Im a 'stang owner and I SMOKED 17 Hondas on the way to work today. AMA

Im a 'stang owner and I SMOKED 17 Hondas on the way to work today. AMA

I own a shitty Honda and I HATE getting smoked by stang owners every day!

I drive a FWD mid-sized sedan and i SMOKED! takumi wannabefuckboi in his BRZ/FRS.

>Own em2
>Auto tragic with aftermarket camshaft somehow giving me pretty good 0-60 times for a d17
I manage to keep pace with v8s. Passing v6s is surprisingly easy.
>Tfw piss off people with more expensive cars that pass me by getting in front of them and break checking.
I'm going to get shot one of these days.

Why aftermarket cam an auto shopping trolley?

>em2
'no'
I have a stock G37 and I routinely walk anything with less than 6 cylinders. Very rarely, I will encounter a turbo 4cyl that keeps pace or beats me. Usually the crazy SRT4's or ST's.

Not sure how a cam would add what you need to keep pace.

D16y8 makes 135hp in a 2600 pound car... I have one.

I'd assume a D17 with a performance cam puts out more power in a car that weighs about the same.

I beat a v8 (maybe?) with my civic. It was a diesel truck trying to blow smoke at me lol

I own 17 hondas and smoked with a stang owners girl before she blew me on the way home from jail today. AMA

Trucks are not something I'd measure against. Trucks routinely weigh well over 4,200lbs. V6's and V8's in cars geared more towards performance like stangs, 370's, corvettes, etc. are way more power than a civic of any variety is gonna be able to handle while naturally aspirated, at least in a straight line.

I'm a Miata owner and I smoked a thick pole today. AMA

Kek

you should try 'smoke' my honda cb900/919

>tfw rolling up to stoplight
>turns green while I'm rolling so I just let off the brakes and get back up to speed
>v6 sn95 bangs rev limiter as I pull up to him
>rev to 3.5k and leave him behind while he upshifts
>tfw drive a 1.6l ecoboost fusion

I drive a civic and I've fingered a mustang owner's gf.

I let you overtake me btw, mustang drivers are dangerous and stupid

I do that in my mom's V6 Buick.

>'stang owner
>post pic of a GTO

Got any more pics of girls wearing processed cheese standing near classic cars?

Ahould I stop drinking?

No I found the pic here

Yeah I didn't really mean that as a hint that my car was super uber fast and beats v8s all day. It isn't.

Don't doubt a 4 banger honda though. Many are swapped with b and K series engines and are very fast.

>mfw I read processed chinese
>mfw i had to do a double take when I found out shes actually wearing cheese and not some shitty chinese dress

Engine swaps and forced induction are situations where it becomes less about the make/model and more about that car. I would be correct to say a stock civic with bolt ons is not going to beat a stock V8 mustang of a similar year. But a stripped down, engine swapped civic might. But it is in the loosest terms a civic.

a 1991 civic hatchback with a 2002 k20 swap is still a civic

How does it feel to know that every single one of those civic drivers would beat you on any road with curves due to their extensive conefagging experience

My G weighs about 1000lbs more than yours yes, but also makes over twice the numbers a D17 would. You're getting walked

And if I swap a Q60 engine into my G37, to say it it's the same car is a lie. It's now a "G37" making 400hp and 350tq.

That's like saying the the racecar version of your car you see on tv and going "LOL A CIVIC CAN BEAT A BEAT A JAGUAR F TYPE". It's no longer the car you are referring to. Where the line is drawn? IDK, but engine swap is on the other side of the line to me.

seeing*

>Implying I said my car was faster than yours

Meet me on the too gay, bruh. My factory stock DX suspension combined with my 14 inch alloys out runs everything.

>tfw my best friend is an import guy and I'm a muscle car guy
>tfw dad is known in my town for owning a 1000hp 3000GT that he sold because he was getting too old for this shit

did you use a blunt shell

Im a learner motorcycle rider and even my under powered learner bike smokes stangs with its 0-60 time of under 5 seconds

I'm a cycler and I don't smoke, infact I'm really green and hip. You guys should learn from me

haha hey your back wheel is chasing you kek lol xD haha

Why is this a thing? I don't understand.

Americans really like that fake cheese stuff

Apparently it was part of a world wide scavenger hunt. Find pictures of women in front of classic cars wearing cheese dresses, and, likely because there weren't very many of these pictures, many woman took them in the interest of the competition.

R A R E
A
R
E