Your shitcoins are never going to amount to anything. you can't buy anything with them without jumping through 5...

your shitcoins are never going to amount to anything. you can't buy anything with them without jumping through 5, 6 hoops.

nobody wants anything to do with a currency you cant even spent....just a matter of time before the fad is over and you have to start looking for your first part time job as a person in their 20s

nobody is hiring you! a 15 year old can flip burgers fast then you...........FIRED!

no car! no girlfriend.....nothing! you deserve and get NOTHING because you thought your fake imaginary coins were going to be the next big thing.........now you are left in the dust!

Other urls found in this thread:

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-WAVES
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're a Cunt.

buy WAVES.

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-WAVES

I hate crypto now

Thanks for reminding me I bought 100 bitcoins back when they were worthless. It's to bad they're sitting on an external drive somewhere in a garbage dump.

LAWD KESUS WE THANK THE GODS FOR 1 PERSON ON /BIZ MAKES SOME MUTHERFUCKING SENSE.

Thank u user.

Fuck these goddamn shillcoiners need their own shitty board and permabaned for mentioning that shit here.

My fucking god 75% of the boards.

>have u kys cause u didnt buy minero
>how to bitcoin mine with my moms 7 year old laptop and dial up
>buy the waves
>buy the dips
>etc!
These retarded fucking faggots wouldnt know an investment it it was hand delivered to them. They'd cash out and pump some noname shitvoin until the 3 people that arent retarded pocket all of their money and go back to work.

I know wtf i am talking about. 4 houses 6 cars 2 oil leases and counting. And most of it is so legally protected u cant even find out if i actually own it. And its all so fucking leveraged u almost lose money even if u win it in a law suit. For sure will come out behind after legal fees.

My best friends are pro atheletes and we are starting a brand. Another is a real estete lawyer, another is asset protection attorney from some fucking expensive ass school.

Fucking get on my level faggots. I am essentially a d student on a good day and next year i will step away from my job taking home the exact same amount to the penny whike also reinvesting that amount and maybe some of my neetbux that i earned.

Pick up a personal finance book, quit fucking shillcoining, get a fucking job, and grow the right holy fuck up.

Do yalls self a favor. Even if u 100% ignore my shit read OP post. And if u hold one billionth of a bitcoin sell that shit and read his post again.

Or remember the day u lose it all and want to kys. Remember i told u so. Swallow your fuckup and learn from it. Then start study like u should have 10 years ago thank us latter faggots.

U should. U honestley should.

Post your shillcoin success.

We will wait...

Kek you're in every thread now oil lease guy.

How long have you been on Veeky Forums, haven't heard your story before till recently.

It's things like coins and robinhood threads that make me think I can make money trading (not day trading stocks). Index funds do better than the average trader, but the average trader is so utterly retarded, I wonder if with true effort - I mean real effort, not sit in the library for 8 hours on facebook and wonder why you failed a test effort, one can successfully trade. Not saying I'll quit my day job, but the amount of utter shit I see is unparalleled.

Actually everyone should be buying bitcoin, the price is only going to go up. If you don't get in it now, you'll be sad you missed the boat.

Bitcoin is projected to rise to around $5k within the next 10 years. So if you buy even just 20 coins right now at $650 ($13,000), in 10 years
you would have $100,000 worth.

Source: my ass

Wow sounds like a solid, well thought out analysis based on real data!

Do your own research you bitter lazy fucks. Or are you just sad that you're entire net worth can buy less than 1 bitcoin, LOL.

screencapped for posterity so that when 1 btc = 100k usd you can kys

So tell me where is this bear-whale that is going to come out with infinite bitcoins and sell them to everybody?

Buy WAVES on bittrex.

>Fuck these goddamn shillcoiners need their own shitty board

kek Veeky Forums literally is their own shitty board. Moot made it because they were shitting-up /g/ which is actually a pretty impressive considering what a shit slathered haven for autists, and consumerist dipshits, that the board is.

>Actually everyone should be buying bitcoin,

Well I'm sold! Hopefully that MLM gig I became a partner in will start generating those insane profits that the program guarantees, really soon. I could use them to buy bitcoins.

