Are there any motorcycles that you can also pedal if you want?

Are there any motorcycles that you can also pedal if you want?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QC5QbALgnlU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah but they're more like 50cc scooter than a real motorcycle

you can put a small motor on a bicycle and be a little faggot if you want

kek.

I want to do this bad but it seems impossible to get away with it in NJ.

Bump

Mopeds, bro.

They're not real motorcycles, but rather just small gasoline engines on bicycles.

However in recent years electric motors on bicycles have become more available and are a better choice than ICE mopeds.

Ask around for more info.

I have a shitty ebike, and it's difficult as fuck to pedal because of the weight, a real motorcycles would be even harder.

youtube.com/watch?v=QC5QbALgnlU

an old moped, I had a tomas targa lx when I was a kid, 80cc kit, pipe and carb and it would do a little over 40. if you have money to burn google motoped and slap a racing pitbike engine in one. my old honda xl70 with a 90cc 4 spd ssr engine would just break 55 in a tuck. they make them up to 150cc I think.

They have kits

I mean, these are heavy as fuck and why wouldn't you use the motor, other then when you are out of fuel.

But how much for something like in the pic? ice kits seem much cheaper and you get higher speed and range
How much heavier do they become? I'm underweight so maybe pedalling it won't be much harder.

shit ton, I have worked on them as a bike mechanic, and even the electric ones are bad. sometime electric ones are the worse of the two because huge electric motors and batteries. basically, just get a pedal assist one, way faster and you still pedal all the time.

also, don't buy conversion kits, they are always shit, buy a new bike that is built for this stuff.

There's the old and cherished Honda 50
idk if you can get one easily in the States though, here in Uruguay they're a dime a dozen

Pic related

a close friend of mine owns one of those, not sure if its "legal" but I think it is, not sure.

I don't see how they could be illegal, although it wouldn't surprise me if they're a pain in the ass when it comes to spares given their old age.

Yeah.a pedal bike with a baseball card clicking the spokes.

Honda

you're 5 posts l8 m8

'Stealth' electric bikes look pretty good but expensive