strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

>Upcoming Hard Mode Brawl:
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20324471

>Hearthstone World Championship:
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/esports/tournament/hearthstone-world-championship-2016

The Class of /hsg/ Strawpoll:
strawpoll.me/11519436/

prior

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/453480/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dead games don't need new threads

reminder that dexter is /ourguy/

Do you think Blizzard will ever implement a tournament friendly spectate mode?

HOW DO WE STOP HIM

Play secret hunter to cure shaman cancer

They even have mulligans'n'shit.

>Hunter used to be maximum overcancer with undertaker as well as buzzard unleash even earlier
>team 5 kept nerfing it but Hunter always came back
>when the Secret Paladin cancer started the answer was Face Hunter
>now that Shaman is dominating the answer is Hunter once again

Rexxar is the real hero.

>Class of /hsg/'s typo in the poll's name
Bugging me.
>Rogue, Priest and Warrior as Top 3 picks.
I'm not surprised about the Warrior pick, but Rogue and Priest? My favourite classes? I love you guys

Rexxar is the antihero we deserve

we hate you though
we hate everything, in fact

fuck you

is this available on pc without an emulator yet?

Nope, but the weebs are pushing it hard regardless

Yes, it was released two days ago. Runs like a dream. Full HD assets, 60fps and great mouse controls.

store.steampowered.com/app/453480/

Any news on the expansion that is coming out this week?

Dust or nah?

I don't know is this card actually playable or just a meme, haven't played for over 7 months

And also why should i play as a cuck priest for dragons?

>that is coming out this week?
kek

It's a meme. It's not even a good one at that.

Did I get rused?

Wait till April. Shaman is back to dog shit tier without

>Tunnel Trogg
>Totem Golem
>Tuskar Totemic
>Thunderbluff Valiant
>Ancestral knowledge

Its getting announced next week

It still has Rockbiter

>>Ancestral knowledge
Who the fuck plays it anyways? Mid shaman killed face shaman for good.

0/99 bank with Taunt that can't be targeted by spells or hero powers and gives the opponent the coin every time they cast a spell or attack

>>Tuskar Totemic
>>Ancestral knowledge

lol

>Rockbiter
2 mana
Grant a character +3 damage for ONE turn

>Blessing of Might (Paladin)
1 mana
Grant a minion +3 attack (permanently)

>Cold Blood (Rogue)
1 mana
Combo: grant a minion +4 attack (permanently)

Yeah... This makes a lot of sense.

>hurp a durp windfury

Every single shaman windfury minion was shit to account for the fact that Rockbiter was cheap.

Now every single shaman windfury minion is below shit.

>Grant a character +3 damage for ONE turn
Yeah, including your hero which is the biggest deal here, shamantard. BoM and CB are minion only.

For some reason Team5 was smart enough to give every singe windfurry minion low survivability to give opponent chance to kill it and save his precious face.

But Whirling Zap o Matic was good

What's better between midrange secret Hunter and face secret Hunter right now? I'm having better results with the midrange variant as it has more staying power and, well, Highmanes, but everyone seems to prefer Face as it is supposedly better vs Shamans.

>shaman windfury minion
>windfury
>minion
It's not the windfury minions which make it busted you oaf.

Face is better against other hunters from what I heard.

>Highmane vulnerable to hex
>By turn 7 they have two 5/5 taunts up anyways to block highmane
>AoE and removal keeps you from ever getting board by midgame

Face is place.

Not to mention the rampant Swashburglars. Hard counter to all the traps you have.

haHAA

tfw really like the game but can't really play it barring taverns because blizzard considers either 3+ months of non-stop play or 200+ initial investment to get something resembling a collection something normal to ask of new players

Its not a big deal, moron.

Rockbiter is primarily an opening tempo tool, most classes have a similar mechanism without even having to take face damage.

Literally only new players and bads hold onto it for Doomhammer.

And it was that retarded usage that made the devs nerf it, despite that sort of play being statistically detrimental.

Same with CoTW.

Literally not a single legend top 100 was running CoTW at the time; it was literally bads making bads whinge. Same with rockbiter + facehammer.

Rockbiter undeservedly hit the competitive scene and was entirely unnecessary.

Highmemes are basically an I WIN button vs warriors and druids tho. Agree that they're basically dead weight va shaman though.

Not for it's meta.

You would be against any of these in the opening turns:

>Shieldbot
>1 mana 2/1 Leper Gnomes
>1 mana T2 3/2 Cogmasters
>1 mana 2/3 Zombie Chow

Most times you've wasted your mana and lost tempo.

>For some reason Team5 was smart enough to give every singe windfurry minion low survivability to give opponent chance to kill it and save his precious face.

I must have missed this earlier.

You are a literally an idiot.

It's a big deal, imbecile. Fast attack buff to hero and removal is it's primary use. Giving your minion buff to kill that nasty fatty and soak damage for you is just icing on the cake. It's much more versatile than BoM or CD. Fucking shaman idiots, I swear.

If you are not new, you are stupid. Theres nothing more to say.

>Tier score 70

Is this deck really that 'good'? I'm not convinced.

>Theres nothing more to say.
You cretin has nothing to say anyways. Fuck off.

It looks okay. 4 weapons, some removal, survivability.

What the fuck happened? I had 60% win rate all season but I've had 22% win rate during the last 2 days. From rank 6 to rank 18. Guess I'm not getting an epic.

