Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FopDXCpZ4LU
youtube.com/watch?v=xTIaZSWZxtM
youtube.com/watch?v=MV_3Dpw-BRY
youtube.com/watch?v=xZFkl0msbgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OLpeX4RRo28
youtube.com/watch?v=wLf-qjQrKLU
9news.com.au/national/2016/09/24/08/55/queensland-five-year-old-does-burnouts-as-dad-cheers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

firzst for sundowner

>we need a democratic vote on marriage equality! We demand a plebiscite!

>a plebiscite is not good enough, we can't trust the democratic process! Pass the law!

shake my head to be honest

Also 86s are gay

youtube.com/watch?v=FopDXCpZ4LU
youtube.com/watch?v=xTIaZSWZxtM
youtube.com/watch?v=MV_3Dpw-BRY
youtube.com/watch?v=xZFkl0msbgQ

Essential driving tracks cunts

2nd for thankyou based OP for using the correct copypasta.

seconds for loveable shitbox

>86

R I C H
I
C
H

Top one is not lefties.

Bottom one is lefties.

Lefties want to force their agenda unchallenged - much easier tp convince 150 people than 10 million

why are na mx5s so fucking expensive

Tenth for tonight's hypothetical, the /dat/ Night Club.

>Masked shitposting street racers hoon about leaving skid marks outside cop shops and school zones, ruin stance meets, and clash with the dreaded HWP on every Aussie highway

And you're one of them. A true blue Aussie hero, like Ned Kelly. What are you driving, how is it done up, etc?

Once something has been claimed it cannot be reposted.

They are worried the masses will vote against it. A fairly large amount of aussies only publicly support it to fit in and could vote either way once in the booth

Because memes. Really.

>tfw vy ls1
>drop doubles for days
>clean licence
t r e u b l e u

From what I understand, it's clear that the majority of the population already wants to give gay marriage a pass, which is why the plebiscite is being viewed as a total waste of money.

I don't really give a crap either way since it doesn't affect me, but I'd rather not have my tax money wasted on something that should have been settled a good few years ago, if it weren't for the bible-kissing homophobes with sticks up their asses in charge of policy.

Well exactly. They were so happy for it until they realised that, wait, since so many people voted for pauline, maybe people actually disagree with me and I live in a hugbox

i hate the way the nb looks but i'm not rich enough to get an nc or nd so i have no choice

>From what I understand, it's clear that the majority of the population already wants to give gay marriage a pass

Polls can be manipulated and incorrect. Everyone said that the UK was going to vote remain, but in the end they voted to leave. I wouldn't give too much credence to polling.

The reason why the fags think that there shouldn't be a vote is because they think they could lose, not because they care about public funding.

I emailed my local member about it, you should to. Pose as a gay or just someone worried about the undermining of the democratic process by leaving it up to a few old guys in a room.

I dont care either way but the prospect of seeing all the libtears if they lost is too much for me to let pass.

Easy. They wanted the big gay pleb vote when it wasn't on the table, because "you don't trust the public, how dare you subvert the will of the majority to appease those homophobic right-wingers?!"

Now that Malcuck Prepbull's called their bluff and the pleb vote is a possibility they're backpedaling. Is it a guaranteed majority, especially if everyone is required to vote? They're not at all certain about it, and so they're using "b...but homophobia! Love is love, bigots! Homophobes! The public shouldn't be allowed to vote, leave it to the elites to govern for us!"

See also; Brexit. Lefties paradoxically hate government but also want it to wipe their asses. They also want to be in charge, but don't want the responsibility of having to lead. Think petty armchair dictators who just want their way.

There's no clear public opinion on it. Too many people get shamed for opposing it publicly so they do it in secret, same with questions on immigration. Public opinion is definitely not strongly in one favour on either topic.

I just don't want to use my real name and generally they want it to make sure that youre a local. I've seen on fb how emotive the arguments against a plebiscite are, no chance i'd risk being on the receiving end of that

Nissan S-Cargo with the running gear from a GTi-R.

To add to this, even if it were to pass via plebiscite the ALP and Greens would block it just to point out how Turncoat Turnbull is a homophobic bigot, and that he should just legalize it with a wave of his "progressive and innovative" magic wand.

Turnbull himself can't afford to do so even if he wanted to. He's backed into a corner as far as the big gay pleb vote goes.

Just saw on the news that this car was found again in Caroline springs after being highjacked at the start of the year.

Did Apex gang fuck with the wrong person? Apparently owner was some 23 year old chink.

Legit Triad type or just spoilt international student faggot?

>Got this Brit lass to film herself pissing her leggings in the bathtub and send it to me
Fug, why she gotta live so far away

upload it you cunt

You raise fair points, but I guess I'm a little too optimistic of the public when it comes to this kind of topic.

I just don't see how the prospect of gay marriage is something that the majority of people think is bad enough to warrant fucking over a good percentage of the population.

Hmmm my ute with only the extractors, for screaming loud skids.
Or
Put the 1jz into an EA for maximum subtlety, and to piss off fan boys

Evenin' boys, long time no see. It's good to be back in God's country.

