Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EqyewwENpqQ
hemmings.com/classifieds/dealer/pontiac/gto-judge/1792215.html
ww3.autoscout24.nl/classified/270081307?asrc=pl|as
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>6T9
What did they mean by this?

>$120,000 for a body kit for a piece of shit highschooler car

Looks like GTO from a distance. When sounded out it's a sexual position, because that's still funny somehow.

god that's ugly

Dat Trans Am doe.

I've always wondered, I know they're produced by GM as Camaros, but since Trans Am Depot is licensed to use Pontiac, would it still be a Camaro on the title?

I don't know how it works in the US, but around here you have to change so and so many percent of the car and produce a certain number if you want to register it with a new name.

Saw these at the NY Auto Show. They looked and sounded AMAZING. Expensive though.

>tfw pontiac aint coming back

Because it's supposed to look like a '69 goat.

POOR
OLD
NIGGER
THOUGHT
IT WAS
A
CADILLAC

>implying pontiac wasn't superior to cadillac once caddies started being glorified buicks

The price isn't even the worst part of it

>we built excitement

Why do I like this but hate the new Camaro

Why do modern muscle cars not really look like Muscle Cars? Am I the only one who feels this way? The new Mustang just looks too similar to a Ford Focus.

>Why do I like this but hate the new Camaro
shit taste obviously

Not gonna lie, I would drive that.

thanks for reminding me user

>tfw '99 Pontiac Firebird Formula Trans Am

JUST thread?
there's a supra under this

youtu.be/EqyewwENpqQ

>buying that steaming pile of shit when you could get a real 1969 GTO Judge for a third of the price
hemmings.com/classifieds/dealer/pontiac/gto-judge/1792215.html

This one is a supra too
ww3.autoscout24.nl/classified/270081307?asrc=pl|as

JUST

Ls9?

I'm sure you already figured it out, but in case someone didn't, say it out loud.

Do you think a boomer might get this, almost die in it somehow, and then decide to sell for 80 grand?

Holy shit, this is fucking hideous

it's pretty well done tho

why does it score so low? They're pretty popular (only after the Hilux and the Chevy S10) in my country and I don't hear complaints often

Almost all of the cars and auto makers on that site get bad reviews. Even really good ones like Lexus that do well in every other review. Look into it.

Looks kinda cool

man this really depressed me

why has every industry in the past 20 years ran out of ideas? movies/shows/products and now cars?

>general mistake

Cars have always done this. Always always, like as far back as the 30s. Just look at the Mustang II, built off a fucking Pinto.

Cool.
I love santana row