/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Meta Burd Edition

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone. The first expansion pack, Darkness Evolved, launched on September 30th. The Steam version launched on October 28th.

Reminder to participate in this poll so we can get a gauge of our community skill: strawpoll.me/11431912 (embed)

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

To play on PC, simply use Steam and enjoy 60fps.

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (embed) (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing

___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly.

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ

Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4

___
Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/
Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

Previously thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11538685/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Satanscum are the worst.

I want to decapitate that bird and mount its head on my wall as a trophy!

Can someone explain what they were thinking to me with Beast Dominator
>Has higher stats than its cost should have (+)
>Hurts you (-)
>Nerfs itself (-)
how has this not gotten buffed yet

Third for rubbing cunnies

Out of curiosity, do I have a decent start to any sort of deck here and is there anything that I'm fine to liquefy?

Who is voicing these tits? Taneda Risa?

[ROAR]

strawpoll.me/11538685/
strawpoll.me/11538685/
strawpoll.me/11538685/
strawpoll.me/11538685/
strawpoll.me/11538685/

Remenber to vote how old are you here

I'd like to rub the inside of Luna's cunny with my dick if you catch my drift.

I don't get it

They were thinking vengeance would be better than it was and she'd make a great top-end for an aggressive vengeance deck.
Sadly vengeance sucks because there's a lot of burst. She's still alright though, a 5pp 6/6 is still a big threat that needs to be dealt with, especially if you evolve her, and she'll generally die before she loses too much attack. Even if the downside procs once she's still overstatted for her cost.

Come one, come all!

You could proabably work towards Elana Haven.

Vial Deathmist Dragon and Homecoming for sure.

A lot of useful things but too spread.

You can go Haven or sword.

btw you have a good fucking roll

I want to bounce Tia up and down on my dick!

Anyone doing well in ranked with d-shift? I've been winning most of my games but fuck sometimes I get jack shit to do in the late game, like a d-shift and destroyer but no lethal and they just recover after

>make new account
>21 standard pack tickets

>every reroll after
>15 standard pack tickets

Why? Aren't you supposed to get 20?

I KNEW THERE IT WAS A SHADE LURKING HERE ALL THIS TIME

now what?

Bloody Mary is an indirect buff. Same with Juggernaught.

>this is take two

not even here I'm safe from this faggorty

You get 6 for linking an account to steam

Which one should I pick?

New guy here
I'm planning on making a shadowcraft deck
Are there any of these legendaries I can liquefy?

>That's irrelevant though.
But it isn't. You should stop back pedaling and changing definitions to suit your delusions.

>"The metagame is the mix of different decks that players bring onto the ladder, that you can expect to see. If you know what decks players are bringing, your deck can be especially good against 'the meta'." - Ben Brode.

The simple reality is that aggro overwhelmingly makes up the majority of ladder players with a healthy dosage of tempo forest supplementing it.

If you're going to keep making up definitions, then we can just end this discussion here since you're not worth my time.

But how would vengeance be evaluated to be better than it was even in a world where you can't easily burst people down from 10?

Aside from a handful of cards with drain it's largely worse than Dragoncraft's unique effect because at least that's applied to stuff on the field retroactively at times

If you manage to get Bloody Mary out at the same time as either of those cards you already won the game anyway, or are playing really bad opponents.

someone should do a liquefy tierlist

Was rerolling for some sword waifu legends but got these. Can I do anything good with this? Specifically with the loli.

>Queen Medb
>You can't play followers while this follower is in play.

Why would you ever use this?

Thanks.

I guess people don't usually do that while rerolling?

Oliviaaaaaaa

Midnight haunt will often be a dead draw

Flutes, Fairy Princess (gimmick deck with Rose Queen), Pascale (Earth Rite is not that strong currently). Fafnir might be worth keeping when Ramp Dragon comes back eventually

Shadowrerolling user here

>New roll
>Animated Cerberus and Mordecai in the first run
>No other legendary cards in the rest of the normals
>No legendary in the first 10 of Darkness Evolved
>Second 10 gets me a Lord of Flies and Dark Angel Olivia
>Mostly meh golds

Fucking why, any other time I've been getting like 7 legendary but then they're all rune and dragon, now that I'm actually getting any Shadow or Blood it'll be like 2-3 max.

