youtube.com/watch?v=rIZ3zs26RDQ
store.steampowered.com/app/516750/
youtube.com/watch?v=phOjmGxK5EQ
youtube.com/watch?v=y5g4lYa3EDY
my.mixtape.moe/qsptft.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i started making an OP

What is this game?
>Build a car, drink some peer, and live like a Finn.
>In-Depth Guide youtube.com/watch?v=rIZ3zs26RDQ

Where can I get it?
store.steampowered.com/app/516750/

feel free to use it next gen

this game takes forever to load all the nonexistent radio tracks, how fix

anyone how to get the pistons in? figure i have to disassemble the motor but i don't think the game will let me

in response to I died from the lightning arcing from the telephone poles into my phone, and into my hand when I grabbed the phone
said I died of a heart attack and not electrocution tho
pistons should be like the second thing you put in after the crankshaft, dumbass

i did try to fit them to the crankshaft but since they didn't go anywhere i figured i'd have to power on with the build before it would let me.
do i need to perkele and restart or can i take the motor apart?

to take it apart you're gonna have to loosen all the bolts
if you haven't gotten far just restart
remember what the teaser said, "early access to cylinder head leaves pistons out"

So the septic truck has a max speed of 40 km/hr for me. Is there anyway for me to make it go quicker?

you are in low gear, kick it up to high gear by pressing r i think, and gear up when when your engine starts to rev badly.

shift up
or press R

I love you guys thanks so much

even though you are in high gear, remember to also gear normal with g and b for lighting sanic speed and efficiency

Having problems getting the tractor to work. I managed to start it up once and move a couple of inches before it turned off. Now every time I try the ignition, it just clicks with no engine sound.

Reposting from last thread, I've got my car pretty much built from a mechanical perspective - brakes, gearshift, engine, dash, seats, etc - it even runs and idles pretty nicely - but I can't seem to get it moving.

brake fluids and handbrake off?

Show us your fridges, boys.

I'm thinking about getting this game

Things I would like to know about it are in no particular order
>can you do any other chassis other than the transverse i4 car i see in all the materiels
>when you customize the parts, can you use higher quality gaskets and the like to improve reliability?
>does overheating require you to use a machine shop/can you get your engine machined to improve performance and reliability
>any FI options?

CV axles?
Final drive?
Clutch Linkage/SHift linkage?

I just made some progress, didn't notice that the clutch slave cylinder wasn't bolted up properly.

Topped up the clutch reservoir, now the clutch pedal is stuck down and I can't move the shifter.

you didn't bleed the clutch and you probably need to connect up the linkage

>bleed the clutch
Dunno how that can be done with these janky controls and no one else to help

I did figure it out though, a couple of the drive gear bolts were a little loose for some reason, now it moves.

sure thing family

>not having a /b/ car

Why are you torturing that poor car!?

>all these people manage to get their spotless cars over the whatever that fucking thing that lets you go underneath the car is perfectly
>car crumples like tin foil if I so much as nudge it, and I can't fucking move it precisely without having a fucking running engine, which needs me to get underneath it to begin with
the fucking catch 22s in this game are mindbogglingly cancerous
how do people even assemble these shitboxes, let alone get them running
I'd prefer to just fuck around in the van than go to the trouble of making a piece of shit from literal scraps

Are you talking about a floor jack?

>one floor jack is supposed to move my entire vehicle into the correct spot
???

this coming from a person who has done what this games whole premise is, that is to say take a piece of shit and get it running, and who also has a few years of mechanical and professional garage experience

Yeah you just jack it up and pull it as long as you aren't a noodle limb manlet and the surface is smooth and flat.

Wheel dollies work too and safer but fuck that lmao

It is made by two finnish men, what do you think the answer is? It's impressive they accomplished what they already have.

Go to the barn out back of the house and grab the tractor. You can use the forks on that to lift the car clean into the air to work underneath. Much nicer than the janky jacks for being able to see what you're doing.

Be warned though you won't be able to attach the exhaust pipe while it's up on the tractor so for that you'll have to use one of the jacks.

The saving is fucked in this game in that, if you fuck with an object and then save and quit, when you reload the object might be back in the car but unbolted.. Or something like that.

I just know that I've been meticulous in tightening everything and after saving and reloading the next day I've come back to find random bolts in the engine bay unscrewed.

My advice would be to build it all in one go without saving and then save when it's all up and running.
Otherwise your perfectly built car will tear itself to pieces 3 minutes into driving it.

no to all of those

The idea of the game makes my dick hard, but I see it and want more of it, and I fear it will never fulfill my dreams like I imagine it could

>TFW a moose wrecks your car

the developer is also a professional athlete
youtube.com/watch?v=phOjmGxK5EQ

How should I adjust these?

Properly?

With a feeler gauge between the rocker and the valve and adjust the screw to spec

The quick and less autistic way? Find which lifter is ticking and give it a quarter turn tighter and see if it stops

Valve lash is ezpz to adjust on a pushrod motor

from the wikia: There are 18 total settings for the valves. The nuts will spin infinitely, but scroll down 18 times to the bottom, then scroll up to desired setting. 1-6 tick, 7-13 do not tick, 14-18 tick. 7 is the preferred setting.

So scroll down allot (like 20 scrolls, then scroll up one by one (not full mousewheel rotations just single scrolls) when it stops making noise usually scroll just one more tick and that's it. Do that for everyone

My fucking fan belt is stuck at the back of the pooptruck, under the backseats ( pic related ). What do ? Will the faggot at the store restock or am I fucked ?

ur spurdo'd m8

please no. No way to make it to spawn again ? Or should I crash the truck into green murderer and hope for it to get unstuck in the process ?