> the price is only going to go up

Until all the big players decide to dump theirs and crash the market. Again. Shill is such an over-used word these days, but it's seemingly fitting here for sure. I'll concede though that you may just be a gullible moron yourself. That happens a lot too. Probably more often to be honest.

>you'll be sad you missed the boat.

That boat sailed years ago. You, like most people missed it because you didn't know what the fuck a bitcoin was at the time.

You want a boat though? Move to China and start up a company that produces ASIC mining hardware. This is exactly like the gold rushes in US history. Look them up. The prospectors mostly didn't make shit off of them. The people who sold them goods and services did. Same deal here. People churning out hardware are the ones making the money.

>Bitcoin is projected

By whom? What are their credentials? What are these projections based on?

you're one of those stupid people who thinks they are smart.

BTC price is now $690

I did that yesterday, and have already lost .5 BTC
What else you got?

It took traditional currencies thousands of years to develop into what they are now, BTC has only been around for a few years and look at it's value despite it being less practical to use for anything right now. If big gov ban/subvert crypto (and I'll admit there's a high chance of this happening) then crypto is fucked, if not, it's inevitable that crypto will be the future.

>bought bitcoins in 2011
>70,000%+ roi

whoops

buy more.

I bought waves a couple of hours ago and I kind of have the feeling that it was a stupid decision

y'all got memed hard. hope it pumps for you guys.

>buy more
Sounds like you'd say this no matter how much i lose

That feeling is how you know you're going to make a shitload of money.

when you buy something and feel happy with it, that's when it tanks. believe me, I know these things, it ain't my first rodeo.

keep your eyes on the prize. WAVES will be $1 very soon, then $3, then $10

Part of the downtrend could just be BTC going up. But as with anything on Veeky Forums, it could just be one guy shilling to dump his bags. It does seem to have some interesting tech and interesting developments coming soon though.

Are you a developer, or some other sort of authority?

Man.. I hope you're right.

lol come on now

I doubt he is, but this will clear things up.
Either he lies and says he is, or admits he's not, and therefore hyping it like a long stockholder would, arguments for why it's so valuable aside.
Or he goes silent, which is the same as the second option.

>4 houses 6 cars 2 oil leases and counting.
I would have believed it if you didn't have such a shitty poor-faggish spelling

These anti-coiners are really getting on my nerves.

What's so hard to understand that if you have the extroverted personality and talent for gambling then you can make a killing with crypto trading altcoins such as Fldc, Pot and Naut? I guess I can't expect anything but crying losers saying to kill ourselves out of Veeky Forums of all places.
If I had paid more attention to what bitcoin was in 2010 then I'd be a billionaire. No seriously, I'm a sucker for new-generation ideas and ideologies such as no longer needing paper bills for paying. Albeit using gold and silver again to trade things would also be something.

Why would even a developer know what the price will be? Im clearly just making up numbers, neither you nor I can know whether they are correct predictions. But I can tell you they are more likely to BE correct if you BUY WAVES.

Jesus fucking christ, have you ever taken an English class in your life?

>they are more likely to BE correct if you BUY WAVES
"If enough people buy it, it might go up!"

>Im clearly just making up numbers
That's what I figured.

Down another 8-9% this morning, I'm out.
Dumped all of it already.

if you convert it to USD it actually has stayed stable. You exist in an economy that runs on the united states dollar. Stop caring whether your cryptos lose value relative to BTC.

If you weren't too fucking retarded to look at multiple altcoin charts on polo, you would have seen that every single one is declining as BTC rises in the last few days

No thanks, you can play your idiotic pyramid scheme by yourself.

Lol you clearly haven't got the minerals for this.

Enjoy your loss.

Says the guy who admitted "I'm clearly just making up numbers".

Sell your bullshit to someone else.

Oh well, you'll probably buy back for a higher price in about 4 days time or something. Seen the same shit happen with ethereum

Bitcoin is becoming too big to close IMO.

I think bitcoin could go to 10,000 or maybe more this coming year.

Im still in alts though. They will rise along with BTC.

Which alts did you invest in? I have around $5k in Monero.

Is this pasta now?

OP u wont amount to anything. Ur worhtless piece of shit.

Eww

Bitcoins are actually very good.

They have been a GREAT transfer of wealth from dumb Americans over to us Chinese and random Russians.

lol

Keep "investing" in those coins 'Mericans.