Shit that pisses you off. Doesnt matter what it is

Shit that pisses you off. Doesnt matter what it is.

>driving at night
>guy in full black walking by the road
>almost hit him

>Shit that pisses you off.
>Doesnt matter what it is.
Transgenders.

>Black people around my car.

Also stancefags.

people who think Ford's are good.

>when you pull up to a gas station at 11pm and as soon as you start pumping, you see a black person walk out of the shadows

Toilet paper orientation.

The end goes OVER not under. It makes perfect sense this way because the end is easily accessible and not clinging to the wall.

I had a suitenate in college who did this. We had to have a talk about it...

YES THIS. What the fuck why do people even consider putting it under.

>person pulls out in front of you
>proceeds to go slow

> drive big vehicle / trailer etc.
> people speed up to pass then return to going slower as soon as they're in front of you

This makes me rage. I'm going faster. I just passed you. You don't want to go this fast. Why the FUCK do you Have to be in front?

>hey brah u got anneh spare chan'e foe gas
>mfw

People who don't know the difference between plural and possessive

This.

>driving van loaded with goods
>bighueg hill appears
>get overtaken by cars that suddenly appear
>stay right behind them until they turn off

Also
>People that pull out dangerously in front of you when they only had to wait 2 seconds to pull out safely
and
>people who drive really slowly because they are retarded
and
>people who don't have their lights on in rainy/foggy/dim light and drive silver/white cars
and
>pull over to let people pass
>they don't acknowledge or toot
fuck you

I had some homeless nigger sitting in my car when I came out of a 7-11 late one night. I was 17 and didn't have a phone on me. Didn't know what to do. Got in my car and stated at the cashier in the store for like 30 seconds hoping she'd come out and say something. The guy asked me to drive him down the road to his home. He directed me to an apartment complex. He was talking about how he just got out of jail and trying to stay clean and stuff. Then he started asking how old I was and said his daughter was the same age and if I knew her. He got out and shook my hand and went to a dumpster. Felt bad for him.

>leaning on my fucking car
>touching my car
>shutting the door by the window
>people who go the same speed as the car beside them on the highway
>people that do literally no research into a topic but spout off bullshit like it's virtue
>people that don't turn their headlights on in inclement weather
>people that tailgate
>stancefags
>Hillary Clinton and anyone that supports her
>poor people that shit talk cars they'll never be able to afford
>Alphonse and this new namefag 'Taxi'
>people that cannot grasp simple shit despite me teaching them the correct way numerous times
>Black Lives Matter retards
>that little misty rain that doesn't soak you but is just enough to piss you off
>people that don't pay fucking attention to driving
>anyone that thinks they are a special snowflake

>I'M NOT GONNA WASTE MY TIME WAITING 3 SECONDS FOR THAT GUY TO PASS
>I'M GONNA WASTE MY TIME AS WELL AS HIS TIME BY DRIVING SLOW
Fuck, that's the most annoying shit in the world.

Also, people who drive 10 under the limit in the left lane who start to speed up as soon as you start overtaking them in the right lane.

What does Veeky Forums do if there's traffic and the left lane has a line of like ten cars going slow. Do you still get over and let people pass you, or do you sit in the line until it breaks up and when you can finally get through, then let the guy behind you pass.

If they tailgate me, I move over and get behind them. Otherwise I wait until the line breaks up.

Traffic lights on a timer system
buses
pedestrian crossings

Riding bicycle on the car road since sidewalk is illegal to be on. Hugging the sidewalk as much as possible to stay out of traffics way. SUV behind you with no opposite traffic honks and then floors it right by you to pass.

Why do you even care?

>come up to a roundabout
>someone is in the outer lane but has no turn signal
>stop and shift to first gear because I'm assuming he will take the next exit
>takes my exit
Fuck those guys

Backseat drivers. People camping the left lane with a line behind them. Shallow cunts who base an entire car's reliability on trivial shit like paint. Stancefags. Ricers. Brotrucks.

Opposing BMW sport sedan is kind of a nice looking car in the distance so you start checking it out. You realize the guy driving it has a girl in passenger seat and you don't. He gives you the finger right as you cross paths.

I can agree with all of these things.

Add
>smokers getting their shitty smell all over the people behind them
>people who can't buy a slightly less piece of shit so they drive around dangerous shit like trucks so rusted their frame is bent

Cars needing gas, repairs, insurance and taxes.
Why cant they just be and cruise forever?

