Veeky Forums last week I took my car to the mechanic to put in a new clutch in it

Veeky Forums last week I took my car to the mechanic to put in a new clutch in it
The mechanic ended up changing the clutch and flywheel pressure plate and basically everything and took forever and charged me a small fortune

Anyway, i got the car just yesterday and today as I woke up and went outside i saw there was a puddle of oil underneath my car.
The oil looks brownish like engine oil and not red
This car does not have a transmission oil dipstick but I am not missing any engine oil

Assuming this is tranny oil on the floor, will I damage it by driving the car until monday? the mechanic does not work on sundays.

this picture is going to distract people from your question

Assuming it is Trans fluid, you can severely damage the trans if you drive it.
Smell the fluid. Does it smell like engine oil? Or trans fluid? They both have very different scents.

ATF is red, MTF isn't

Some manual transmissions use ATF though

im not sure what tranny fluid is supposed to smell like but i just smelled the oil on the ground and the oil on my engine oil dipstick and it definitely smells different
The oil on the floor is relatively odorless in comparison to the oil on the dipstick

My MTF was pinkish red. Op, maybe look under your car to see if you can tell where It came from?

some trans fluid smells like ass

go take a white paper towel and dab a bit up. take a pic and come back

spotted the virgin

Op here

Here's a pic of the puddle that accumulated over night
Is this enough of a leak that driving it today might damage the tranny?

if it doenst smell like rotten eggs and death, its probably not transmission fluid

Looks like piss

neither of those women are remotely attractive

I think that could produce some "tranny" fluid lel

POO

Yeah op that looks like engine oil if you can try to check underneath where the transmission meets the engine get a flashlight
You're one huge faggot

gross-ass bubble butt bitches

I know exactly what OP's craptacular mechanic did, but not going to say because he has shit taste in women.

What do you like? Flat board traps?

He only has that opinion because he's never fucked an hourglass shaped woman with a bubble butt. You get her prone on her stomach and then slam your cock into her and you're instantly diamonds from the way your loins mesh perfectly into her cushy, bouncy bottom. It's impossible to last in that position.

Its totally fine to be gay, I really dont care at all, whatever makes you happy. But for future reference, healthy hetero-sexual men are attracted to girls who look like this, as well as girls who might have a much smaller ass etc

He used a crow bar to pry the engine / transmission apart and poked a hole through the oil pan or something

Right > left

you got me

Some nice tranny ass there OP

What does its sexual orientation have to do with anything? You CIS scum

last time i needed a new clutch the mechanic asked me if i wanted a new flywheel, instead of replacing it without asking. he also said it didn't actually need replacing any time soon, but as it was accessible it'd save on future (way way fuckin future) costs.

if they do it without asking, find a new mechanic. if they tell you it needs doing, ask to see it first.

Yeah, right we rather prefer some pale Conan Obrein looking skeletor with probably no ass, no lips FAS eyes and terrible warty irregularly skin. Yep

could be the rear main seal is bad or he caused it to leak when he took the pilot bearing out

?!

Left < Right

Why would you type it the other way?

Don't put your dipstick in it.

Sure it's oil and not power steering fluid? Looks pretty thin.

>The mechanic ended up changing the clutch and flywheel pressure plate and basically everything and took forever and charged me a small fortune

You almost always replace all that while in there.

Flywheels at the very least have to be resurfaced, if its a dual mass, you have to get a new flywheel.

If not you'll fuck the clutch and in 500 miles you'll have to be back in there for a new clutch AND a new flywheel becuause the old one would be glazed as fuck.

You'll honestly have to jack up the car and see where its coming from. But to me it looks like engine oil.

This as well.

Because you say it right over left