A small asian girl FUCKED my car when it was parked saturday afternoon. Bear with me...

A small asian girl FUCKED my car when it was parked saturday afternoon. Bear with me, I'm not the most knowledgeable about car insurance: but I don't have comprehensive insurance, so her insurance will likely be paying me out. I'm guessing it will be totaled (insurance companies hate saabs, historically, and I've seen plenty totaled for 1/5th of this damage), and I will be paid something like $2,000.

The whole accident is on surveillance video. She basically plowed into an E92 M3 and my car at once because her dog distracted her or some shit. If I take her to small claims court, can I expect to win a significant amount of money? Anyone been through this before? This girl doesn't deserve to ever sit in the driver's seat of a vehicle again, if you could see the security footage (sadly I don't have it, I have just seen it). Thanks for reading

Here's the M3. this guy got absolutely boned up the ass. Our fault for choosing to live in Korean Paradise

You could say it was a "Holiday in Cambodia"

Chinks.

That's just like asking if I want coconut water instead of visiting the Redwood forests in Northern California. What do you think was going to happen? You should have thought about the consequences before walking down that path of darkness.

Jesus Christ this looks like it happened in a parking lot. How can one person cause this much damage in a lot?

You wouldn't take her to small claims court man, wouldn't be worth your time. If you are going to sue, get an accident lawyer and file a legit civil suit against her and her insurance company. Most of the time accident lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, and her insurance company will end up paying his legal fees if you win

If you're not bullshitting us, you probably have a decent case (negligence, a payout that won't let you recoup the lost property, lost work, lost wages). Just make sure you document everything, and get in contact with a lawyer as soon as possible

No you won't win a significant amount of money in small claims.

Did you suffer any injuries from her actions?

>but I don't have comprehensive insurance
This is a collision, not a comprehensive claim
>so her insurance will likely be paying me out.
if you file a claim against her and she has insurance, yes
>If I take her to small claims court, can I expect to win a significant amount of money?
No, did she give you her insurance information like her policy number? If so, call her insurance company and report the claim.

>no motion blur/rolling shutter from the engine rotors
Shopped/10

It was indeed a parking lot. And yes, it is very hard to picture fucking up THIS bad in such a confined space. From the video, it looks like she plowed into the M3 and kept her foot on the gas, pushing it into the grass and scraping both cars against the side of my car. Absolutely fucking disgusting

No injuries, I was 20 miles away enjoying a hearty meal at my local PF Chang's (ironically)

She called the police herself afterwards and a police report was filed, which includes her insurance info. But I guess I'll get in contact with a lawyer then. I just want to squeeze every last penny out of her that I can

Or you can look at his sun glasses.

>If you're not bullshitting us
>facebook pics
>asks questions of how to extort money off said accident
>highly doubt people are this dumb to posts shit like this in public

seems legit.png

>She called the police herself afterwards and a police report was filed, which includes her insurance info. But I guess I'll get in contact with a lawyer then. I just want to squeeze every last penny out of her that I can

Yeah, any accident serious enough to total a vehicle (much less 2) is going to push it into a legit civil action. I am probably stating the obvious, but don't accept anything from her insurance company without talking to a lawyer first.

>How can one person cause this much damage in a lot?

>asian
>woman
>driver
There you go

I saved the pics from my own facebook after uploading them from my phone. I can show you my proof of insurance with my name/car model but that would be a waste of time. pic related, it's my car pre-being fucked

>German
You deserved it for ruining europe with rapefugees desu. Also SAAB a shit.

WTF I hate Asians now.

BTFO

I live in michigan lol... German plate just a personal touch, leftover from my 67 VW (pictured)

Can you get sex out of her? Was she cute at least?

Was she cute tho?

I love how you can still see in his glasses that the pic was taken on the ground.

german plate on a sweedish car.

you deserved it op

I used to have a Swedish plate....should've never swapped it out