Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - All Hail Doctor Meme Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and monthly updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play and offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp

Apply and leave in game name in thread
>REMINDER to please do Alliance Battle everyday! Just do the best you can and it will add up.

>Latest:
>2.6.0 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=573376

>Uniform Sale (~ 11/03)
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=573888

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=582427
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Thanos/Strange/Sharon teams
Horrible

what a great fucking start, there goes 105 bios and 700,000 gold on the first gear

YO my family I also am working on malekith
What iso set you got on that fucker? And what type of gear

Holy hell fucking kill me

16 is actually pretty lucky.

>16 upgrades for 19 to 20
>bad

>Loki/Silk/HB becomes a thing in TL
>we welcome YJ with open arms
>back when BO became a thing
>we welcome L/S/HB with open arms
>Thanos and Sharon become with a thing
>we welcome BO with open arms... for the most part
>Strange becomes a thing
>I, for one, welcome Thanos and Sharon teams

I honestly can't see how can they surpass the Doc in terms of OPness, or if they have any plans for dealing with TL. Maybe they ban T2 characters from there, but then Sharon will still reign supreme due to no ANTS to take her out.

This is true, I've taken up to 40 or more to get a 20 gear. And there have been a time or two where its taken 2... Fuck you RNG, why can't I quit you?

>35 times
OH MY DAYS

That's the highest I've ever seen

I got DDE but I was going for either DDE or IAAG, as for gears I put crit rate on his fourth and I have double recovery with a shit proc obelisk
It's pretty fucking bad considering rng fucked me raw with the first gear but yeah it could have gone worse
hahaha I actually ran out bios, I had over 350 when I started his gears

>mfw using gold that was saved for ranking BAM, but for a necessary cause

It's gonna hurt a lot more when I have to use my precious norns and gold in T2'ing Elsa too, but fuck it, I want that floor 10 selector.

Anyway, how do I build uni'd Ronan? As in, what iso set, obelisk, and stat in 4th gear? Aiming to solo a relay on SL.

>ISO set
Attack
>obelisk
Mine has a shit resist with 20% crit rate and a 4 second invincibility proc
>4th gear
I have crit rate but I'm probably going to change that to def pen

I'm using:
>Attack set
>Ignore Dodge/Mind Damage/Invincibility Obelisk
Ronan is all about having constant CC. Since his best CC move is his 3* which does mind damage, you'll be using it a bunch, hence the mind damage boost. Ignore Dodge to make sure none of your CC attacks miss, since that could screw your rotation up. Invincibility to help with survival.

You could probably get by with something different though.

>Def Pen
Can't go wrong with that, though you'd probably want SCD if you don't have enough of it from cards.

Does the "shockwave when hit" proc work when the character is Immune to All Damage? Figured it might be useful on White Tiger if it does.

How do you guys force yourselves to save your gold? I really want to finish strange and I need over 20 million to get him from 5* to 6*. I have a little over 4 million right now but I have no ability to save up. There are just so many little expenses like buying stuff in the lab, and upgrading gears that I tend to do a lot and they add up big time. I never came close to black order 6* and now that I see how much strange is going to take to get from 5-6 I'm worried he's going to be at 5 for a long long time.

by killing your feeling so you're numb enough to just hoard the gold like fucking smoug

yes

I pretty much already can 27/35 WBs, which is good enough for me, and have already some of my favorites at T2. Now that AB is shit I don't really need to work anymore chars towards that, so saving gold is easier than ever for me.

I straight up have no fucking idea how I saved up all the gold needed for Thanos. Two months of not buying anything from the lab store, never upgrading skills, only upgrading gears on characters I'm actively using, never upgrading ISO (which turned out to be the biggest gold saver of all, so I've stopped upgrading ISOs entirely), etc.

It was painful, but I managed. You can too. Although with the AB gold nerf, things just got significantly harder. That was the best source of gold afterall. Now all we've got is co-op, which is extremely time consuming, only viable if you're VIP3+, and reliant on RNG being in your favor.

First thing you have to cut out though is ISO-8 upgrading. That shit will kill your gold supply if you're trying to make 5* or 6* ISOs. Then avoid buying nornstones from the lab store because that's a very easy money sink.

Y'know. I wonder why I even play this game. Timeline is basically the only mode you can use the characters you like but 90% don't stand a chance against Sharon Rogers who's on every team now

It was easier before the ab nerf but I haven't saved gold in a long time. I saved a few mil for thanos but when the update dropped I used to all on gearing characters, upgrading skills and cards for shadowlands (I went from floor six to nine). I never saved more than about 8 million at one time because I always wanted to use it fast on so I wouldn't be tempted to use it on something else

When I was working on Proxima, as soon as I got any gold over about 200k (in case 4* ISOs show up in the lab shop), I immediately threw it into BAM to avoid the temptation of spending it on something else.

With one exception: I did T2 Daredevil and level up his skills, which delayed it by another week. But I don't regret it, Daredevil is actually pretty great.

do we know which new characters are meme yet? Besides strange of course

Ancient One

They're all pretty good, but the only one that's a certified meme is the Ancient One. Great leadership, great T2, great WB striker, removing buffs and debuffs, and practically unkillable. Her only flaw is that her DPS is pretty shitty but she's easily one of the best support characters in the game.