I passed two cyclists near me with a little oncoming traffic and a double yellow, but I have a loud SUV, and had a trailer. Probably looked like a dick, but oh well.

Rekt

>drives a 400+ hp sports car
>takes 2 minutes to hit the seed limit

120 seconds is a long time user.

>aging boomer
>saves entire life to afford base corvette
>retires
>cashes out retirement fund
>drives corvette 10 mph under the limit all over town

RATATATATATATATA!!!!!!

You have been visited by stealth boomer nigga kill squad drive by.

You are a dead harry.

>cruising around with windows down and kavinsky playing
>thumping gangster car pulls up
>have an office space moment and nearly shit my pants

Don't be mad, that's a cheap pristine corvette you can buy of his widow and hoon around in while you're still full of cum

>samefagging
>assmad ford fangirl
stay assmad

There is a girl here?

For real?

What happens after I run out of ammo? Do I become the boomer?

We're all girls here, user.

trannies are fine. genderfuild people are cancer.

>in a parking lot for grocery store
>one way lanes, angled parking so you're supposed to face forward
>going the right way
>someone comes down wrong way

Actually it makes more sense to put it "backwards" because that way you see both sides before you use it in case its filthy or if there is hidden snake.

So I worked at Tim Hortons while college was out to make some extra money, and every time a smoker would come up to the window, the entire drive thru area would smell like shit. Fuck you cunt, don't smoke in a fucking drive thru, do it some other time.
Also totally unrelated, it pisses me off when people get more than 4 creams or sugars in their coffee, because at that point its pretty much just cream. I had to explain to one woman that there would be no room for coffee if we put in 8 creams once. Fucking disgusting.

That's fucked man. Poor guy

>Not saying "Get the hell out of my car, old man!"

People who don't signal in general piss me the fuck off

>>guy in full black walking by the road
mfw you almost hit some robot out on his /nightwalk/

>bike thread
>slower in the straights and roughly even in the twisties is a fact of life
>wanting fun or comfy over lap times is valid

>car thread
>LOL NICE SLOW CAR FGT HIGHWAY PULLS FOR LIFE >MUH TSUKUBA
>FASTESTLAPS.COM PIC PEOPLE WITH SLOW CAR REKT

speaking of bikes

>sportbike
>dim ricer aftermarket turn signals
fucking

>a person who wants to dress wacky is worse than someone who wants to modify surgically their body to look like the other sex
hmmmmm

This is exactly why I lock my car when I get out of it.

Marry me?
No homo

>hidden snake

Australian opinions doesn't matter

Old guy mowing his yard motioned for me to slow down today. Really bugged me.

Was going 20 in a 25 in 3rd gear in a Miata, anything but fast...

I really like that Kind of rain

Those are the second worst people in traffic

>driving to uni in my 130 bhp French shitbox
>behind a Maserati Quattroporte
>in a 30
>he's doing 25
>come up to roundabout
>both take the same exit
>road is now 50
>two lanes
>he's slowly accelerating
>I'm in no rush
>stops accelerating at 35
>again I'm in no rush
>he starts slowing down
>I think fuck it
>indicate
>drop into second
>overtake
>move back into left lane
>now doing 60
>he then overtakes me doing at least 75
>continues to accelerate down the road
>don't see him again
No clue what was happening there

Shut the fuck up reddit
>nice dubs tho

so homeless niggers don't sit in your car and ask for rides when you're getting gas?

who got it

>downshift before coming to a stop
>"SLOW DOWN!"

>degenerate tweens leaning against your car
>don't want to say anything because they'll probably come back and key it

Guy felt insecure or wanted to make sure to put you in your place. I had a similar situation with my Twingo vs some fag in an E46, guy almost crashed trying to prove to me that his car is faster after I overtook him when he was doing 40 in a 60(kmh)

>it was /n/

oh no

>When I pull up to a stop light at 1 in the morning and someone in their fucking ricer wants to race you
>Happened 4 times last night
>Happened 6 times the previous night
I get it! My car's loud! No, I didn't make it that way, it's that way from the factory! Fuck off!

