strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

>Upcoming Hard Mode Brawl:
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20324471

>Hearthstone World Championship:
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/esports/tournament/hearthstone-world-championship-2016

The Class of /hsg/ Strawpoll:
strawpoll.me/11519436/

prior

Other urls found in this thread:

gosugamers.net/hearthstone/rankings
wowhead.com/item=49884/kajacola
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

REMINDER

>If you have already voted during the first voting period, you will not be able to vote again during the second voting period as your vote will have already been locked in.

Just posting again so others notice since last post was near the end of the thread.

first for e

>still no leaks

I voted for handsome guy.

So I can't vote again?

Is that what you're saying?

Do you want to cast a spell, /hsg/?

Dunno when you voted, but the whole second paragraph wasn't there when the voting started.

we NEED to decide, RIGHT NOW, whether he is ACTUALLY our guy or not.

Is it a waste to craft Justicar at this point?

I cast fist

You can get a good two, maybe three games with it if you start now.

>You picked Pavel
>You lost your first match but that didn't really matter
>Whooped the shit out of the Korean
>Got beat down by the communist but arose like a fucking phoenix
>You picked Pavel and have 3 packs forged in white blood, blue iron and red fire

>tfw using the time everyone is watching esports to get rich in arena

Guys, it totally wasn't rigged.
The god awful rng just happened by pure chance. We didn't do anything so that we don't lose a shitload of money. Trust me.

he's our big guy

Couldn't tell you exactly. It was definitely before the whole thing was advertised in-game.

>i'm here for the job interview

He is our goy

>Thijs cucked me out of 5 packs.
>200 Dust down the drain. ;^)

Hippi is from russian imgboard no idea about Pavel

average pack value in the long run is ~90 dust

>Pavel could have been a famous Russian chess player
>he decided to go for a children's coin flip simulator

This makes me angry

Actually close to 102.

investment fallacy

/hsg/ fox and grapes general.

yeah, if all you do with the cards you get is dust them

jughead faggot fallacy

and if you don't dust some cards its even more value

Yeah, that's why it's considered that the packs are much more worth if you don't have the full collection.

This is fucking bullshit. Fucking kikes. Fuck you /hsg/ for telling me to pick a retard who plays worse than I do.

When's the expansion announcement?

nov 4th

That deck is fucking terrible, did you really get shitty opponents?

*cums*

weekly reminder

Why didn't you actually check pro player ratings on the internet instead of trusting random posts on an anonymous message board?

Is there a site for that?

because Dr Pavel is destined to win this tournament

>a retard who plays worse than I do.
oh, so you must be in blizzcon quarterfinals?

Based Hamster

Based Pavel

Pavel's adapted Maly Rog play was a good close to opening week.

>keep out of reach of Murlocs
>Rogue item

Rogueloc confirmed.

IF I PICKED SOMEONE WHO LOST

I CANT PICK AGAIN??

ANSWER ME FAGGOTS

IF I PICKED SOMEONE WHO ADVANCED TO THE TOP 8

I CANT REPICK?

ANSWER MEEEEEEE

FUCKKKKKKK

I DONT UNDERSTAND THAT SHIT

I used this one and got Pavel:
gosugamers.net/hearthstone/rankings

Even with this, there is luck involved, but maximizing one's chances is a decent strategy.

inb4 5 mana heal for 10.

no you can't. stop typing in caps fag

You can't.
Blizzard changed the rules so that instead of picking a 2nd time, now you can't pick a 2nd time.

Read this dumbass: You got rekt.

>Solution
>to Anyfin

Probably just redressing Blade Flurry's removal.

SO BECAUSE I PICKED THISJ

I CANT REPICK AGAIN?

I CANT REPICK AGAIN EVEN IF HE DIDNT ADVANCED TO THE TOP 8?

WHAT THE FUCK??

I like her plump belly

it's gonna be 2 mana

HOLY

Rogue is cancer and shouldn't get a heal

>heal is unbalanced
you're the opposite of a cucktrol player, unfortunately there's not such a smooth way to label cuck aggro players

ASNWER ME FAGGOT

FUCK YOU

ANSWER ME

SO BECAUSE I PICKED THISJ

I CANT REPICK AGAIN?

I CANT REPICK AGAIN EVEN IF HE DIDNT ADVANCED TO THE TOP 8?

WHAT THE FUCK??

