/revog/ - Revelation Online General

Four days till beta and no new thread, dead on launch

>What is Revelation Online?
Revelation Online is a Chinese Xianxia-themed F2P MMORPG with a large amount of diverse content for any type and level of player.

>Current News
ro.my.com/en/news/announcements/week-review-21102016

>official /revog/ discord
discord.gg/CGMJd7r

>Official Links
ro.my.com/
rev.mail.ru/
tianyu.163.com/

>FAQ - READ BEFORE POSTING!
pastebin.com/SWMZbSgY

>/revog/ Guilds
NA Guilds, contacts are at discord (discord.gg/CGMJd7r)
BOYZ

CN Guilds:
Name: Cake; Leader: Naikara; Server: i.imgur.com/iSWTIT6.png (Make sure you double-check the Chinese characters!)

>Can I play now?
If you have a CBT key for the English version, you're all set for the first test on 3 of november. If not, your only option is to download and play the Chinese version, which is currently in OB. Information on how to play the Chinese version is in the FAQ.

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/RevelationOnlineGeneral

Previous thread:

This game's totally alive guys...

I was thinking of buy this but i guess i won't.

Why?

it seems kinda dead.

Are you talking about in china?

NA?

I might check this one out, if it has decent gameplay and more stuff like OP's image

So what? I prefer it to start dead and go building up from there than be another Archeage/BDO/B&S and get massive hype and die a month later.

And Xrd for fuckbois

post your lolis

Which games have build up from dead? I'd much rather have a strong launch because you probably won't be having fun after a few months.

stop making threads until cbt they'll just die

>Which games have build up from dead?
I don't think it ever happened. But I'm tired of hyped up games since the launch will always be the highest point in those and it's boring knowing that it will only decrease.
>because you probably won't be having fun after a few months.
If they don't fuck up I don't see why I would stop playing though

>I don't think it ever happened.
ESO and SWTOR? Granted, both of them had established franchises backing them and legions of raving, shit eating fanboys.

both of those were really hyped at launch.

is this a generic wow clone

why do people keep making threads for this when the game wont be out for a few more days
im not bumping this shit
its only dead because the beta isnt here yet, idiot
its a generic everything clone desu, but still good

In BDO the thread died actually more during the betas because people were playing the game.

im sure there will be plenty of avatarfagging and erp baiting with revelation

>Girls excluded from the guilds list
We're going to be the top PvP Veeky Forums hardcore guild

being the top pvp of the Veeky Forums guilds is not exactly an achievement

Bumping.
You guys think that is going to be a Cash grab ?

why do i have a feeling this general is going to be worse than terag

>You guys think that is going to be a Cash grab ?
i don't really care, i just want chicks with dicks.

no one knows, but probably. it might not show itself for a bit, but who knows what the future holds a few months after the game comes out and the hype wears off.
dont worry, it will be, especially if it has an rp server. if it doesn't, it'll probably be bns tier

I'll ERP on the PvP server

it will launch fine and 2 months later a sharp decline when people catch on that its a pay for 'convenience' aka pay or grind for a month to get a gear upgrade

that and my.co will probably fuck something up with p2w cash grab bullshit when they notice the decline further killing the game.

then we await the next gook mmo

>chinese
>f2p
>looks like a clone of blade and soul

>has only looked at a few screenshots of the game

I've watched a couple of videos. to be fair it looks like guild wars 2 mixed with blad and soul.

chinese games are always generic copied trash though, so I will be expecting this to be another trashy f2p microtransaction grindfest.

china will NEVER create a good game. they will always make shitty clones of better products, because thats what china does.

It's gonna save the MMO genre!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

same

>Four days till beta and a useless shitposting thread
>not even RevO image in OP

It is not even november yet.