EVE Online General /eog/

Eve Online SNEK edition

Permalink: orph.link/eog

>Can I make enough ISK to PLEX during the trial?
If you have to ask, you can't do it.

>I just started, what should I do?
Do the Opportunities then all the Career Agent missions; they give you ISK, ships, skillbooks and teach you basics. Talk to players and try to find a corp. The game is only as boring as you are.

>Is it too late to start playing EVE?
No.

Read the /eog/ pastebin: pastebin.com/JGKUEsZy
Focus Group Logs: focusgrouplogs.tech.ccp.is/

Future:
>Winter: (New) community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/building-dreams-introducing-engineering-complexes/ , drilling platforms
>Nov 25: Eve Down Under
>Nov ??: updates.eveonline.com/coming/fall/ click through for devblog links on F2P and LINKS, plus teasers for rorqual reworks, industry structures, visual updates AND also free stuff, plus a new ship
>Oct 28: Eve Vegas

Past:
>Sep 27: Coronation of Catiz I
>Sep 13: Mining barge overhaul, some new frigate models, capital module balance pass
>Sep 12: CSM 11 first summit
>Aug 13: [SoundCloud] WH CSM Townhall 13AUG2016 by OrangeEagle
>Aug 09: Citadel contracts, dmg/rep visuals, clouds performance boost, cargo notifications
>Jul 26: AT prizes announced (blood raider variations)
>Jul 23: Goons move to Delve, SMA closes
>Jul 19: Broski joins then kills QFC
>Jul 18: Billboards submissions open
>Jul 07: AT rule changes: 10 players, no cap-xfer, no CDs, blood raider ships encouraged
>Jun 29: "Shadow of the Serpent" event began, serp capitals introduced
>Jun 28: Citadel trading, overlay vectors, new implants, drugs legal, NSA nerfs, triage/seige/bastion now ECM immune, mass fitting
>Jun 23: RIP SP dailies
>May 30: RIP Dust 514 (long live Project Nova)
>Foozie makes a bunch of stupid pointless changes (don't ever remove this from the OP, because it is always true)

Other urls found in this thread:

zkillboard.com/related/31001404/201610301300/
zkillboard.com/kill/56872820/
youtube.com/watch?v=zQciMy_Pr0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Large pulse lasers

Tell me about dogs.

>Dogs

Reminder to know your guns.

5th for best ship in the game

720mm is the sexiest

>guns

>reyni

>white stag STILL doesn't have a logo

>This will never be real

>future
>Oct 28

initiated compact warp scrambler

>cookie being a faggot again

>not realising I am just a shit poster.

>I was merely pretending to be retarded

I've been pretending to be retarded for the past year I find it crack up but I'm getting bored of it, even reyni was picking up on it looking at old logs. Johnny was merely an act for cheap laughs. Good times tho.

orbital emp s

hml bellicose

whos ready for griefing some alphas

zkillboard.com/related/31001404/201610301300/

After many months of hard work, it finally happened.

>meta guns nano legion

How much is 1 ton of ISK?

Are all out becoming massive blobbing faggots

Since some of them got away and aren't showing on the report, this was a fight with equal numbers.

Not that we wouldn't blob them if they brought less, but get your shit straight.

I hope that curse is correctly fit

>being an isk vacuum

>wah blobbing is bad

>CCP will never remove PVP

>EVE 2.0 will never be a reality
>You will never be able to live in New Eden
>You will never uninstall Tengoos irl

Tengoo uninstallations are real.

what did she mean by this

lewd

cookie is avada, right?

cookie is kainar

>undock from tengoo uninstallation service citadel
>uninstall tengoo
>dock in tengoo uninstallation service citadel

zkillboard.com/kill/56872820/

Someone asked if black ops were getting rebalanced and ccp said they were

What exactly are people referring to exactly when they say black ops needs rebalanced?

The curse has such a bad slot set up and so little pg that the only way to reasonably fit it is to shield tank it

it is not clear at the moment what ccp are going to do. I would've thought it would be heavy nerfs to their jumping and bridging abilities to make them not fucking crazy, but everyone in eve including ccp seems to disagree with me

>no mention of a hic nerf

[Imperial Navy Slicer, dog]
Damage Control II
Small Ancillary Armor Repairer, Nanite Repair Paste
Adaptive Nano Plating II
Adaptive Nano Plating II
Heat Sink II

1MN Afterburner II
Warp Disruptor II

Small Focused Pulse Laser II, Scorch S
Small Focused Pulse Laser II, Scorch S
Festival Launcher, Sodium Firework

Small Auxiliary Nano Pump I
Small Nanobot Accelerator I
Small Energy Collision Accelerator I

well they just buffed it a few months ago then buffed the jump fatigue reduction so its unlikely they won't reduce their bridging abilities any time soon

