No plans to buy a big house, start a family, or go on a big vacation

>no plans to buy a big house, start a family, or go on a big vacation
>no delusions of getting married either
>have literally no major plans for the future except for buying a new RX-9

PLEASE don't fuck this up Mazda

Get some aspirations, aspie.

Why not just get a RX7?

This
Make it look exactly like your pic related, OP, cause that's sexy as fuck.

Yeah, except with an unmodified front bumper

>take Miata ND
>extend rear end 6"
>extend front end 10"
>flare out fenders
>make it a hardtop coupe
>put a wing on the trunk
>wider wheels, grippier tires
>stiffen suspension, stiffen chassis
>make the fascia prettier
>throw a rotary and a turbo in it

I made the perfect RX guys

>My only reason worth living is to own this crappy car.

This is depressing

at least he doesn't spend his day posting on an abiogenesis soup culturing cafeteria.

As far as aspirations go it's as good as any.

My only goals in life are to get a good house in a safe area in the Bay Area with enough garage to work on my guns and cars.

The only thing the ND needs is stiffer swaybars and a steering rack with better feeling.

lol, good luck with that. Even shitty places like Oakland and Stockton are overpriced now

I'm going to be living with my parents for a few years and throwing all money into an investment account and wait for the housing market to cool off.

But that isn't modified user

>you will end up old in a trailer park in montana with a mint rx7 parked in front

spoilers

if the housing market in the bay "cools off" the bay is going to be in serious trouble

and a metal intake manifold for better noise

Yes it is

What kind of aspirations would you deem acceptable?
Why should everyone have extremely ambitious goals?

It will eventually plateau when salaries cannot keep pace with rising housing costs. People already live out in Morgan Hill and similar areas.

If I live frugally I will be able to save 50k a year or more. The first 2 years of salary will go to a Skyline GT-R fund. The next 3 years will go to a down payment.

I have no real social life. Even in college all I do is school, work, and exercise. Electrical engineering major. I'm planning on working my ass off for the next 5 years to get comfortably established so my parents can die without regrets.

It would be glorious

>If I live frugally I will be able to save 50k a year or more
I wish you all the best with that.

Wait.

Wait a minute. How long has that little piece on the front bumper been there?

That's really fucking ugly. How have I not noticed that since I was a kid? Jesus.

It doesn't look that bad unless you paint it the same color as the car.

>tfw by the time you ever get money to buy a decent car, rx7 prices will be through the roof

I disagree. I think it looks better with the plate holder, as it breaks up the front end that otherwise looks way too wide and flat.