/opgg/ One Piece Games General

Nice job making a new thread idiots-edition

General guide, read before posting
docs.google.com/document/d/1Le93oFv06vnK2v2ImTJqQWD65xzu30UKSS4HTUASEEo/edit?usp=sharing
READ THIS FUCKING GUIDE IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP!

>Quick Links
Turtles: optctimer.com/#!/turtle
Tables: optc-db.github.io
Calendar: optccalendar.com

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pnQGdZ1XsJSBtZcnVYNjPyjiba5LVSHIENdfFg_fLXA/edit?usp=sharing
If you wish to be added to the list put your ID in here.
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfk5fYpD1EyNRiATdPjZCx3E8XNBAxZn4GtHTGfMqsEwz3fpA/viewform

>Drops/XP and XP/PLVL/Stam spreadsheets
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
- Special Events -
>Oct 23 - Nov 23: Treasure Cruise x Dokkan Crossover
>Nov 1 - Nov 7: Rayleigh Islands
- Raids -
>Oct 30: Mihawk
>Nov 4: Shiki
>Nov 6: MChopper
>Nov 11: Bisoromi Bear
>Nov 13: Kami
>Nov 18: Heracles
>Nov 21: Mihawk
>Nov 25: MChopper
- Fortnights -
>Oct 25 - Nov 8: Dr. Indigo & Scarlet
>Nov 1 - Nov 8: TBone, Okamas
>Nov 8 - Nov 15: Sadi, Noland&Calgara
>Nov 15 - Nov 22: Y.Buggy/Shanks, Cancer Fall
>Nov 22 - Nov 29: Buggy, Kalifa
>Nov 29 - Dec 6: Hina, BrideNami

EVENTS (JAPAN)
- Special Events -
>Oct 31: CYO Fortnights and Raids
>Oct 17- Early Nov: Halloween Sugar/Rosinante/Bart
- Fortnights -
>Oct 18 - Nov 1: Prison Mr.3&Buggy
>Oct 27 - Nov 3: Tom, Okamas, Perona
>Nov 3 - Nov 10: Hannyabal, Domino, Shandian Shitters
>Nov 10 - Nov 17: CP9, Prison Clay, Camie
>Nov 17 - Nov 24: Heart Pirates, Arlong, Kraken
>Nov 24 - Dec 1: Wapol, Tsuru, Noland & Calgara
-Raids-
>Nov 3: Kami
>Nov 4: Garp
>Nov 5: Yellow Monkey
>Nov 6: Bisoromi Bear
>Nov 7: Buster

ded game

ded

We're all too busy running Freeza to get those sweet skillbooks.

>tfw you want to farm enel but have to work a double and have an exam tomorrow.
I just want to finish him already

>farming Hawkins
>get double meat from snails

on another note, from the 5 free pulls, which character would make you shit your pants if you actually manage to get him/her

Half stamina when

marco or zoro i guess

The new Akainu

Zoro or SW Usopp.

So what is the newest batch of SUGO characters that Global will get? Law? Cavendish?

pokemon crossover batch

if they release the original batch along with it then the only thing worth pulling will be king one punch

The other Silver RR characters like Usopp Pirates or Kuina.

>get double meat from snails
i havent gotten emat from a snail in about 4 days

I'm getting skillbooks for every legend but those that I own.

Such is life.

I accidentally just finished my skill on hawkins. I think I've used 6 gems at most. Feels okay.

> gemming for Hawkins at all, nevermind 6
> he is here for over 100 more hours in the next 3 weeks

why god

That's pretty good. Now do some Frieza.

It had the most value for me. He's another incredible sub on my bart team and I can even use him for LL. There's even Tome's + candy too which I've gotten a lot of. Now I can just run freeza naturally.

I have LL too and it's still not value enough to waste 6 gems farming him. I'll be maxing him slowly over the next 3 weeks. There's no reason to run the Frieza event after the 2nd since that's when they stop the tally, and you had all the rest of the appearances to farm him.

I'm not saying you shouldn't have farmed him though, I'm saying you would have maxed him without having to gem at all, and the rates of CC/Tomes between Frieza and Coliseum are close enough that it doesn't matter what you're running.

Don't waste gems mang.

> most value for me

but if you were going to max him anyways whyd you spend gems to do it if hes coming back for another like 70 hours lmao. i dont think theres any content on global that you need hawkins for in the next three weeks

>5 gems worth one shitty RR pull
>or a maxed colosseum character he will definitely use
I swear to fucking god people who complain about people gemming for stamina are the ones who save all their gems for Sugofests then complain and cry about the rates. You people don't understand the value of gems.

>dumb animeposter just fishing for (You)'s
Stop.

This is a bad meme and you should feel bad.

3rd Gear Luffy, Marco, 3D2Y Zoro, Gladius, Sugar, Trebol, Squard. 3D2Y Luffy.

Am I a big boy now

>LL
More like a baby.

>rainbow dashers

Autistic children aren't allowed on this board.

Can you get a trip so I can filter you?

>if i pretend to ignore my clearly mental issues it'll all go away

the stupidity in this thread baffles me every day

people who have rainbow dashers added please list your friend code below this line. i can't associate with this brand of autism
------------------

>if I try to insult people I don't know my penis will grow larger and mom will love me again
chill down autismo we're just trying to have fun here in a game

Why are you projecting so hard? Do you take phone games this seriously?

How much of a necessity is Basil? He's literally the easiest colo fight thus far, but I don't want to mindlessly farm him after doing that with Z.

Mildly necessary if you have G3/LL, necessary if you have WB/Bart.

