring webms with sound
Old thread

how can one reliably tell when a bike is stolen on CL?
what are the top red flags

also first for honda the shit

Check vin, ask for title etc.

the seller is black

Sold bike to get an upgrade
>Been 7 weeks of no bike
>Realise appart from gym I have nothing else that matters

Hopefully a gsxr750 or cbr1000 or something pops up soon

Pretty much this

Fuck off nobike

Will I regret buying a well looked after 92 CBR250RR MC22 over a much newer bike? Pic related.

Get a gixxer

You won't, no

Some night webms.
> this was 1 1/2 years ago
Time flies.

Thanks for the help yesterday on my quest for a liter bike guys.
Picked it up after work without a test ride Like a retard but it runs great, has cosmetic damage but it's nothing bad except a bent frame slider, and needs new tires.
Only 9,985 miles on it
All in all I got a damn good deal even with the shit that needs replacing.

Thanks again /dbt/ f.a.m.

Depends on what you're looking for.

vin and lack of paper work.
I enjoy this one a good ol classic sponsor.

I can't go past the sound of the inline 4 compared to something like a vtwin ninja 250. I'm looking for a starter bike. Laws in NZ dictate a power to weight restriction which mainly means 250cc and some white listed up to 660cc.

Thx guys, will do

Do you fags leave stickers in the place you visit?

>Price is way too fucking low
For reference the one I posted is worth around 10k+, but this one is magically listed for 3k
>No details
Nothing explained, and nothing specific to the bike in the description. No mileage listed. "starts right up runs great no damage" every time.
>Poor grammar or strange format

Keep in mind this isn't just for stolen bikes, but bots that post fake ads as well.

gute Nacht, dbt

>implying I would visit anything but my room or the toilet
lmao!!!

sup, i need a loud exhaust for my GS500. so that cagers will see me coming and shit.

maybe a louder horn what else does a motocyclist need?

It was nice knowing you

Gute Nacht
Maybe I'll dream of your bike's seat tonight.

Just go faster lol
t. pro rider

Fuck off weirdo

Friendly reminder to wear panties.

I bought a pair once but the thought of putting them on gave me a raging boner so they wouldn't fit.

> loud
> see

How about gear so when they don't see your loud pipes you'll only be crippled?

Pls tell ur mum cuz i fuckt her last, fagget!!

You have to milk your prostate a couple of times, then put them on. duh

Old tech. Old seals. Old rubber. Old wires. Old screws. Old forks. Over 20 years of people abusing it.

Owned 2 old bikes (95 and a 98 Honda and Suzuki) and 5 new bikes (08+).

All old bikes will have endless problems. Sure new bikes can have problems but it's far more likely an old bike will have continuous bits and pieces that need replacing.

It's worth saving a bit more to have a reliable bike than to spend less initially but have to spend on continuous maintenance

Other than the Ogio Stealth (good internals, straps are lacklustre), are there any panel-opening motorcycle backpacks? Kreiga's stuff is really nice in terms of straps, but top-open sucks for packing dress clothes & shoes for work.

Dont expect people to see you man. But honestly a loud pipe pisses them off more then its like oh I can hear where he is.
You guys are lewd.

rude
thanks for reminding me, user.
the will to die a meme
to meme is to dream

Yeah that can be an issue, Gotta oush your dick to the side, when you go out an do stuff you kinda forget and it goes away, or you remember..

They're just so comfortable

>His bike doesn't have an MP3 player

How can non chink bikes even compete?

you're right.

I've only got a jacket and my lid. i'll have to look up some pants

What, your dick is so tiny I have to tell her?

Craftsmanship looks like rubbish.

Why not thongs?

My dick is inside her pussay right now, fagget!!

Those are for sluts.

Water gets in the speedo when it rains.

That's a small price to pay for blasting Taytay while I ride.

But I am a slut

Thanks for info, if I go this route I'll make sure to get these inspected before making any decisions.

The paint looks really bad. Also what are helmet speakers

That works too! I like panties for the padding and warmth, they get between everything and feel very uhh, cute.

I don't see the issue with this

Reposting from the other bread:

I'm the 1st time rain rider guy, made it home safe brehs. I don't think I touched a single paint line and I wasn't really sliding but gave myself a wide berth. I don't think my bike has enough power to actually slide even in the rain. Pants got a little wet but my mesh jacket actually kept my top dry.

6/10 would do again.

Post boipucci

Thanks user, but the pleasure was all mine.
I put 100 miles on it yesterday without any problems. After the first five miles I was way more comfortable with the turning at low speeds and the general heft of the bike. Never even got it above 65mph.
Was just focusing on throttle control and proper stance on the bike. I kept wanting to lean onto the handlebars and having to remind myself not to do it.

Well whatever floats your boat. I prefer one-size too small panties so they show a bit of butt and boiclit.

Oh no by all means, but wearing panties out I like ones that fit, they don't tug anything and have good room for the bits, but tight panties are wonderful!

Can anyone recommend a good place to buy aftermarket windscreens and fairings for sport bikes? I want to replace the smoke windshield with something mirror-esque, preferably a metallic color but am having trouble finding such a thing

I didnt expect this level of faggotry in here.
Its super fun to ride in the rain. Usually just slip out a little and keep going.

Helmet speakers don't annoy everyone else though.

>I didnt expect this level of faggotry in here.
newfag

Back in the day we'd get plenty of pics of bikes and crossdressers.