Got it niggers !

I am not of good driving, any tips?

I have not yet survived all the way to the shop.

Ditch the van and take the pooptruck. Seriously. It handles way better and you won't die as easy even if you do crash.

UPDATE NOTES -

-Added re-spawner for vehicles, if they drop out of the map they should spawn at their original starting locations
-Made double check to reset spark plugs if they still get stuck
-Increased strength of the crap hose
-Fixed issue with stolen fuel getting saved too early
-Made brute force parking brake to the truck, it won't slide anymore when parking brake is applied
-Some player character stats are now reset after death
-Changed Satsuma gear shift audio from 2D to 3D
-Made flies appear little later at the dirtiness scale
-Swimming also reduces dirtiness now
-Starter help added to Van, Tractor and Truck for players who use Auto Clutch
-Fixed gears being shifted while not in Driving Mode
-Adjusted Tractor parking brake

take it slow with the van, after the muscle car that thing is a menace.
A tip, if you don't want to deal with the roads and the green faggot just go along the shore to the town. If you keep it close to the lake shore you can go all the way to town with only some trees to worry about.
Also if you want to go on the road and don't need much space just go with the poop truck, that thing is almost impossible to flip or crash

Congrtaz.

Here's the path I was talking about
Not sure if the arrow path is the right one to get to the main road, but it's around there somewhere

What's on the little island in the middle of the lake?

If there isn't a secret of some sort I'll be disappoint.

Full assembly guide. It's in finnish but it should still be helpful.

youtube.com/watch?v=y5g4lYa3EDY

I like how you can change the posters.

This game is so fucking spooky at night, I keep expecting to see something in my house.

Especially when the phone starts playing up with the single ring and the lights go off on their own.

Shits me right up.

>// The truck parking makes the truck a completely solid object at least for now, so don't park it at the middle of the highway. Those poor AI people do not have a chance.

Intredasting...

I do like it too.

>weeb
>dirtiness meter is full

not surprised t b h

No joking here, people like you disgust me.

I wouldn't help you if you were in trouble.

I am playing as a retarded finn, of course he's a weeb and dirty.
Almost finished my car !

i don't see the connection here

God damn, why is filling up the brake and clutch cylinders with fluid so fucking hard?

Just piss in them instead.

Works for coolant too.

Hosting externally because Mook doesn't allow fucking audio.

my.mixtape.moe/qsptft.webm

why exactly did you share this

How long does it take for guy to repair your car at the shop? Does it he eventually call you to come pick it up? Not sure if it persists through save re-loads either.

Why not?

he will call you but i'm not sure if he will call you again if you are out when he does it

How do I start the fucking boate

Pull the starter faggot.

Can't you see i'm fucking trying

You're doing a fucking awful job at it.

>Ran out of gas in the shit sucker
>Can't figure out how to fill the jerry cans at the pump
>All those calls about people asking me to suck their shit

open the jerrycan you dummy

I did. I filled the truck with what was in it, but I can't figure out how to fill it. I'm not getting that little bar

is it the right type of gas?

If you filled it with 98, it won't work. The shit truck is diesel.

Diesel to diesel, yup

Are you close enough? Is it a money problem?

I got this problem too

options menu to disable auto load radio.

Help!

Build attempt #2, My car actually runs and can drive now! Unlike attempt #1 where it burst into flames.

The drive gear popped out and I had to shove that back in on a test drive down the road. I've got two problems left and I can't seem to figure out why.

1. The brakes don't work. I have to handbrake to stop.
2. It stalls when I reverse for more than a few seconds.

I put everything together but forgot to put the starter on. where does it go

Did you put fluid in it? Did you screw in the break nut at each wheel?

I was driving home from the gas station with a full jerry can in the back of the van, once I got home it had disappeared. Wat do?

>Did you put fluid in it?
Yes. I was being lazy though and only filled each about a third since I only have one brake fluid can and didn't want to drive to the store again. Do they have to be full?

>Did you screw in the break nut at each wheel?
Yes. Was just double checking those.

Try filling them up more

too sober to boat

Crap. Was being serious? I don't wanna drive to the store again.

Nevermind, i figured it out

i forgot to put the engine plate on when assembling the engine, and the mount for the started is on the engine plate. Now ive got to take the whole engine out and apart

GG, fuck that, later fags im going to play Resident evil or something

just restart at this point

Uh. I put diesel in the van. Is that OK?

>1. The brakes don't work. I have to handbrake to stop.

Did you attach them to the hubs? The brake lines need to be screwed onto the trailing arms and the hubs in the front.

the van is diesel isn't it

how the fuck do i adjust the valves on the rocker shaft?
is each time the screw moves considered a turn?
i can't get it to tick

if your rockers aren't ticking then what's the problem?

Fuck. Either the game was glitching or I missed the RR one. Does brake fluid leak if it isn't all sealed?

the car tings when i have it running
they are supposed to tick when you adjust it

Maybe? Time to load up the beer and get some more.

Why does my car refuse to speed up when I put it in 3rd gear?

I know exactly what you mean. I would kill for an expanded version of this game with tons more cars, engines, and maybe even multiplayer so you can race your pile of shit against other peoples piles of shit.

what the fuck is this thing and why was it unscrewed?

>Made flies appear little later at the dirtiness scale

Thank god.