This happened a few nights ago
>going to be the last time before mates and I get together until christmas because of uni
>decide to go out to eat
>I'm driving
>finish meal
>friend who doesn't drive wants me to go on the motorway so he can see what it's like and ask questions
>say sure
>crusing along
>he asks questions about the lanes, indicators, shit like that
>come to an exit to turn around
>on roundabout
>cunt in Astravan pulls out in front of me on the roundabout even though I had right of way
>I have to brake quite hard and swerve right
>I honk my horn at him and hold it for a good 5 seconds
>he gives me the finger out of the window and accelerates around the roundabout and disappears
Just talking about it gets me all riled up

That's a lot of damage control. Just remember next time.

>Girls
>On Veeky Forums
>On the automotive section
Women can hardly drive cars, user, why would they be in a place like this?

>SPOON FEED ME MOMMY
L M F A O

Lifted trucks in general because of how obnoxious they are.

This obsession with pickup trucks and crossover vehicles from people who don't really need them. I cannot see the road in front of me when every other car is a wannabe pseudo-semi.

Tailgaters.

People who don't signal lane changes.

People who think having a turn signal on means they can just change lanes right away without looking.

People who deliberately will not let you into "their" lane when you have to, and get pissed off and throw a finger when you do.

People who get in the lane in front of you while driving slower than you are for no apparent fucking reason.

When I leave a safe follow space between me and the car in front and somebody races into it.

what do you care if they end up with a cunt anyways retard

Because it doesnt look right you degenerate fucking retard

fucking assholes in their prius pussy mobiles who get in the fast lane.
it should be legal to ram them off of the road to their death.

Not for long...

Red lights. I feel like the nsa is just fucking with me and using cameras to jerk off to me since literally every light is always red for me

>driving in traffic
>behind pigfat car I can't see around
>traffic starts slowing down
>maintain a bit of following distance to pigfat car in front, as I have no idea how quickly everyone will stop
>slowing down
>slowing down
>pigfat car shoots into a sidestreet without ever indicating
>traffic never actually slowed down, they were just too retarded to either indicate or pull into the turning lane

I came to post this, but you've already done it. Seconded.

>lol I don't need to re angle my lights because I lifted my truck
>my normal chinkshit headlights suck so I'll just use my bright ass off-road light bar when driving on the street even though it blinds everyone else
>all of my brake/tail/indicator lights are out but that doesn't matter. nobody needs to see me at night or to know when I'm braking or turning
>lights look stupid so I'll black them out with practically opaque tint
>why would I turn off my high beam headlights for other traffic?
>why would I turn on my lights in rain/fog/evening? I can still see the road fine.

Vehicle lighting is no joke niggers. It's super cheap to just keep your lights functional so fucking do it.

also
>cars that drive side by side at the same speed on a 2+ lane road
Do you want someone to change lanes into you? I always try my best to try not to stay right next to anyone else. I will either accelerate to get out of their blind spot or let off the throttle to get behind them. Still some people try their best to stay right beside me.

>diesels, especially coal rollers
smell like shit

there's a light to a highway on-ramp in my town where it gives the left turn lane the red arrow (instead of green light or flashing yellow arrow) even when the parallel straight lanes get a green light. Sucks because it makes you wait even when there's no oncoming traffic when you would normally be able to turn. There's no traffic cameras in my town so I've started running it when there's nobody around but still annoying.

>not staying in your lane on backroads
God dammit m8 you're going to hit oncoming traffic. Also you're blocking people from passing you.
>>dim ricer aftermarket turn signals
fucking hell m8 I hate them so much. It's like every bike has them. I bought a used bike with them and they're practically useless so I just hand signal. I would really like some nice OEM ones but there's no way I'm paying $90 each. I don't even want to spend more than $30/set.

Should got out and beat him to death then put his head in the lawn mower to assert dominance.

>On a two-lane road, divider in the middle
>Traffic backed up at night
>Asshat on a bike pulls up, has LED's all over the front
>Lights bright enough to blind me in all three mirrors
>This goes on for 10 painful miles when traffic is slower than a snail on acid

This happened last night. I was so tempted to stop and back into him

I'm just wondering why you would beat a man to death before mangling his face with a lawnmower.

When truckers don't let me draft off them. Both parties get an MPG boost and I am the one who is taking the risk since it would be my fault insurance wise if I hit him anyway.

