/mmog/ - MMO General

Sempai edition

This general is for discussing new and upcoming MMOs, or MMOs with populations that are too small to sustain their own generals.

>Recommendations
pastebin.com/4ykaqgvu
>Game databases
mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm
mmobomb.com/games/

>Unlocalized MMOs
pastebin.com/uZyHtnDD

>Popular upcoming MMOs
Bless: bless.aeriagames.com/
Revelation Online: ro.my.com/en
Dark and Light: playdnl.com/
Albion Online: albiononline.com/en/home

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

ty.netease.com/thread-418312-1-1.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jEseb-Eqdlo
ro.my.com/en/news/announcements/week-review-28102016
ro.my.com/
rev.mail.ru/
tianyu.163.com/
pastebin.com/SWMZbSgY
pastebin.com/MFFLfnWj
nogaruka.net/revelationonline/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rrJOLoJsO-Cqgo7BPZ8YZFFyq6JM9BWQRf2Rgv3tXTY/edit#gid=448077723
ro.my.com/forum/thread/14531-the-soul-grid-simulator/
steamcommunity.com/groups/RevelationOnlineGeneral
discordapp.com/invite/CGMJd7r)
youtube.com/watch?v=cXWEjNTSP7k
youtube.com/watch?v=AXFpSs9FqQU
youtube.com/watch?v=MhNjfejEd1g
youtube.com/watch?v=gh2ZfqNVA-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>4.0 was 3 years ago
What have I been doing with my life

ded gams

ded spooder

is that...adventure quest?

The one and only

Wow what a blast from the past. When did they transition from those jank ass 2D images to 3D models?

The game went into beta a couple weeks ago

Reminder that MMO's live 6months to 1year and then die off and will be forgotten.
Play them while you can.

Revo will save us

>6months to 1year
You forgot to add that most of this time is beta ;w;

only korean/chinese copy paste games die fast and those aren't worth playing anyway

>I can't enjoy a MMO for more than a year therefor no one can

Save us with their men masquerading as catgirls

>men masquerading as catgirls

Fuck, you got me.

>tfw been playing mabinogi and maplestory for more than 13 years
feels good

>been playing mabinogi and maplestory for more than 13 years

>mfw I'm no better

I'd probably be more interested in maplestory if they just gave you a shitty pickup pet for free.

>Aion
>dead

I don't think we're playing the same Aion. On my version of Aion (North America) you can find many players in the starting area. Shocked me because I thought the game was game dead too. I have one character and she's in the teens.

This was about..... one month ago when I test the game out. There was no leveling events or anything. However, Aion DID get a recent big patch, so maybe that's why.

If you want I will even get online now and see if the server I'm on is still packed in the beginning areas.

Oh, new thread.
>invite
Apply from the in-game guild search or find the guild stone by the Physis mana tunnel. Tell them you're from Veeky Forums
If you can't then it's because nobody can be assed to pay Nexon a subscription for shitting down everyone's throats.

>mfw I see what they did to Lineage 2

jesus christ

what the fuck happened

They streamlined the game with quests, free gear and all buffs until 80 after that is the good ol' grind.

Sadly, that hapens to all gamesnow.

ty.netease.com/thread-418312-1-1.html

revelation assassin video

but the most fun part of the game was the low level struggle to get items and shit

what the fuck is wrong with people

Another physical dps, great. I feel that magic classes are just underwhelming in pvp. Vanguard just destroys everything. Blademaster is pretty strong in pvp too.

youtube.com/watch?v=jEseb-Eqdlo

>FFXIV is doing commercially and critically better then your favorite MMO

How does it feel?

fucking guild war 2 is doing great
I stopped caring a while ago

>assassin summons a demon as part of it's ult
It's edgy as fuck but actually looks pretty fun

>FFXIV

If only they didn't shit over job stat/skill/customization. It's a joke, not FF series game.

>GW2 doing great
>went F2P to save face
Lmao

>bought it
>went f2p
>make you pay for some shitty dlc
I feel cheated

Deded bread.

Incorrect. DFO had a higher gross in 2015 and 2016 bud. How does it feel knowing that.

so basically copied occultist ult, oh wow what a novelty

Nothing. Because I don't care.

Now shoo shoo bait.

>want to play old MMO for a few days
>see this

God. Fucking. Damn. It.

>not having a fake facebook account

I have, just for these fucking games, but it pisses me off.

Noice

What a cute loli!

Here's my loli! I want to watch her grow up!

Temporary Revpasta!

>What is Revelation Online?
Revelation Online is a Chinese Xianxia-themed F2P MMORPG with a large amount of diverse content for any type and level of player.

>Current News
ro.my.com/en/news/announcements/week-review-28102016

>Official Links
ro.my.com/
rev.mail.ru/
tianyu.163.com/

>FAQ - READ BEFORE POSTING!
pastebin.com/SWMZbSgY

>/revog/ Guilds
pastebin.com/MFFLfnWj

>Resources
Skill Calculator: nogaruka.net/revelationonline/
Stat Calculator: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rrJOLoJsO-Cqgo7BPZ8YZFFyq6JM9BWQRf2Rgv3tXTY/edit#gid=448077723
Soul Grid Simulator: ro.my.com/forum/thread/14531-the-soul-grid-simulator/

>Can I play now?
If you have a CBT key for the English version, you're all set for the first test on 11/3. If not, your only option is to download and play the Chinese version, which is currently in OB. Information on how to play the Chinese version is in the FAQ.