Cerberus, Pascale, Olivia, Gabriel and Alexander are good although not necessarily the top-tier legos of their decks

Dragonsong Flute is a meme

Redditfane is garbage

>mfw I buy Vania the moment I earn 500 gold

No regrets. Now to unlock Selwyn the husbando

Do I go for the Tyrant meme?

Annoying because I play a bunch of Tempo Elf and whenever I get matched up with Elana Haven, every turn becomes a matter of needing to destroy any followers they have before they get super buffed by Elana in case I cant burst them down with roaches

Now I almost always win against them because eventually they run out of steam, but its still annoying

I would try DShift or even Seraph but I dont have the legendaries needed so RIP, at least for DShift I am missing two Merlins

Alexander isn't a loli, but he's useful in sword control.

Alright, anything in these gold?

Newfag here, considering we get a ton of arena tickets from story mode, I'm assuming I should spend all of my gold on standard packs, right?

because you only play spells besides the overstatted queen

Shit happened to me too. The faggot had Urd, Aria, Moon Bunny, Garuda, and Divine Birdsong. I wanted to kill someone.
And in AA0, the meta is a mix of decks such as Storm Haven, Elana Haven, Control Sword, Midrange Sword, Tempo Forest, PtP Forest, Aggro Bats, and Spellboost Rune, yes. The meta is not all Storm Haven all the time.
Even if it were mostly Storm Haven, then people would start playing Elana Haven a ton to counter it, turning the meta into a mix of Storm and Elana. And then there would be a lot of Elana running around, so its counters, Seraph Haven and Spellboost would become popular. And since Tempo Forest is popular, people play Control Sword, which is strong against it. Thus, you have a meta with a pretty diverse amount of decks.
Seriously friend, the meta is not all aggro.

Is there a more INSTA-WIN arena card than Mord?

>passing on cerb
>phantom dragon can actually do work in arena
no

My definition of the 'meta' is here .

You have failed to address that and are trying to claim that tournament meta = game meta.

Once more: if you insist on making up definitions and have no rebuttal, then we are done. Don't expect another (You).

>Using generic vampire loli over Swole Alucard

>Redditfane

What is this stupid sounding meme about

people pick storm haven cause it's cheap, not cause they're sitting on a ton of vials have a choice and decided to pick storm haven out of their 9 viable decks

She's overstatted for her cost, and rune is less likely to cast followers anyway. I don't personally run her, but she's decent in budget rune decks.

If you want to keep playing arena for a bit even after using up all your tickets I suggest you hold some gold on you at all times. If you don't give a fuck about arena I'd blow everything on packs.

posted in last thread.

Do i stick with it lads? i like those dragon legends

In theory: because she is an overstatted body for her cost

In reality: you don't.

Olivia.
Mordecai has counters, especially now with Odin, who's a pretty decent pick. Olivia does not, except another Olivia.
Also Seraph if you can pull it off since it is literally an instant win.

>generic vampire loli is somehow worse than generic vampire dude
at least the former is good fap material.

What kind of deck is elana haven?
And did they nerf Homecoming or something? Why did I get 800 from it?

I'm not sure how I feel about sword, I guess it depends what kind of deck I can go with it.
Already have aggroblood, so I'm more looking for something to work towards that isn't dragon as it's the only set I've really written off as something I'm not into so far.

>Entire post is anecdotal evidence from a supposed AA player insisting he knows what the meta is

user, you're trying to argue against statistics in that image I posted.

We're done here. Have a nice day~
Control Royal is like the 13th most played deck by the way

Thanks anons. Was only going to stop rerolling if anything specific stood out as useful, back to grinding sword waifus.