I think gemming has become a bad habit for me and farming things. I have 170~ stamina now and one gem is almost 6 runs, and I enjoy it. I understand though, I don't even disagree. Bart's just gonna be even more fun now.

>have G3
>dont use him

>have 2 G3s
>use neither 1

getting tired of farming halloween fn

>have g3 and LL
>both max/max
>use neither because I can't hit two perfects in a row

me 2 desu famalam

post your crew names so i can delete you

>had 2 GPUs socketed already
>evolve the free tabasco star into Sogeking to complete pokedex

Pretty nice event tbqh

Rainbow Dashers go ahead i dont need your shitty Log Luffy anyway

Storm Pirates here

the round mabel

How many copies of Mihawk should i get to max it

WPP

>legend doffy cap
>first tap
>GREAT

70~80

>legend doffy
stopped there fuck off

that's why you use him with fujitora

i did 50
just get 50+1 for starters

Just grab as many as your willing to get/refill stamina for, and wait for an event. The only things you have to possibly worry about not coming back are Zephyr, Shiki, and Tesoro, whenever he arrives.

What's wrong?
Sometimes I feel like mixing it up

try to get 50-60 but hes coming back next month

/Optcg/ Shitposter all-stars

haven't other movie fuckers like Gasparde returned several times?

yeah people are just paranoid because of Shiki on Japan

Nope, Butler and Gasparde have only appeared once, this is also Indigo's first time appearing. Zephyr has been run twice and Shiki should be coming back this Friday.

The only reason people think the movie guys might go away is because of licensing deals with Funimation. If all of this is being done to promote Film Gold, that would imply the next time they come back is the next time a new OP film comes out.

they are talking about jp not global you idiot

missing cuck pirate

Post yfw Zeeni has been bitching about Akainu since his stream started.

Who cares? Besides Breed and Zephyr every filler shit so far has been absolute trash.

>still watching this fat fuck in 2015 + 1

lmaoing @ur life tbqh famalam

meh, I don't really care about power creep as long I as I can clear the actual content, until they make content that requires these units I don't really see an issue with it

Cuck pirate is like the governer. You don't love to hate him you just fucking hate him.

>bandai needs to PROVE TO ME they arent power creeping for MY money
>my money
>prove to me
literally the fattest most cancerous faggot ive ever seen

There's literally nothing wrong with power creep. What is wrong is not updating older units to keep up.

>people who doubted we were getting 45

There's actually no issue with not updating older units, either. If they had any intention of ever updating older units besides wide-spread mechanical changes like new classes, Sogeking would've been made to be better than GPU.

The real problem will be if they don't make F2P units that can clear the newer content balanced around the power creep, but ultimately I don't think Akainu will ruin balance. They developed raids and debuffs specifically to fuck with other legends, and they can do it even more easily with Akainu.

this is a good point, the shitty legends need a boost at least

Older units in this game fill important roles even in new raids and the newest raids and legends are still in the ballpark of the very first major villain from the games beginning.

Lucci needs something, ANYTHING.
As it stands Whitebeard is the better powerhouse legend

Well yeah, I don't think the older units are going to be phased out. I'm hard pressed to think of a time when Raid Mihawk and Doffy will become irrelevant, and even if they do make RRs that are better, I don't think they'd ever balance the game around those RRs, especially since I've heard there are laws in Japan about all content in F2P games being accessible without having to pay.

I just don't think Bamco is going to go back and update Mihawk to do 40% instead of 30%, or anything like that. They just need to stay relevant, which they've done a pretty good job of so far.

>STR Fighter Powerhouse Lucario
>DEX Free Spirit Shooter Decidueye
>QCK Shooter Fighter Pikachu
>INT Cerebral Powerhouse Mewtwo
>PSY Slasher Fighter Keldeo
>6* DEX Shooter Slasher Ash-Greninja

Make it so.

>Lucci needing anything when fucking BOA exists.

>doesn't lose the recover boost under 70%
>Meat orbs rate up when under 70%
Better or still shit?

There's really no need to fuck with balance OPTC is a very well balanced game imo. They find a way to make every unit in some way unique. Even if 2 are extremely close there is one difference that would warrant picking one over the other in a given circumstance.
And they more or less hold true to the lore with their balance I'd say. Sogeking is cool, but he was a gag. Usopp rightly should be more useful in the long run. And Arlong had enormous strength in the series. He just didn't have any special abilities or anything to make use of it. Therefore great attack but fuck worthless special and 1 socket.

It's no Akainu but fuck my ass if I'm not happy to finally see this nigga.

literally sub100 sub human niggers with africa pond water IQ

>tfw no OPTC because my amazon fire doesn't have it and I don't know how to unlock it.

They must be making up the numbers. No way we got 100k in a day. We need 100k for the next then probably another 100-150k. I don't know if we can reach it if they're not just making it up.
Rainbow Evolvers with the gems next level.

haha some dude just donated 200$ to zeeni for pulls

BASED PADAMAGICIAN LMAO

Zeeni getting literally cucked

colo ends tonight so people will farm frieza more

>every single sugofest he finds a "reason" to not do pulls
>every single sugofest people give him money to do pulls
fucking disgusting bottom feeding gook

this dude has to be autistic or something where does he get this money, and does he not realize zeenigami does not want it?

its great to watch tho lmao

lel I don't understand why people do this he doesn't even want to pull

Dupe Ray damn

that sucks donkey balls

You know you guys will spout conspiracy thoery about tampered with numbers until you go blue in the face but we're getting the rewards regardless so why are you bitching

it's even greater seeing him doing pulls after all that rant

but yeah, either the dude is rich or really stupid

I'm not bitching. Why are you?

i love the passive aggressive way he worded it on the side for pulls lmao

He wants that money for food.