How'd I do lads? I picked the VE Maloo up last Tuesday at the local auctions for $16k. The Rolls in the background was my weekend cruiser, but I'm running out of room rapidly so I feel the VY is going to go on the chopping block in the coming weeks.

I don't know what to do, I love all these cunts just as much as I love all you cunts and don't want to sell anything.

For starters, gays are a small percentage of the population. If they werent then you wouldn"t be worried about a plebiscite.

Secondly, many people hold conservative beliefs. People may have had bad experiences with gays, or may have poor connotations due to upbringing (i.e. Farmers are usually conservative, as are working class, not to mention our multicultural Muslim friends)

Then there's the people who don't care about gays but see it as leftist encroachment, thus they will vote nay.

Hope I explained it well, i'm drunk.

>not posting it

Cunt come on now

youtube.com/watch?v=OLpeX4RRo28

Really feeling this right now

>maloo ongine in the rolls
>rolls engine in the mallo
Whsts the problem?

Anyway, i'd see the vy as a bit redundant, though nice. Sell it to me for a big discount pls.

Gay marriage is just a piece of paper and lower taxes. I believe that it should be much harder to get, the rate of divorces and remarriages is way too high, marriage means nothing these days, and this is for straights too, fuck shotgun weddings/any involving less than 5 years of the relationship

>Z20 Soarer
>black, lowered, body kit, dark tint
>2ZJ-GTE under the hood
>Supra 6 speed for rowing gears
>mini spooled diff
>fat tires for laying down heaps of smoke and rubber
>more than enough power for high speed cruising

Should be fun.

itt: best Australian cars you have owned

Magna TJ sports, manual - paid $5 in 2011, has taken me all around the country with no issues, still takes most cars at the lights

>paid $5
Explain

>when you finally get so lonely you start considering hookers
guys talk me out of it or recommened places and prices
please guys

>sell VY
>spend $10,000 supercharging maloo
>?????
>come to motorfest next year in sikkmalooo

go to the pub, any holes a goal when you are pissed mate.

$5k sorry

End of the era of good aussie made cars and cheesy nostalgia commercials
youtube.com/watch?v=wLf-qjQrKLU

>best aussie cars you've owned
>posts a mitsubishi
un-fucking-australian

>It's good to be back in God's country
Welcome back cunt, sick Maloo. Another bloke in the previous thread also picked up a sick looking Gen-F in white. It's always a sight to see those things about.

>I love all these cunts just as much as I love all you cunts and don't want to sell anything
If you've got a son or nephew who needs a car, or seems to be falling into the "cars are just appliances" trap you could turn his life around with the VY. It'd be a sin to sell off something with that sort of sentimental value.

Just get a fucking plastic pussy if you want to pay for sex. Else pick up slags at a bar like normal people

nah mate not enough guarantee
where to find a brothel?

the phone book.
there are 3 of them in my town, one does home visits for $250 an hour

What's better than owning a ute?

2 utes.

So Ford and Holden (GM) made locally too then? fool.

The only Australian car I've owned was my mom's TJ Magna, 3.5L V6 with stock everything, nearly-bald tires, wagon, automatic.

I don't know if it's sad that it's also the most powerful car I've owned, and I've owned another half a dozen cars after that.

It's more Australian than a Commodore m8.

u srs? do phonebook ones ahve those annual tests like brothels?

I hope your FIFO job is stable

Magna's are shit

Being over taken my a moped 6 seconds in.
Seems legit.

>not liking based Aussie Mitsu
They were true blue, mate. The Magna was the FWD sedan developed by cunts crazy enough to want to butt heads with Falcodores. If you ever take a trip down from QLD to NSW you'll find Murwillumbah to be full of P-platers in Magnas with sick wheels.

Mitsubishi Motors Australia was screwed by its limited budget. They wanted to pump out the Ralliart Magna with 4WD, possibly turbo. And can you imagine what a 4WD 380 would've been like?

apex fucked with the grand daughter of 1 of the old calabrian mafia families and 2 of them were getting tortured in some shed somewhere.

there was a guy on /pol/ posting pics of their home dentistry getting done with a considerable amount of proof

no you will be able to find the brothels in the phone book lol, or google "your towns name" brothel

i want it legalised. why?

because then they can't ever use it in the future to distract from real issues again.

like they did in america where the TPP got passed the moment fag marriage was.

I really don't care what 2 homofags do, i just hate how it's talked about non stop.

i'll take a look. cheers.

Have you seen the size of the 7L Rolls engine? I'd have to pop it into the tray for it to even have a chance of fitting. The Rolls is maximum comfy anyway so maximum slow engine can stay put. If you live in North QLD I'll for sure do you a big discount, I'd like it to go to a sick cunt who would appreciate it.

I'm actually looking at getting an LSA supercharged crate engine for relatively cheap at the moment, but failing that....

Cheers, I was looking at an F series myself, but I couldn't pass it up for a quarter of the price of a new on. Unfortunately I have no other family but myself. You sickest of cunts are my family.

