FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing
Zeemap: zeemaps.com/map?group=1978657

>NO NEW THREAD UNTIL WE HIT 750 POSTS OR 250 IMAGES
>REMINDER TO REPORT AND IGNORE SHITPOSTING
>NO META DISCUSSION

Other urls found in this thread:

5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=38271
vocaroo.com/i/s0UdfzuJLhOW
vocaroo.com/i/s0BwckgEEFsR
vocaroo.com/i/s11hRb7SEl2A
vocaroo.com/i/s1t0gw4xORI7
youtu.be/74kqzG0guI4
youtube.com/watch?v=l-O5IHVhWj0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for THAT SICK BASTARD

Birds are best

LOOKS LIKE THE OP TO SOME THREAD

This thread is giving me some kind of deja vu

Do you feel as if you've been in this place before?

She's a maniac, maaaaaniac at your door!
And she's dancing like she's never danced before!

reposting ballora
5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=38271

Time for one TC request.

that SICK BASTARD already CASEposted on the NEW THREAD

TC building a Snowcone in the front yard on a wintry day.

Kellen was the best thing about that fucking stream, and the only thing that kept me watching it, I cut a couple of the lines out from the stream and edited them to sound like the lines in game.
vocaroo.com/i/s0UdfzuJLhOW
vocaroo.com/i/s0BwckgEEFsR
vocaroo.com/i/s11hRb7SEl2A
vocaroo.com/i/s1t0gw4xORI7

TC domming user like the cougar she is after being called young.

That last one really does sound like him.

I think it's the "HEY BAHN BAHN" that makes it.

Ghost hates Ennard, pass it on

THAT SICK BASTARD!

Holy shit, how can any one human being have such shit taste?

>the start of an empire

Cute!

D'aaaawwww, isn't she cute, building a jolly happy engine of death.

qt

One day she's building snowmen with Gatling guns, the next she's the CEO of her own multi-billion dollar empire.
They grow up so fast.

Are there any mirrors of the asset rips?
The link in the OP is dead.

B A S T A R D

Have good night.

Golden Freddy > Nightmare > Ennard (or as I call him EnNERD

Perfect!

Is this your shadowrun team?

why does baby give me a boner

I really liked that thing you drew last thread, Benis. Spot on to an uncanny degree while still exaggerating in all the right ways.

I can't believe BEES is fucking dead

Welcome you last year, user.

>IT IS NOT TRUE I DID NOT BITE HER oh hi Mike

Jesus Christ Panels.

>that completely naked version

LEWD

>that nude one
Ha, nice.

The totally normal suit eyes just make it seem furrier than the usual output, somehow.

Like this?

Where? There is none.

Yes.

Man. When I was scrolling down, I thought this was a picture of Chica wearing pizza-print pants. You know, like those leopard-print pants cougars wear, but pizza instead.

booru child post

Those eyes are creeping me out, man.

Oh.

Huh. Why do I keep expecting it to have any detail? I know how Panels operates at this point.

We need to go further.

Hiding smut behind child posts? That SICK BASTARD.

Further

I'm struggling to think of a good bit of OCfaggotry to compare with The Room.

It's easy to go for FHF or Springinator, but The Room has actual artistic meaning that reflects Tommy Wiseau. It'd have to be some bizarre drawing or bit of writefaggotry that you can derive meaning from.

Maybe not OCfaggotry, but CASE Animatronics is not just the FNAF equivalent of The Room, but possibly the video game equivalent of The Room as well.

Long may he rest in bees

Y'know. I like the sudden noise and animation, but Scott could've done it another way too.

Have Baby use the air-hose for the ice cream dispensing to suck in the kid via explosive decompression. That way, you can explain the possession as the kid lining the endoskeleton, too.

Ive seen that so many times.Im not even sure if its the original .

i want to fuck [spolier]every bot in fnaf

youtu.be/74kqzG0guI4

I'm pretty sure the eyes and mouth were edited. I seem to remember, in the actual comic, the furry was wincing in his pain as he got his face smashed in.

As an user pointed out last thread, it turns out pic related is Phantom Foxy, which is Target exclusive. Though I see the FNAF stuff at the Target I work at every day and we've never had it, so if you want to hunt for it, it may not be a sure find.

Also this picture isn't sideways when I look at it in file explorer or the photo viewer, what the fuck.

I thought Nightmare Foxy's plush was a little lazy, especially recycling bits for Nightmare Mangle, but holy shit. How are you supposed to even know that's Phantom Foxy? It looks nothing like him.