This game is literally unplayable for new players. I had a lot of problems until I dropped some money on this game. Fortunately I used some amazon deals so I didnt spend too much. Spend 5€ each for the adventures and some packs and about 40 for ~200€ worth of packs

Same here, from 7 to 12. Fuck this man

What are these amazon deals?

Every game I get my counter against me and he gets absolutely frickin' lucky with his draws. I've lost 22 and won 4 games today. Fuckfuckfuck.

There were a couple of 2500 amazon coins for 5€ deals and for the gamescom they had a 10k coin deal for 40€. I then spend the 10k coins a few days ago with a 50% coin payback deal. Dont think there are any deals right now though

I went from rank 4 to 12 :^)

Nice luck. I've dropped to 20 now. I've been legend before but this season I can't climb at all. Fuck this game.

>a mutated zerg is 1/1
>a little girl is 2/2

Would not play.

Nobody seems to enjoy emotes at all, just add an auto-squelch feature already faggots

there are probably only 12 legend players in wild anyway l m a o

But little girl is magic.

people scrambling to get rank 5 for the end of season rewards

which is really stupid to do in standard. switch to wild and netdeck instead, you'll see people regularly passing turns 1, 2 and 3 while lacking all the important karazhan cards

Before old gods it was still possible to get to rank 20 (or even higher) with basic decks. I doubt it's possible now.

>Go 4-0 wins, feeling deck is preeeety good.
>Mage has...

>3 flamecannons
>Arcane blast
>frost bolt
>flamestrike
>fireball
>...in the first 16 cards

Totally balanced class...

Post deck

>netdeck for wild
>have to craft all those epics and legends that won't see play anywhere else

KEK

My most favorite card in SV.
How do you think ? can this work in HS ?

I love watching Kripp and hearing him go "wow this guy's playing constructed" and gets super lucky and wins and then still complains about the other dude's deck being way better and it's like I GUESS YOU'RE SO GOOD YOU BEAT HIM WITH A SHIT DECK HUH?

Serious question:
Why would anyone not play Wild?

I fucking hate these new dailies, they take fucking forever to finish.

You're retarded if you genuinely believe this is even remotely acceptable in a game where the opponent can't interact with the board on your turn.

Make deck solely to finish quest
Go to play mode
Complete quest in one or two games

>>have to craft all those epics and legends that won't see play anywhere else
holyfuck how new are you.
Anyone who did play since at least naxx should shutup.

Worked fine for MtG.

Some idiots dusted all their wild cards.
Also some people started playing the game around the time standard was introduced or even afterwards, so they didn't have wild cards to begin with and crafting all that you need is expensive as hell.

>hey take fucking forever to finish.
what the fuck? Its the opposite actually, load up a deck with the required cards and go wild casual and do you quest in like a game or two. I've never cleared quest faster, you dont need to win at all so you shouldn't care about the deck being actually good.

You can't buy old adventures or gnome packs.
If someone started playing in this year, why would he bother?

Do you get anything for your rank in wild?

How come absolutely no one in the dev team that made this considered hiring a GUI designer that doesn't suck donkey dicks?
The GUI looks disgusting.

You get end of season rewards based on your highest rank in any format.

Because its actually a lot more fun since there's deck variety and viable ones for each classes? Also you can play ALL you cards (to some extend, my Morgor isnt seeing play).

You get the chest as if you played standard. But you can't get two chest by going ranked in both. You get the chest for your biggest rank.

Subjective

>You can't buy old adventures
Are you fucking serious? Is this real? Why would they do that?

I know they only made Wild mode to nerf Face Hunter even more but that wow just wow

>all those clashes in color and design
>subjective

No, you just like shit. The GUI is a crime against good design.

>Are you fucking serious? Is this real? Why would they do that?
you are almost a year late on the news, jesus user

>I know they only made Wild mode to nerf Face Hunter even more
Were you hatched in Reddit or...?

>reading comprehension

It's so fun that they still nerf aggro decks :^)

No they just want Normal to be the safe space for crying redditor babies

It's functional design.

2 mana win the game

Newfag

Do you have autism the card didn't get any fucking nerf at all...

Face Hunter got nerf to the fucking ground

>card game
>can't see card text
>it's actually just an image of a girl

Sure is functional here.

>Currently one of the most-picked decks at Blizzcon
>Nerfed to the ground

takes you a day of playing to learn the cards, after that the text is just in the way

Eh. Season is ended so I guess I dont care.

I primarily rotated between these three, teching as necessary.

Yes it fucking is but it's still fun because Face it the place

You hover over the card with your mouse to read the text. It's much better design than making the player read fontsize 2 scribbles.

Oh I thought you played wild Shaman.

He is correct.
The rotation killed Face Hunter. But then Kazahstan came out and gave hunter free secrets that the enemy can't really play around without crippling themselves heavily and revived the archtype.

The current face hunter isn't quite the same as the old one. Without the new 3 drop and the secret face hunter would be bottom tier.

I just started playing two months ago. I have a decent collection by now, but the dust I'd need just to craft the staples in wild would set me back at least $50 worth of packs.

Lel. Shaman is just memes.

A mediocre class at best.

Hunter is literally just a better, more consistent Shaman in Wild.

You fucking mong don't flip-flop like that.
You sound like some fucker who literally just booted up the game after seeing the "FAICE?" video.

Wild was arguably created to nerf all existing decks, and while Face Hunter/Midrange Hunter existed in some form, Secret Pally was completely killed.

Daily reminder to NOT TRUST anyone that tells you to play in wild. They're all SECRET PALADINS in disguise hunting for easy pickings. DON'T TRUST THEM, STAY STANDARD

t. Thrall