I thought maybe they were going to tweak the lesser used blops, things like the sin don't get nearly as much DPS as a panther or redeemer and the widdow isn't explicitly used as a jam boat as much as it is a RHML dps cannon

maybe they'll give it full T2 resists or adjust fitting and what ever, currently you can't fit a sin worth shit with guns because the pg is so low

sin is good though, plebs just need to kys

you should put a nano on it. One of the advantages is its high speed and agility

>afterburner
no use a MWD

>slicer
>high speed

It can't fit guns with a tank like all the other blops do. People usually just do neuts because you simply can't get guns on it with that little pg

but neuts use more powergrid than guns

they use a mix of heavies and mediums. The combination is far more valuable than the menial dps you get out of guns

if a 25% bonused turret is less useful than a neut, why are you saying the other ships with loads of 25% bonused guns are better

shit's dumb

>if a 25% bonused turret is less useful than a neut, why are you saying the other ships with loads of 25% bonused guns are better
because they can fit the guns

the sin cannot fit high caliber guns and get the tank of all the others

Also the other blops get 5 guns and the redeemer gets 6 so that 25% bonus goes a lot further

having 6 guns doesn't mean each gun is better m8, it just means you have 6 huns

Holy shit you're retarded

The sin doesn't have the PG to fit guns, it only gets 4 and the little extra DPS you get out of trying to fit guns isn't worth it so people traditionally fit heavy and medium neuts because the neuts serve better purpose than the piss extra dps you might get at sub 8km

the grid is fine what are you talking about

and if you think blasters are inherently bad or something shouldn't you be talking about that instead

>the grid is fine what are you talking about
You can't fit the highest tier cannons plus the tank and everything like the other blops do

go ahead try and to fit neutron blaster cannons, 2 heavy neuts, MJD, MWD, cap booster, and two faction 1600mm plates like the panther and redeemer do and get anywhere near their DPS.

>2 heavy neuts

does your redeemer fit that

more like go ahead and try to fit 6 midslot modules to your redeemer

You're an idiot, its about filling all your utility highslots with heavy neuts because those are the ones that matter

the sin doesn't have enough PG for it and the piss DPS you get out of trying to isn't worth it because its only 4 guns and 25%

heres my redeemer fit

I point out that the redeemer has no mids and I'm an idiot m8 please

>no prop mod
>retarded faction mods

it does have a prop mod, the MJD is all it needs

>retarded faction mods
the web and disruptor are worth it, both for CPU usage and raw range.

the neuts reach out farther which is definitely a plus because the compact only gets out to 16 optimal and the T2 only gets out to like 22 or what ever.

yes you mention all the mods I'm not talking about. the cap booster and plates. they're trash

>mjd is all it needs

what's up with this, what do you do if the target is not stationary

>the cap booster and plates.
the cap booster cycles faster than a regular T2, even then its not required I know but thats you nitpicking

the plates do add tank to it and they save CPU which is a little low on the redeemer. The plates are worth it and they aren't expensive either.

>what if its moving
you neut and web the fuck out of it, you get a good tracking bonus and the shit you're blopsing on won't escape tracking. You're also not blopsing alone theres going to be other bombers and blops

>You're also not blopsing alone theres going to be other bombers and blops

obviously not, but your fleet will be more effective if its individual ships aren't shit. being able to move is generally a pretty useful thing in eve, especially if your range isn't amazing

>obviously not, but your fleet will be more effective if its individual ships aren't shit
you're just nitpicking. a MWD instead of a MJD won't somehow magically help your redeemer help other ships. You're and idiot and never blopsed. You blops onto a target, gank it then MJD away, cloak and leave. You don't hang around long because if you blops in someone's system you don't wanna be near that person's ship

how am I nitpicking, you chose to not fit the most useful module in the game

>You're and idiot and never blopsed

kys

>You blops onto a target, gank it then MJD away, cloak and leave. You don't hang around long because if you blops in someone's system you don't wanna be near that person's ship

you can kill more things if your ships are better. your rigid little set of 'the only things these ships are allowed to be used for' reeks of f1 line shitter

>how am I nitpicking, you chose to not fit the most useful module in the game
No the most useful module for this ship is the MJD. You don't hang around you MJD away and cloak

Every redeemer runs MJD, every blops runs MJD's for that purpose. This isn't some kiting machine you think you can take on some response fleet after ganking miners and ratters.