>pic related is Phantom Foxy, which is Target exclusive.
This just leaves me with more questions. Who the hell needs merchandise of any of the Phantoms from FNAF 3? They're like the most boring robots ever. I'm pretty sure the only reason they're in the game is because Scott couldn't figure out how to pad the gameplay, and that Freddy is essential to the series.

You're right. He 's just a green and purple fox. He doesn't even have spooky eyes or a missing arm.

This reminsds me though. We never really discussed FNAF 3 that much. FNAF 4 kinda soured a lot of people on discussion.

What would you guys have done with the box of parts?

Crisis pls take my request.

Fuck off Speedy.

>speedy
>comparing me to that shitposter
No. Fuck him.

>requesting something that shitty
You may as well be him.

Instead of having Phantoms pop up for no reason all at once, every night a head or piece would be gone. That piece would reflect a Phantom that could show up. Would give the game a better sense of progression. Which it desperately needs, night 2-5 are so samey it hurts unless you're going for GOOD end. Also I still can't believe Scott gave the phantoms the same whimpy jumpscare hiss as Spring. At least the Phantoms got some character and mileage in World by being super twitchy and erratic.

>the Phantom
>google looking for a good picture
>our OG comic is on the third row

We made it lads. Our legacy lives.

I still like the Best Buy cat.

>she will never get you a good deal on a HDTV

Fuck off Marco.

sleep tight, pizza

Fucking hell i want to shoot that flaming faggot of a OC.
If i had a private range id print targets of it.

>Spookmas
>No bats

youtube.com/watch?v=l-O5IHVhWj0

SOON I'LL COME AROUND

That thumbnail made the pic look way lewder than it actually was

Bonnie heaved a sigh, grinning as he pushed down his black shades and stepped offstage. He had just finished tuning his guitar and polishing its red surface to a sparkle while his two other bandmates sat on the edge of the showstage. Chica was munching from her pink frosted cupcake (which was now an edible one, as requested by the yellow chick herself) while Freddy was straightening out his bowtie, wanting to look as prim and proper as possible after a long day at work.

"Woo!" Bonnie exclaimed, wiping the smudges off of his shades, which were a gift from Freddy for his birthday. He glanced over at his bandmates, smile never faltering. "That was a pretty short day, wasn't it? I was expecting a long, painful one like they normally are."

Chica nodded wholeheartedly, taking another bite of her cupcake before wiping away the crumbs and sprinkles that were stuck to her beak. "Yeah, that had to be the shortest show ever. Wasn't it, Freddy?"

Both Bonnie and Chica turned towards their leader, who was too busy staring off stoically into space while he fiddled with his bowtie. The tophatted bear seemed to be daydreaming, which wasn't uncommon. For someone who seemed so sophisticated and reserved, he always had a lot on his mind. Not that he ever let anyone in on his daydreams, though.

Chica had enough of his silence after some time, and snapped her feathered fingers to get his attention. "Freddy!"

Freddy turned around, having returned to his senses at last. "Yes?" he answered, still quite aloof. It was obvious that he still had something on his mind. "What is it?"

Bonnie smirked. "Spacing out again there, Fazbear?" The purple rabbit chuckled, tossing his shades in the air before swiftly snatching them up. "Whatcha thinkin' bout?"

Freddy sighed, shaking his head. "No, it's nothing."

"Liar," Chica muttered to herself. She brushed away the cupcake crumbs on her lap and turned to her two friends. "I'm gonna go see what Foxy's up to. See you guys tomorrow!"

Bonnie's floppy bunny ears flickered slightly as his confident maroon eyes watched the yellow bird march off towards Pirate's Cove. His smirk faded when he turned to face Freddy again.

"Is there something wrong, Fredd?"

"No, nothing's wrong." Freddy replied like there was something wrong. Bonnie frowned, nowhere near convinced. Convincing the purple rabbit was like trying to travel to planet Saturn in an air balloon. It just never happened.

"Are you sure? You've been acting pretty screwy lately. It's like you have stage fright all over again."

Freddy's face blushed bright red at this, bear ears flattening in aggravation. "Bonnie, I can assure you that I'm absolutely fine. I would let you know if there was something I needed to talk to you about."

Bonnie rolled his eyes. "Gosh, you really are a terrible liar, aren't you?"