People using a roundabout but indicate incorrectly are worse than those who don't indicate at all.
>pull up to roundabout.
>car entering opposite has right indicator on, as in indicating to go around the roundabout.
>flicks indicator to exit
>they were simply going straight.
>made me stop to give way.

Fuck those people! You don't indicate to go around when you are going straight! I could tell by your driving that you were going straight but gave way because you indicated that you actually weren't.

You sound like so much fun...

I drive a 6 cylinder car and it's heavy as fuck and the breaks don't work well.
Tell me my man, whats the point of racing if I'm just going to lose?

Best case scenario :
I lose to some douche in his infinity and get laughed at being made out as some sort of ricer because of my exhaust
Worst case :
I get a ticket for going 85 in a 35 and have to pay a hefty ticket, or my car doesn't stop in time and I impale myself on my steering column.

But that's alright in the name of fun, right?

You don't have to go through life being an insecure and insufferable cunt.

I drive a miata, and regularly get my ass handed to me, but guess what. When I stop at the light next to the guy who just beat me I smile and laugh and say that was fun. 90% of the time they do the same thing.

Generally people Sunday afternoon literally can not drive. Almost t-bone and swipe people that don't even know how to merge a right of way, only for that day of the week.

And you're going to completely ignore the fact that my brakes aren't amazing?
And there's a difference between my car and your Miata. Your Miata is fuel injected, I have a single barrel Carburetor and am lucky if I can get up to 80 before the next light. Even when I do, I can feel my entire car shake and the wind trying to pick it up.
And say by some miracle I CAN get above 60 MPH before the next light, despite my complete lack of fuel intake, or horsepower or traction for the rear wheels. There is no way in hell I would have enough time to stop in time so I don't slam into some random dude at the next light.
My motor is original, and old as fuck, and the same can be said for my transmission. These are the original components that it came with from the factory 40+ years ago, and I'm not going to put the momentary thrill for some other dude before the possibility of getting a ticket, mechanical stability of those parts, or my life.

fag

Ok so you drive some old murican steel that makes a rumble at idle. People think that's cool and unknowingly think it's got some power and what not. They are just admiring your car.

What you don't seem to get is that these people aren't threatening you and you shouldn't be getting all hostile towards their invitation to race.

It's like my cranky grandfather learned how to post on Veeky Forums.

I'm not angry at the people, I never roll down my window and yell at them or whatever, but when you're getting invitations to race 3+ times a night EVERY night, it gets incredibly annoying. And not every dude means it in good spirits, I've been insulted countless times by dudes wanting to race after I've turned them down. The best dudes are the ones who throw shit after you try to drive off because they're insulted that you don't want to race their fucking Honda, dude.
Your grandfather sounds like a good dude.

hearing people eat...people on welfare wearing Jordans ...Parents who are drug addicts but wont stop for the sake of there kid... illegitimate warfare just for oil and drugs...cops who dont know the law...

why cant you just floor it from the light and try to have a little fun? my friend and I "raced" from a stoplight a few days ago even though both of our cars are slow as shit. people are just trying to have a good time. you don't have to go over the speed limit, just have fun dude

You're right dude. I'm just kind of jaded I guess. I'll try to keep that in mind next time.

>driving an old 2003 civic
>still learning manual, occasionally stall.
>have to turn left onto a road
>it has one of those turn left only lanes so the normal traffic can pass
>get into that lane, signalling.
>cant turn because oncoming cars
>guy behind me starts honking
>THERE ARE STILL ONCOMING CARS
>eventually manage to sneak in
>guy peels out behind me, following me
>oncoming traffic slams on brakes and honks to avoid hitting him
>now on a 25 mph road, going 30
>dude is tailgating me
>honks again
>passes me on a double line
>speeds off doing about 45

for fucks sake some people just need to chill when driving.

Dude I've been asked to race in my old beetle once, by a lowered civic. My car rumbles at idle due to having a small muffler and no water jacketing on the cylinders. Funny thing is I was in the left turn lane, if I wasn't I would've gone just for shits and giggles. Just have some confidence in yourself and don't exceed your limits when you go at it. Also have a laugh about ricers thinking they beat a real muscle car.

Thank you for the advice, my man. You're right I'll consider their offer next time someone tries to race me.

People who don't realize autocorrect errors

Hey I've got a honda wanna race?

It's possible your purpose in life is just to make average sods feel good by comparison.

you guys are such faggots.