I'm a delivery guy. i deliver inside ohare airport every day

i'm a delivery guy. i deliver inside ohare airport every day.

that's an f250. i dunno what i'd do with it but i want one of these things.

just sayin'

HD truck single cab short bed conversions are a thing, and they look stupid and cute at the same time.

yeah, but this is about 2ft shorter wheel base and it's a dually

>mfw this asshole is working my dream job

My autism has cursed me with a particular obsession for airports. I always thought it would be cool to have a job on the ground floor like that.

it's cool for the first week or so, but when you're trying to run a route and one of these assholes just sits on the road flipping his flappers for 10min it starts getting annoying really fast

It's not.

Or at least from the Military side of things it's not

Airport jobs look cool but its very stressful and also pay's not that good unless you work as an officer for the GS, interior staffs, management department, etc

>flipping his flappers

kekd

>o'hare ground crew
>competent
pick one
source: I did 120 flights a year for 2014/2015, almost entirely on United (I ended up with MileagePlus premier Gold and Platinum respectively as a result for those years)

my luggage gets lost tons, and forget about a timely response from aircraft maintenance or for the shuttle from the E/F gates to terminal C

>Anything O'Hare related
>Competency
Pick one
That place is rush hour traffic and concentrated retardation all at once, right into the vein.
I go to Midway whenever possible.

Better upgrade those fire bottles airman.

Even us Marines use the updated red ones

Ayy

You know what's funny? I grew up like 10min from O'Hare and always figured that is just what air travel is like. Then I moved and everybody complains about flying through O'Hare and I'm like "why are you complaining? That is normal to me and anything easier is just a luxury"

Apply for baggage handling, become god tier at driving the tug around.

Ayy

I drove a fuel truck for a while, shit was pretty cash, easy job, not too much paperwork, and after 4pm most flights had left that I had to worry about, so I often got to chill outside in the truck and watch Netflix and enjoy the sunset.

Would work again/10

>implying that picture isn't at least 3 years old
We're good anyway, we have jets that are worth a shit

Who needs jets?

Why does Ohare suck so much cock to fly through?

I mean, someone has to bring you guys some relief

Sir, how was the pay?

Nahh we good m8

U sure

Well. Maybe when it comes to that kinda stuff I guess

Even before then, we still got u senpai