All he got in response was a glare and a growl. Freddy dropped his microphone and hopped offstage, pushing past the rabbit. "I'm not in the mood, Bonnie."

"Geez cranky, who gave you a bowl of piss this morning?"

"Just leave me alone."

"Oooh~" Springtrap giggled. "I seeee… is that why you're blushing, Mr. Fazbear? If that's the case, then why do you get all sweaty and nervous whenever you're around him? Don't try and fool me. I'm not stupid. You totally have the hots for him."

That's so true.
Little did Freddy know that telling Bonne he wanted space would only spur the rabbit's curiosity even further.

"Well, well, well! Look who it is."

Freddy tensed up, his blue eyes gazing up to the heavens as if searching for strength. He let out a gruff sigh, turning around to face the music. "What do you want now, Springtrap?"

The scarred green rabbit chuckled, putting his paws up. "Woah there, no need to be hostile. I'm just bein' friendly!"

Springtrap, to sum up in a few short words, was most certainly not a friendly guy. He was in his mid-twenties, but had the stubborn, playful, rebellious attitude of a teenager and the looks of a former war veteran. His eyes, the same red of dried blood with a hint of purple, had seen and been through a lot over the years. He was scary, menacing, and a bully…and he liked it that way.

He, Freddy, and Bonnie had been rivals for a long, long time. There had been plenty of competition and jealousy between the three of them for quite literally a decade. Springtrap always loved stopping by the pizzeria every once and a while to scare off customers, complain about the food and service, or to stir up trouble altogether. It was amazing how he wasn't in jail or under a restraining order by this point.

"When have you ever even tried to be a friend to me, or anybody for that matter?" Freddy replied coldly. He had been bottling up his emotions for months, and the last thing he needed right now was another visit from his sworn enemy. Springtrap grinned.

"Starting today? …Nah, maybe not even then. Or never." He laughed. "Sooo, where's your little bunny boyfriend, huh?"

Freddy's expression remained blank, but he was melting on the inside from anger. "Must I remind you one more time?," he groaned. "Fine, have it your way. Bonnie and I are NOT a couple. We aren't romantic with each other in any way whatsoever, and I don't think our relationship in the future will ever be much more than platonic. He's like a brother to me."

"That is so not true," Freddy growled, his face reddening from both rage and embarrassment. He was this close to snapping. "Get out. Get out of my restaurant."

"Or what?" Springtrap blinked his purple-red eyes innocently, letting out a mirthful laugh. "You'll sic Foxy on me? Ooh, I'm so scared…what's he gonna to do me with his plastic toy hook?!"

"Out," Freddy ordered, pointing a finger towards the exit as if Springtrap was a child in need of directions. In Freddy's eyes, he was no better than a child anyway. "Now."

"Alright, alright Fazbear. Don't get your panties in a knot. I'm gone!" Springtrap tugged on the dark green ribbon around his neck as he turned on his heel and swaggered his way towards the exit. "Oh, and FYI, it's so fucking obvious that you do love him. You can't deny it."

Freddy huffed, unable to disagree.

"You're not snooping around, Bonn. You're just doing this for Freddy's wellbeing…and so he'll stop spacing out in the middle of performances."

In the past hour, Bonnie's curiosity had bloomed into an irresistible desire to find the truth. He wanted to know why Freddy had been acting so strange recently. Even if it was normal for him to daydream, it wasn't like Freddy to miss out on rehearsals, or to skip meals; which is exactly what he had been doing recently. It was both concerning and interesting.

That being said, Bonnie could no longer resist the urge to investigate any longer. He had made sure that Freddy was occupied with something in one of the party rooms, which was really all he needed to do,

considering Foxy and Chica were already quite occupied in Pirate's Cove. That much was obvious.

Without much regard to anyone else in the building, Bonnie flipped up his shades, safely tucked his guitar in and kissed it goodnight, and made it his goal to find out the truth about Freddy Fazbear.

The purple rabbit quickly made his way down the dark hallway, which then led him to a much larger square space with a wall and three doors. One blue, one purple (his), and one yellow. It was quite obvious whose rooms were whose, and for that, Bonnie took it upon himself to pick the lock on the blue door and make his way into Freddy's room.

As expected from someone as proper and refined as Fredderick Fun Fazbear, his room was nothing short of immaculate. It was also pretty basic; there was a plain king-sized bed with dark blue and black pillows and blankets, a dresser, a mirror, a closet, and a small bathroom.