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/RevelationOnlineGeneral

>still has meme guilds in it
fuck off bdog

>HighCommand, also known as BOYZ, also known as Kings of Darman, also known as Baka;
>Leader(s): ????; Server: N/A - join their Discord (discordapp.com/invite/CGMJd7r) for more information.

"Waaah, I guild I don't like is being allowed to recruit before the first beta. Waaah!"

I don't like them either, but I'm not going to be a sperg about it.

They'll hijack the OP and add their meme guilds anyway. At least this way they aren't out in the open, and Pastebin-user can delete them like they said they would if they leave.

Just keep spreading word that they're awful people and no one will join them no matter where their guilds are displayed.

We can just wait for them to make their guilds, and then make /vp/ guild.

>/vp/

Meant Veeky Forums lol. I have no idea how it ended up as /vp/

>just wait for them to make their guilds
>wait
The Veeky Forums guild is going to be made as soon as possible. Hell, there will probably be multiple guilds made.

>actually created and working revelation CN guild
>literal who meme ""guilds"" on NA which does not even exist yet
if you don't see difference here then you are a retard
negotiating with shitposters is surely way to go

>Hell, there will probably be multiple guilds made.

You know we should probably make one guild? RevO is not friendly towards small guilds with semi-active people.

>we should probably
You know full well we SHOULD make one and only guild, otherwise everyone will suck dick. Fucking hell, everyone who played on china knows this.
It is impossible to do anything meaningful without at least 50 actives. Guild grind is real, it starts out small, but quickly adds up.

That's not going to stop people from making small guilds comprised of their cliques.

It's called pre-recruitment. Many guilds do this. Stop stomping your feet and whining like a baby because you happen to dislike them, because that only serves to make you look bad, and increases whatever notoriety they have.

>there will probably be multiple guilds made
>multiple guilds
for copy paste chinese grinder
yeah no

pre-recruitment is a valid thing for guilds that actually exist :^)

They do actually exist, though I doubt they've settled on a name.

>they don't let people in ther circlejerks
>pre-recruitment

Nicememe.

Yesterday it was the Kokia gesture, today it's the Ghost Move. Don't forget to pick it up in all your characters in DNSEA.

youtube.com/watch?v=cXWEjNTSP7k

anything but No Fun Allowed

I don't see them existing on CN

Should I spend 5000 forints on Revo founders pack?
It's a lot of money for me 2bh.
I don't really like the game but I just want to play some new mmo so badly.

I don't think you understand what "pre-recruitment" means if you think that they need to have a guild on CN to pre-recruit.

it means you need to have actual working and acknowledged guild SOMEWHERE to start recruiting instead of meme construct in thread which these "guilds" are.

They have guilds in ArcheAge and BDO. They're meme-spouting retards, but they exist.

never actually seen them there :^)

Because they do nothing other than hanging out in discord and waifuposting.

Because multiple servers don't exist, right? :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=AXFpSs9FqQU
youtube.com/watch?v=MhNjfejEd1g

what's the point of joining them then?
if you ain't present on best first server, then you effectively don't exist

>what's the point of joining them then?

There's none.

i'll just look for a normie guild...

They're a Veeky Forums guild that is established in other games, so they're allowed to list their guilds in the Pastebin for the purpose of pre-recruitment. Whether or not they're up to your personal standards has no bearing in that.

Final Fantasy is for girls.

my manual update is sending an error got any idea what to do?

Screencap?

i think i fixed it thanks anyway

I can't stop fishing

mfw Gladiator Line drive/Frenzied charge short version

when did they add this?

Anyone else playing Archeage when 3.0 drops with the frest start server? I skipped the game when it came out cause of all the P2W hubbub but Legion is getting stale so might try it out.

I know it's going to turn into a P2W catastrophe again, and I don't want to put myself through the heartbreak for the second time. I bought the largest pack at launch and didn't even get through all the free days of Premium.

i'm getting this error now

The English patch is out of date. You need to put the original files back and play the game in Chinese, or find an updated English patch. I believe the NA forum has a link to the updated English patch.

i put the original files back in place and now i have an error got a link for the updated english patch?

Someone leaked the Assassin video before the countdown on their website expires.

youtube.com/watch?v=gh2ZfqNVA-s

What happend to the people that was going to play Wakfu after the update?

Anyone else ever played Wonderland? I always come back to it once every few years for over 10 years to see that it's still alive and kicking. Never got into the game until yesterday when I started playing again.

you're late

I remember someone said it was just gonna be "sightly" less p2w, sounds like they will fuck up again

Have any of you guys played knight online? I hear the PvP is bonkers.

I'm downloading it off steam right now.

Who has the "healers according to /v/" and "healers according to anime" pictures?

Is the Aura Kingdom private server a wasteland or do people play?

is the chinese Revelation online guild dead?

How long is the Revelation Online closed beta test supposed to last? A few days?

The guild is alive, but the members are ded. No use playing past making a character for the CBT.

so no one is playing in the chinese client atm?

I want RevO fags to leave.

A looooong time ago. The PvP was OK.

Why don't you start a conversation about something other than Rev then?