I'm gonna be doing a series of paintings and the theme is shitbox. Post shitboxes

I'm gonna be doing a series of paintings and the theme is shitbox. Post shitboxes.

paint my shitbox plz

Not my shitbox, but I'v been obsessed with S12s recently

Thats really ugly

>meme car.

Noice
While I love the I4 ones, the V6 kicked ass.

I would post my car but it's not a shit box hahaha ;)

Posting my memecar

kek, this guy right tho

Is my shitbox shit enough?

Do my Skyline please

I love your truck man. Would you ever consider selling it? I remember seeing it on here a while ago.

Can you get a shiitier shitbox?

step aside noobs, boss is here

Do my crypto fox body

Shitboxin' hard

Oh damn a shit blurry pic too, score.

You should really find a better one. this one is built but rusty, the interior is shit and I've crashed it into ditches and trees 7 or 8 times. they do live up to the legend though, it is fucking immortal.

Also I will never sell it, I am looking for a better shell and I'm going to restomod it with period parts and stop hooning it so hard because I have some sort of weird connection to it even though it was dragged out of a field to be thrashed to death. it just never died. when I did the timing chain I scraped 1" of what appeared to be sand and mud out of the oil pan. 2xR forever.

Are you in Alaska user? I'd let you hoon it around if it seemed like you could drive.

please

I would perform fellatio on OP if he could do this

This, but no homo tho

op pls

>ti

Ew

Quite far from Alaska friendo, but I do appreciate the offer.

Yellow Hiluxes are my fetish.

Nissan King cab pls

Someone say shitbox?

How about some funky '90s pink/green swirl decals on the side (you know which one I mean)