Vaporwave

What's the most a e s t h e t i c s car ever made?

This one?

I'm sick of all you people mixing up vaporwave and synthwave aesthetic, they're two completely different things. Go educate yourselves.

>I'm sick of all you people mixing up vaporwave and synthwave aesthetic, they're two completely different things. Go educate yourselves.
wrong

The Beretta

>completely forgotten
>looks great
>from the 90s

Z31.
>w/edgy
>digital dash for muh futurism
>actually really slow and lolcan'tturn and is only idolized because it was what you grew up with

Exactly what A E S T H E T I C stands for

>Grand National
FUGG YEAAH

no not really

We have to cook, user

either pic related or a lotus esprit

"no"

Vaporwave is about the forgotten parts of late 80s/90s culture, it's a sample based genre that takes from many things to create something new yet familiar.

The Fiero is the ultimate vaporwave car. It's not remembered by most. Yet it has a huge body kit culture that enables it to become so many other cars without being said cars. It's body panels are modular allowing more various new styles while having that base of something different.

A Lotus is a classic, but a Lotus body kit on a Feiro? That's something close to a classic but not quite right, something budget friendly, made by people who love that car but could never have it.

Compare that to vaporwave, Micheal Jackson's music is classic, but a heavily remixed version of it, with various other samples and bits and pieces made by a poor 20-something who wishes he could have lived in the time that it was a hit? That's vaporwave.

This is the ultimate vaporwave car. Much like the 90s hits that are outdated now, the Fiero was outdated in the 90s.

bump for more vaporwave cars

nah

Most early 90s GM

Doesn't get more waporwave than this

Don't ever reply to me or my thread again

Geometry, the car

forgotten 90s cars

>You will never drive a starwars car across Hollywood filmsets again

rwb s15

2000gt

Acura ASC

MX-3

a n e s t h e t i c

R31 GTS-r may also apply

lo and behold, the last beretta on the face of the planet with a fuel door still attached

MR2 AW11 duh

This

close runner-up, designed by the same guy

If it had flaming dolphins, would be 10/10

The blue part on the hood actually shows dolphins, it's just difficult to find a good picture of it

And sadly, these dolphins aren't on fire

Fuck that is A E S T H E T I C

I want to get a z31 so bad. In blue, and I'll put a couple yellow rectangular fog lights on the front.

no, he isn't, because vaporware is based on French house music while synthwave is based on 80's synth music.