ANSWER ME OR IM GONNA PIC SCREENSHOTS OF THIS THREAD

AND MAKE A THREAD ON REDDIT ASKING

>Superb mana curve
>Terrible

1-3 average /hsg/ shitter detected

aggro is the saviour of this grindfest
those who drag games for 20 minutes are cancer that kill it

>picked pavel

get rekt leddit

Yes, you can't repick specifically because you picked thisj.

If you didn't vote for Pavel because of Veeky Forums /tv/ memes and because you thought his decklists are better than fuck you.

Of course he is our guy.

you should love rogue then, the games are typically ~9 turns long and it shits on control

fuck off cunt, card games should always be about playing minions with cool effects, not about flinging all your shit at the opponents HP

too much hit or miss

>aggro is the savior
stopped reading right there hoooooooly shit go back to Overwatch or whatever other ADHD simulator keeps you busy and off this board.

>t.salty Anduin cuck

>t. superior Garrosh patrician*
FTFY

>implying CW would get this buttmad

>Crimson Vial

Its actually a twist on: wowhead.com/item=49884/kajacola

Discover a random Spare Part, possibly.

My best guess is that it makes you immune for one turn and gives your hero Windfury.

I can't make it! I was ONE WIN FROM RANK 5. HELP ME /hsg/

Post deck

Take a break and come back later.

When do I get my packs for following a player in the tournament?

Not much time left.

I see the problem, you accidentally made a hunter deck. Netdeck midrange shaman.

Huh, went 6-2 or something vs shamans with disco zoo, well that was a fast road to rank 5. I think it might be the shaman players at those ranks prematurely aoe-ing and getting outvalued, had 2 games go to a topdeck war when they ran out of cards, mostly just lost to godawful draws.

Had to switch to zoo when I ran into fucking eater of secrets warrior while playing secret face hunter and next to no shamans at all.

I have 70% win rate with this Hunter deck. 45% win rate with midrange Shaman. I was one win from rank 5 and now I'm rank 7 again. Could really use the 400 dust.

January 1st they'll ask you if you want GvG or GT packs

If you currently have the 70% win rate with hunter then stick with it. But didn't you say you just dropped like 10+ games with it

Idk man is right. The shaman players are all shit if they haven't been able to hit rank 5 by now with shaman. Just don't play dumb into / with aoe and you'll get like 75% in mirror.

I fucking hate rotation, ever since they officially declared wild to be a non-balanced fuckfest cards that I think are cool like rhonin will never ever be playable

Are you retarded? Without rotation the non-balanced fuckfest would be standard moreso than it already is

At least we have 2 metas here so we can switch off to make it feel slightly less stale

I'd cut both animal companion for 1 more secret (snake or snipe if you can't afford it) and either another 1 drop or 2nd horse rider. I experimented with a tiger instead of 2nd unleash because I kept getting 2 unleash dead hands fucking often, wasn't bad.

Can't go wrong with most things in that deck but I do think animal companion is fucking ass in it.

I wish they just had a semi-annual nerfing. They can include the community and allow people to nerf the shit out of cards they are sick of seeing. People would have nerfed piloted shredder into a 3/2, reworked how Mysterious Challenger plays etc etc and we wouldn't have to kiss our favorite archtypes goodbye.

Well I had.. Now it's 66-ish. Second time I hit a wall a win from rank 5 and start falling. I'm sad.

Animal Companion is winning me so many games at the moment. I tried both snake and snipe instead of juggler but they weren't helping much. Dart trap could be fun.

WHEN THE FUCK ARE THEY GOING TO REMOVE FIRELANDS PORTAL FROM ARENA
THIS MAGE HAD FUCKING FOUR THIS IS BULLSHIT

>1 win away from rank 5
>lose

I just played against a mage at 2 wins that had 3 skillstrikes and 3 firelands the reason I got to see them is because he rolled fel reaver on first portal and I burned the rest lmao I guess he's going 12-1 desu

This is constantly happening to me. Every time I'm a win away I begin losing to rank 7-10.

Lovely, thank you sir

Fresh OC guys

Fuck it I've been A WIN AWAY FROM RANK 5 SIX TIMES TODAY, SIX FUCKING TIMES AND I CAN'T MAKE IT.

Play tempo mage

I don't have the cards. This is the closest I can get.

Why can't there be a deck that plays like Tempo Mage but that isn't completely degenerate and reliant entirely on RNG?

Because blizzard's idea on how to balance tempo swing cards is by making them rng based or shitty

I don't get it