The lighting was dim, even when Bonnie flicked on the lights. It was kinda hard to see, especially since he was a bunny with poor frontal and night vision. Although maybe it was a good thing that his farsightedness would soon come in handy…

Neglecting to lock the door behind him, Bonnie tucked away his shades as he looked around in the enlarged bedroom, searching for any signs of Freddy possibly being in a secret cult society or something mysterious like that. It would explain why the bear had been absent recently, and why he locked himself in his room at night. Bonnie shuddered at the thought.

He ventured on, squinting, peeking under the bed and looking into small spaces. Nothing. There wasn't even anything underneath the mattress! Bonnie pouted. Maybe he wasn't such a good detective afterall.

Then he remembered he had overlooked the closet.

Well, DUH! Of course! People always hid secrets in their bedroom closets. It was the holy grail of secrecy!

Holding back an excited chuckle, Bonnie rushed over to the closet. He listened closely for a moment, making sure that nobody was around before he twisted the knob, letting the closet door creak open on its own accord and pace.

"Helloooo?"

Much to his disappointment, Bonnie initially found nothing but nothing in there either. There were maybe a few dustbunnies (Bonnie wanted to make a pun, but there wasn't anybody to hear it, so it was pointless), and a few coatracks with Freddy's "special occasion" tuxedos hanging from them.

So far, Bonnie's luck was running out. He had collected absolutely no evidence of Freddy being involved in a cult society, and the lone dustbunny pun floating around in his head certainly wasn't helping the matter.

He was just about to give up when he felt something nudging his ankle.

Bonnie looked down and quickly realized that in the wall was a secret compartment, with a little handle sticking out. Though it was still quite dark, Bonnie kneeled down and briefly scrambled around with his paws until he found the handle once more and pulled it towards himself.

The compartment quickly opened, and out slid a large cardboard box, neatly folded and packed away within the wall. Bonnie knew that he was more than likely invading Freddy's privacy, but his determination got the best of him and before he knew it, he was ripping that sucker open to find the answer.

"…What?"

Bonnie sat stock-still on his knees in shock, jaw dropping low and floppy ears wilting behind him as he stared at the contents of the cardboard box. He lifted one numb arm and shakily reached in, grabbing the first object he could get his paws on.

It was a soft garment, thin and fleecy, but gigantic in size.

Bonnie squinted in the darkness, only capable of making out what appeared to be designs of teddy bears on the massive piece of clothing. Had it not been for the abnormally large size of the garment, he probably would be cooing over how "radically cute" it was.

He dropped it back into the box when something else caught his eye. It was about the size of his entire paw, and it seemed to be made of plastic with a soft rubber end of some sort. Even in the darkness, it was quite colorful.

"Is this what I think it is?" Bonnie thought to himself, squeezing the object in his hand and rolling it around like a stress ball. "Is this…a freaking pacifier?"

If that's what it was, then it definitely wasn't made for a baby.

A little surprised, Bonnie quickly let go of the pacifier, gasping when it fell to the ground with a quiet 'squeak'. He gulped as he reached into the box a third time, fearing the worse.

With dread coursing through him, Bonnie held up the next object. It was soft like the first item, but a lot noisier. At first Bonnie thought he was handling something as delicate as paper, basing it off the sounds he was hearing - quiet rustles and crinkles.

But it was too soft, and way too thick to be paper. Also, it was huge in size.

>But to Freddy, it wasn't nothing.
>For the first time in so long, the restaurant was packed with customers. So many that they were actually in danger of running out of pizza ingredients AND drinks.
>What really gave him pause was the audience, even theough the show was short, every single customer and their children were completely entranced by his and the other's performance, and even gave a standing ovation.
>"Sure doesn't look like nothing, Fred. New vibrator coming in today?" Bonnie said with a smirk.
>With a flick of his hat and a twinkle in his eye, the bear turned to his friend and bandmate with a smile.
>"Shut the fuck up, Bonnie."
>With a nod and a hop, Freddy got off the stage with a thump and walked to the security office to greet and thank Mike.
>That advice and encouragement to ask for upgrades worked much, much better than expected.
Couldn't resist not writing something on this part, sorry

a diaper?"

"BONNIE!"

The purple rabbit froze, turning to face the sudden bright light in front of him. There, standing in the closet doorway was Freddy, and he didn't look too pleased. The anger and confusion on the bear's face quickly morphed into that of horror and eventual mortification when he realized what Bonnie was holding. Freddy blushed, his blue eyes widening.

oh no.