Driving in NJ

>driving in NJ

KILL ME

>NJ
>Left turns

Here's the dealio
>Waiting at light at tower center in East Brunswick for 2 minutes, no cars were coming
>Light turns green
>Guy in Jetta in lane next to me decides to cut me of last second
>Get on 18
>Almost get hit by the Ford transit, who was merging in my lane without his signals

>Rt 18

Well there's your problem right there. Your trying to drive on one of the worst roads for traffic in the state. Go drive on a good road and you'll be fine. Or look on the bright side, you're not in New York.

>Rt 18
JUST

>live in northwest NJ
>going to mall in PA
>shortest route starts in NJ, goes into PA, crosses into NY and then back into PA
just

>live in NJ
JUST

>NJ thread

Just so everybody here gets it right, it's called pork roll! Says it right on the box.

I dont like NJ because its either you have to live around racist ass wops/kikes or disgusting niggers/white trash

its truly America's asshole

Apparently you don't know NJ that well. Head to the rural areas and it's fantastic. Only the urban areas around Philadelphia, NYC, and the strip of urban between the 2 are awful.

Spoken like a true piney

And here comes /pol/ to shit up another thread

fucking gabagool

Flushing is better though

no one cares about your shit infested food jerseyfag

>doesnt like racists
>"disgusting niggers"

???

>NJ thread

>come outside to go to work
>see this
>guys is all the way in cross walk

He probably didn't like fake te37s

Wrong. I'm from glorious Hunterdon county. Though the Pine Barrens are a nice place.

You obviously have never had a delicious pork roll and cheese sandwich.

I'd empty his tires.

I'd push him the rest of the way into the crosswalk

Hunterdon County represent!!

Best County in NJ

My little 4.6 is not pushing any truck.

Not yet.

Hudson here

I live in NJ and commute into NYC for school. It's fucking hell. As chaotic as driving in NYC is I actually prefer it to NJ because it at least makes sense and you can learn to blend with it if you aren't retarded. The fucksticks in NJ have no idea what the fuck they're doing. It's all old people driving their luxobarges of yesteryear and asian trophy wives driving luxury SUVs and Porsche Panamaras that they can barely control. Plus the roads are fucking retarded and almost unnavigable half of the time. Not to mention the asshole cops pulling people over constantly, not that most of them don't deserve it. At least gas is cheap so I can afford to drive to upstate NY every weekend and escape this hellhole.

>doesnt like racists
>"disgusting niggers"
Normal car owners have problems with both sides. While it's possible to live with racists, the other side causes car crime, car prowling, and muggings. NJ doesn't need to go downhill any more than it already has from minority problems.

The racists are historically bad as they irritate blacks to seek revenge by riot and vandalism such as Detroit's constant arson terrorism by blacks decade after decade that was one of the two major causes of white flight.

Well they are disgusting, that's for true