Well I knew about it just thought they all rode off a cliff. I enjoy cute clothes too just never thought to go ride my enduro in my skirt.

Damn really? I knew there was a few but not like this.

Dbt statics

35% gay
15% straight
20% pedo
10% furry
30% weeb

I'm not suggesting you get it inspected I'm suggesting you don't even bother with it. Despite the fact that I had problems with the first old bike I got, after owning a few new ones I went back to an older bike again. I know my bikes inside and out but there's some things you can't 'inspect' while on a test ride.

Within 6 months of owning a low mile 95 Honda shadow USA edition I had to replace
>Fuel pump
>Whole heap of wiring + rectifier
>Battery
>Spent a long time on the carbs which got messed around with when the fuel pump spat the dummy
>Rust which had been hidden inside the fuel tank
>Exhaust gaskets at the motor needed to be replaced
And a whole heap of other rubbish. All things you wouldn't notice (or wernt an issue when I looked).

Bikes I've owned that have been 08+ (actually had an 04 1200 bandit too) have never had any issues appart from maintenance (oils,tyres,chains,sprockets).

You don't want to be spending a cent on anything other than maintenance. Learn from my mistakes, don't buy old bikes. If old bikes were fine there would be no need for manufacturers to produce millions of vehicles each year.

Also don't touch bikes with more than 40,000ks

Anyone who disagrees and says age and mike's don't matter are just poor or believe people actually look after their vehicles

>I fit into all of these classes

Shit

Thas not tha boipucci

Thats about what I expected.
God fucking damn it. Every god damn board.

And it's the closest thing you'll get for a while, still alotta things I wanna do before I go full nudie crossdressy mode, got some weight to lose, gotta tone stuff, shave etc etc

>pedo
w8 euro anons assured me that was ok over there

>all this gay in my dbt family

Holy shit I had no idea. I've been slowly getting into this kinda stuff, been debating if I should start replacing my starter gear with subtle girly stuff, pinks an blacks, should I?

I like MC22s but it's also good to remember there are other newer options that aren't slow, I love the LAMS SV650 option, derestrict it and you're laughing.

You don't need a louder horn or a loud pipe you need a brain, loud pipes don't help with cars they have sound systems and sealing around the doors.

Loud pipes DO help with pedestrians in the city and maybe giving them an idea not to go walking between the cars because there's a bike filtering there, aside from that they don't really do much. I followed my brother on my bike in a car once, I thought my bike was fairly loud but once the radio was up I couldn't hear it at all.

If you go into riding with the expectation or even hope that cars are going to see you, you are going to fucking die because they won't. The best thing you can do is be smart, get roadcraft and take preventative riding measures, buffer, set up your brakes, always have an exit strategy and make sure that even if that car pulls out, even if that car merges into you, even if they suddenly brake for no reason. You're gonna be fine no matter what.

I am all of these but pedo

I agree with you, to a point. I own this guy:

'83 GS550E, 22k miles. Ran fine when I drove it home but the next day when I took it out for a spin the battery died. I've replaced the stator, rectifier, some light re-wiring, re-built the starter, cylinder head cover gasket, few other things here and there. Now I've got it running decently well but it drips gas from the carb and petcock so I ordered a new petcock and float bowl gaskets and I'll be rebuilding the carbs soon.

The kicker is I paid $700 for it and am a couple hundred more deep in parts, so just know if you DO buy an old bike, don't be surprised if it just stops working one day and it's out of comission a week or so before you can fix it, so if you wanna get a bike and ride, by all means buy a new bike, but those old shitbikes do have their charms.

No because it makes you a faggot like cruiser riders

As obnoxious as it is, I crossdress not only for people thinking I'm pretty, but for people to think it's disgusting. I enjoy being a special snowflake alot more than I should.

I do not want to share a board with furries.

The furry percentage is actually way higher because you're forgetting furry overlaps with the gay statistic too.

There are /dbt/ furries y'all don't know about because they hide their powerlevel too.

No. You'll die. End of discussion.

Sauce on helmet?

>I enjoy being a special snowflake alot more than I should
Sounds familiar.

Are there any girls in /dbt/?

Am I retarded for even asking?

You'll be fine user.

>tfw want to finish fixing my bike but it's double xp weekend

Looks like the "generic motovlogger"

You mean like tripfags on anonymous imageboards? :^)

Anonykitt and YBRgrill but we drove them out of our sekrit klub
Cute boys only :3

Icon Variant, biggest meme helmet available, but also the best looking!

Yes and yes

I don't know what that means but I assume it's some kind of video game thing?

Fix your bike then go rip some whoolies, faggot.

murr room fur me nya ;3

Sorry about your homework
I can be your gf tonight

Holy shit dbt sounds like everyone took xchange and watched sissy vids

Sauce on jacket my nigga

>but also the best looking!
thanks senpai

Good news, I'm a brony!

GOOD
O
O
D

>xchange
pls I'm on nofap

>some kind of video game thing?
Only the gayest game
>fix your bike then wheelie
I've just been riding my other bike instead.

Also I am missing a ride with my homies tomorrow because work :(

Cute, how long?

>inb4 motorcycle xchange and some user rides you erotically

They made were-diapers, they can make were-bikes.

>fast acting termporary motorcycle transformation

World of Whorecraft?

I'm kinda seeing two women right now, I'm actually curious how long I can keep up the charade... but you can be my side-sidepiece, baby.

runegaype

etc etc

This is the dbt I needed in my life.