What is the lowest-maintenance type of paint I can get for a car to get the least amount of shininess...

What is the lowest-maintenance type of paint I can get for a car to get the least amount of shininess? I do not want my car to be shiny AT ALL. I can't stand shiny cars. But I also don't want the sun to raped my car or for those shitty factory matte finishes to melt away if you so much as breath on it the wrong way.

This car will be spending plenty of time in the sun.

plastidip brah

Plasti derp

Bed liner
Gay shit peels, bed liner bro

Those cars are shiny because of clear coat. Which protects it from the sun....... Get a shitty spray painted car and kill yourself in it.

Matte wheel paint has been great for my cars wheels if it can handle the heat there then itll perform well on the panels.

Duplicolor wheel paint to be exact

When you want it to it does, if it does randomly/from road debris, then it wasnt done thick and properly.

Bedliner is for beds. Stop it.

Undercoating

There is A 98% chance it'll look revolting and look like a base coat and/or make you look poor.

Unless you own a brand new amg don't paint it matte black

>bed liner is for beds
>plasti dip is for painting a car
Literally poor and retarded

FUCK YOU, OP WANTS FULL PROTECTION AND NO FUCKING SHINE. BED LINER IS BEST PAINT

>whole car is caked with bedliner
>front axle and everything around it looks crusty as fuck

Jeep drivers, lel.

Some kind of industrial paint?

>and look like a base coat
Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

I think I'm gonna go with bed liner because this looks pretty badass. Thanks senpai.

Paint is for painting a car.
Plastidip is for coating it so you can either save halfway decent paint, or have a shitbox look slightly less like a shit box.

>Literally poor and retarded.
Sorry about your luck son. You can always brag that the short bus you ride has a vinyl wrap.

enjoy your texture and bug guts

Throw fistfuls of pumice at your eyes until nothing is shiny.

The texture is pretty great tbqh and I can just pressure wash it because I'm a man not a girly fuckboi with a shiny red Miata.

If you were a man, you would know how to paint the car matte silly.

>breathe on it
>starts to shine
No thanks.

that new matte black paint for model 3 from tesla

TOO SHINY

They make this stuff called a clear coat, you can get modifiers to make it matte instead of shiny. It's pretty great.

Really, for long term durability, a matte clear is going to be your best bet. Not the cheap shit you get at an auto parts store, but something an actual paint shop can spray. Chemical companies have been improving clear coats for decades at this point, and nothing much can beat them in terms of chemical/UV resistance.

So basically, a clear coat, just with a matte finish.

Bed liner is cool, but rock chips will make the metal rot. The rubber stuff will hold water between the metal itself and the rubber bedliner stuff, and all your body panels will start to rot away. Worst part is you'll never know it until one day you accidentally put your hand through the fender.

bed liner