>the only things these ships are allowed to be used for
never said this faggot the redeemers purpose is explicit and you've never fucking blops you defaulting to "kys" proves you don't know fuck all

>MJD

mjd is not faster than warping, you only need mjd if you're long pointed or bubbled

>never said this faggot the redeemers purpose is explicit and you've never fucking blops you defaulting to "kys" proves you don't know fuck all

lmao. instead of being convincing, you're assuring me that you know more than I do, because it's you who knows fuck all

>This isn't some kiting machine you think you can take on some response fleet after ganking miners and ratters.

it also isn't some max gank run from all fights ship. you seem to agree with me since you have a tank fitted and tackle mods. you're trying, but you just aren't very good because your ship can't move

>mjd is not faster than warping
You MJD away, then cloak faggot christ you're stupid stop projecting.

>make up some shit I didn't say
>I didn't say this
>hurr ur assuring that you know more than me when really its you
advanced tier shitposting faggot

>also isn't some max gank run from all fights
its a blops, you blops and shit dies thats easy. Its not some other battleship like a megathron or what ever, you just gank.

>tank and tackle
because those are things you can fit when you blops at zero?

>you need to move
it doesn't need to move, you web, point and neut it, kill it

>You MJD away, then cloak faggot christ you're stupid stop projecting.

projecting? what? but yeah I'm sure this is what your fc told you to do, but you can just warp off instead

>you just gank

you have a tank fitted. don't tell me it's only for killing disconnected freighters. there is an amount of fighting this ship can do, you've even fitted yours for it

>you web

you have to be in web range to web things. if it gets out of web range, or something warps in or whatever, or there's multiple targets, your propless brick is useless

>projecting? what? but yeah I'm sure this is what your fc told you to do, but you can just warp off instead

>enemy shitter warps to friend you just ganked
>he points you
>can't warp away
>MWD on trying to get away at a whopping 1300m/s wow great speed
>other shitters warp to that friend
>tackles you further, they kill you

meanwhile

>MJD
>something points you
>lol who cares
>MJD, cloak, align then warp away

>you have tank fitted
so? this doesn't imply anything
>killing freighters
m8 when was the last time you ganked a freighter in null or low in a belt or in a site ratting? Tank is for those multibox ratters and miners and shit, nothing wrong with 100k tank

>OMG ITS GONNA GET AWAY
nah its dead in sub 10 seconds and with other people on field that fucker (and anyone else) isn't going away

What would eve be without it?

calm down kid its only Veeky Forums

how about you get your blops fleet to kill the guy? might be easier if you can get to appropriate ranges quickly with mwd ofc

you know I never said mjds are bad right, I fit mjd

>so? this doesn't imply anything

I think it does. these ships are less hilariously narrow in their use than you say, or you'd be fitting like 10 sebos 10 heatsinks

>sub 10 seconds

lol now who never undocks. you don't even lock that fast

>I think it does. these ships are less hilariously narrow in their use than you say, or you'd be fitting like 10 sebos 10 heatsinks
You're an idiot. Tank is there purely for supplementary purposes, just because I break shields rarely doesn't magically mean I don't need tank.

>no shit doesn't die in sub 10 seconds lol
obviously you've never blopsed, 10 bombers and 2 blops on a fucking target melts it

>obviously you've never blopsed

I have many times. bombers usually are better for dumb ganks

>purely supplementary purposes

this is dumb, fly a bomber if you aren't willing to take any kind of fight

i guess you don't fly blops very often
you don't engage with those when there is even 1% risk

recons and hunter do the tackling you're just here to blap stuff and mjd if shits gets hectic

>having no balls and being incompetent is the correct way to use this ship, let me explain

next you tell me to fit nano and do elite solo pvp in these right?

how retarded are you

wait are you telling you want to do escalations?

>blops
You're both risk averse gay babies

I don't know what's going on. I think I just got memed

blops are a thing because nullspace already is designed risk averse gay babies ratting

I don't do it anymore because it's boring and shit

jumping 20 blops and 2 supers to a svipul is something that will never bore me

it's funny a couple of times, but then you realise you're just a shitter

We do it when we find nothing good to blops on because we've already brought the fuel might as well jump it

I only just yesterday finished Power Grid Management V

my character is 4 years old

Long breaks, industry or just general incompetence?

all three of them

i regret everything

youtube.com/watch?v=zQciMy_Pr0Q
eve has the cheesiest trailers

I was a carebear doing industry and hanging out with incompetent bears .
Then I took a year off, joined all out and now I'm a carebear doing occasional industry and hanging out with somewhat competent dogs.

I'd say doing actual fighting in the game is a straight upgrade over mining and jewing all day.

Could they have edited the audio any worse

yes they could

it's not all that bad

t. amateur sound tech

That's a rhetorical question.

asking you're mom if she should had got an abortion is a rhetorical question

the sound editing isn't very bad mate

>the sound editing isn't very bad mate

You're just in denial because you want to feel like playing this shit game handled by an incompetent dev is actually a quality experience.

The way those voice samples are cut is shit and jarring. They should've just found good ones and used them as a whole, instead of trying to make patchwork sentences.