This would be great

So how do I actually do the leapdroid to steam account link stuff? When I hit account link it just gives me options for google play and facbok, is it device link or something?

>swole alucard with metal as fuck metal arm
>generic

Homecoming was nerfed from 5 mana to 7

It would make more sense if she had an earth rite that give her ward.

Keep green, consider yellow, red are not played in current meta.

Meming about his flavor text sounding like an edgy atheist rant probably

>can't even figure out how to get cards

I'm actually a braindead mongoloid

Just a bit!

your "definition" will always be the cheapest deck, it's not a good way to define metagame when people are asking what decks they can expect to play and climb with, which is how this entire conversation started in the first place.

that wasn't me, I dunno if he's AA or not but alright.

Feels bad knowing that I have an animated Grand Archer Selwyn and cant bear to dust him

Same goes with my animated Fairy Princess

home - crate - shop - buy packs

Kind of all over the place. If that doesn't bother you, run seraph.

Do they ever buff cards in this game? This card seems pretty underwhelming for a 9cost dragon.

when the fuck is the elanas nerf

it's much more than a bit

do i need to reroll if i plan on wasting money on this anyway?

Okay, I'll use Shadow Record then.
The most played deck is Storm Haven, is aggro. The next 3 most played decks, PtP, Tempo, and Spellboost, are not aggro. Those decks combined are played more than Storm Haven overall.
I think you're confused about the fact that the most popular deck does not completely define the meta.
It's also worth noting that in AA0, some aggro decks like Banner Royal start to fall off. Also, Control Sword is not played much because it is fucking expensive as hell so you don't see it until the high ranks, where it is played to counteract Forestcraft.

The balance of this game is kinda fucked up

All the classes that are designed to be control/ramp are best played aggro with you ignoring their gimmick.

It's fun but there's next to no decision making in some of the strongest decks I can play

click shop, buy crystals with money, spend crystals on packs, open packs, get cards

Just try a bit more and you'll succeed, crystals is like Disneyland money.

>your "definition"
Which was why Midrange Royal/PTP were the most played decks pre-DE.

:)

yes

Olivia won some of my game before, but never tried Satan. Which is better if I'm still alive lategame

No, they don't

That's not even the shittiest legendary in the game. That's probably something in bloodcraft

Cygames is too afraid to nerf or buff anything because of whales, even in vanilla they barely touched PtP

They're content to just wait 3 months to try and not fuck the game up again even though Darkness Evolved just made the game even shittier and turned everything into aggro

I thought you just got packs to open automatically after the tutorial or something
I've never played one of these card games before
thanks for spoonfeeding my autistic self

And the next decks are aggro blood and banner sword.

Elena Haven revolves around Elena's Prayer. Kind of a value control deck around healing.

I'm the type to not vial animated as well, up to you.

you realize you can build a budget midrange royal with just sage commander and other common cards right? That's what most of ladder was playing, not the one decked out with every gold and leggo.

And then it's Elana Haven.

Is there a way to destroy amulets?

Every time I've seen Prince of Darkness win a game is when literally any big dude would have done the same and the vast majority of time I see him played in arena, the person who played it loses. Olivia has almost always been a win in my experience.

Polyphonic Roar is actually awful, though. I would recommend left.

>get 3 evo points if you go first
bam fixed

Which is an aggro counter deck.

yes but it's not worth running execution to do it

Liquefy

Fairy Princess
Alexander
Sun Oracle Pascale
Mythril Golem
Dragonsong Flute
Beast Dominator
Queen Vampire

Execution and Odin

>Game makes me want to bounce elves up and down
>Find a top grade elf doujin with full color and great art

Bases Nippon

Runecraft has a specific "banish amulet" card. Otherwise, there's Execution and Odin and a few others. Unless you mean destroy your OWN amulets, in which case, Skullfane will do the job.

>execution
most amulets worth playing are last word

>ptp
>midrange forest
>midrange sword
>dshift
>elana
bloodcucks, everyone.

The funny thing is, it's still more balanced and more rewarding toward control than most other card games out there.