I don't work, and don't need to. So I'm pretty secure.

Why couldn't they just have made it RWD?

yea i saw that, he made a nigger hate thread.

what fucking morons for trying to rob real organised crime.

there's some cunts you don't fuck with.

When I'm at work I think of just getting an SV6 cos im a responsible reasonable cunt who just wants a daily sportwagon.

But whenever I come to these threads I keep on thinking of getting an SS sportwagon which will just guzzle fuel and have sick cunts being jelly or wanting to have a go at me at Red lights and shit which I don't do

Mitsubishi 380 Supercharged TMR 380

close enough

>he thinks this shit isnt controlled by our wise illuminati overlords
m8 get with the times, they create these movements just as serious shit is happening in the world.
when was the last time you checked in on the south china sea situation?

>open facebook tonight
>literally 50 people have posted some "UP THE DOGGIES" or some faggot afl shit
It's time like these that makes me seriously consider deleting my account

If you don't want to get a V8 then don't, but the V6's are shit timing chain munching hunks of crap.

why dont you buy a street legal 2 stroke dirt bike and commute on that instead?
everyone will love you.

butt pirates getting married is the biggest issue to ever face modern society though! who cares about billion dollar companies paying no tax!
>typical hippy sjw uni student shit cunt

They dont guzzle fuel..

t. I have one for a daily

I reckon at this point they'll just find something else to whinge about, or they'll use it to go after some small family-owned Christian bakery and demand that they make a penis wedding cake or face the full force of the LGBTBBQ crusade.

Sick quads, mate.

If you were a responsible reasonable cunt you'd settle for the base model. There's a little bit of hoon in us all, m8. Get the V8, she'll carry you and a boot full of loot to Valhalla and back.

My car has automatic parallel parking and finally started using it after avoiding it because I didn't trust it and never learnt how to use the feature.

Why do ppl give me shit for using it now when it's a standard feature for the car?

They just jealous?. Why wouldn't yoy use a feature if it came with it?

>Some legend let his 5yo son do a burnout and filmed it
>Now they're confiscating his car

We nanny state now

LINK

is this on private property?

It'd definitely make life easier. I wouldn't buy a car just for it but I certainly wouldn't refrain from using it if I had the feature at my disposal.

Wioth that said cunts will give you shit for anything and everything, though. Car faster than theirs? Boyracing hoon! Car more expensive? Compensating! Car nicer in general, but it's in automatic? Autotragic, not a real driver's car like my Hoonda Civic it's a literal racecar bro.

As long as you're happy with it, no?

9news.com.au/national/2016/09/24/08/55/queensland-five-year-old-does-burnouts-as-dad-cheers

And yeah, it was on private property.

They made it from widening and lengthening the Galant chassis, so it would've been much easier to keep it FWD.

Next logical step is polygamy
. Then once safe schools has been arpund long enough pedophelia and beastiality

ss station wagons are driven by women m8, they only come in auto.
9/10 people you see driving one is a sheila in her mid 30's

Also sick quads. Get the SS. Or a V8 Calais sportswagon if you want it slightly stealthier.

>safe schools
As someone with younger siblings this shit disgusts me.

what the fuck

private property

PRIVATE PROPERTY

how the fuck are their hoon laws extending onto private property?

>Hes not responsible- a child needs to learn boundaries and not have lollies for each meal. Get the child taken away- for a better chance in life. Its the adults doing- kiss the child goodbye
i hate people.

whats so dangerous about a burnout with a forced line lock?

not even that.

if he should be charged with anything it should be relating to endangering the kid (bullshit but i'm talking legalities)

HOW THE FUCK IS HE GETTING DONE UNDER HOON LAWS

PRIVATE PROPERTY

PRIVATE PROPERTY

quads

but in all honesty, an SS is kind of a sleeper. Keep the revs low and i cant hear the difference, and most of the time when i see a VF, i automatically think its a 3.6 or a 3.0

they banned driveway burnouts years ago in queensland m8

what do you mean?

i'm a vic fag here and if you go nuts on private property, you can't get done by hoon laws.

only if you create an insane amount of noise and you get told to stop, not your car impounded.

Has anyone ever had their wheels stolen?

What are you even supposed to do in such a situation

drive down to fucking bob jane t mart on your rotors

Lock up those hooning toddlers

Watched a drift event for the first time today, I did not expect so many LS swaps. Will be posting some photos.

>I did not expect so many LS swaps.
Darn, and here I was thinking a Gen III in my Gazelle might be a pretty cool idea.

where in vic ya poof?

like 90% of drift cars in aus run an ls lol, even the jap cars.
v8 skylines and shit.

yarra valley cunt

That R34 was LS swapped, so was that corolla and this 180

if i wanted a ls swap done in melbourne and there's a prefab kit for my car i can buy from america...what would be the best shop to go to?

i want someone to do it right, i plan on buying the kit so no fab work needs to be done and a crate engine...all i need is some cunt to hook it up who knows his shit.

who's reputable?
anyone know?

This guy was the winner