And to add, her DPS may not be great, but in a situation where she's leading and T2, she's (and any other energy damage blast types on the team) getting a constant 70% damage boost.

Even if her damage is low, it doesn't matter if you can't take her down. It takes her longer to beat someone but she'll still get it done. It's only a problem in WB and AB because the enemies have too much HP and the timer will run out

I've got a pretty good roster and VIP level 5 so I just let the game run co-op for an hour and get 2 million.

It shouldn't even be a problem in WB as long as she's the one leading and you have decent strikers. The only one I see that might pose a problems for her is both version of Thanos.

I like it

Literally the worst Obelisk ever

Good proc, great rolls, excellent secondary stat, solid obelisk all around. Excellent choice on nearly any character.

Wait, nevermind, it's shit, throw it out.

S-stop it! I'll save it anyway

It's legitimately good. The heal proc could've been better but even at 10%, with the RR, you'll get a lot of mileage out of it on any character that can stall for time (or in modes where you can swap to other characters who can stall for time).

DELETE THIS

Reminder that this is the last day of the Halloween event!

Goodbye easy 200k+ everyday ;_;

how will you spend your halloween tokens? and will you purchase the extra tokens?

>how will you spend your halloween tokens?
Spent 630 on the T2 ticket. Spent the extra 45 from maintenance on cards x5, got absolute shit.

>and will you purchase the extra tokens?
Fuck no. Who has the luxury to spend gold on that nowadays?

>DD
>Elektra
>Luke Cage
>MODOK
>Falcon
>Hawkguy
>Blade
>Bullseye
The remaining story characters I don't have at 6*, which one should I farm next? Thinking Bullseye or Luke Cage for leadership. Maybe MODOK just for the lols

Luke Cage is an autowin against any physical based floors in Shadowland, go for him

Luke Cage's leadership is really great. After that T2 DD is bretty good for Blast rumble.

w-what's happening here?

Thanks to Guaranteed Dodge, DD's solid, and pretty fun to play as. Gotta put some work into him and cap dodge out to get full mileage, but once that's done he'll get shit done in any game mode.

You're likely gonna need his latest uniform, though, unless you've already got a decent amount of dodge from cards or some double dodge obelisk lying around.

Mordo is really worse with his uni that without, ain't he? Blast Mordo is like AoE+CC king while Speed Mordo is just DD clone.

would anyone be interested in some WB vids using Doctor Strange? or would I just be wasting my time

>20 speed norn stones
>10 combat norn stones
>45 dimension debris
>30 GUK
>I just watched as they expired from the store changing over before my very eyes
>it hurt to watch
and so the gold fast for strange officially begins

>watching OP meme beating WBs
Eh, what's the point?

And it's not like there are no such videos on youtube already.

>started playing in the middle of the spooky event
>not enough spook coins to get 5* or 6* tickets
>end up buying 140bios for elsa
Everything is fine ;_;

At least you didn't piss away 1100 purple norns a couple weeks before the update, like a total fucking dipshit.

At least you can get an erection

;_;

I bought 2 6* cards for guys I can't farm bios for

Man, imagine everyone's reaction to this update if the game actually followed comicbook's powerlevels. Fister and some of the combats, and all of the speed memes would be pretty fucking thrashed all the time.

>and all of the speed memes would be pretty fucking thrashed all the time.
I dunno, Spiderman is pretty fucking strong and Silk is only a bit weaker than him in exchange for better senses.

>Limited Quantity Sales (11/1 ~ 11/4)
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=582427

Is this the first time T2 tickets have been on sale?

yes

I guess so, yeah. Dat price tho.

Apparently one of Clea skills is either bugged or just designed really shitty? I was planning on T2ing her...

What sort of meme level would Frank operate on?

Invisibility just does nothing. In theory, I guess it should make you not targetable by the enemies and they'll target your clones instead but this doesn't happen. Ancient Waifu can afford it because she has immune to all damage for a pretty good time but Clea only has shield with pretty low count, so she's pretty fucked.

Not to mention, because her clones will almost never targeted, her entire T2 buff is kinda useless.

Seems to be bugged, but it could prove useful when fixed I don't think anything has been left broken before. Hopefully they fix it fast and not wait until the next update.

I too, want to ticket her hoping she's better than floki because she's cuter. Hopefully it's a bug

>mfw no crystals
Well, shit.

I legit need more gold
and I would pay some cash for a gold sub
u mad?

>u mad?
no?

is satana a succubus(male)?

She's an Incubus(female).

>I don't think anything has been left broken before. Hopefully they fix it fast and not wait until the next update.
Might happen in 2.7.0 since it took them a whole major update later to fix Shang-Chi's All Attack buff to Physical Attack so it wouldn't overwrite an All Attack buff from any Attack ISO-8 set. Seems like a quick minor fix and yet they waited a month.

In that tight ass leather bodysuit? I doubt it dude

a she-male can't have a huge dick?

Considering that was a writer fuckup due to Penance Stare working even if you don't feel guilt, then at best he would've had a resistance to it.

Also
>tfw get a universal daily selector for the first time in months
>can't use it on Clea or Satana due to lolsoft paywall

Goddammit. Guess the bios are going to Whor or something.

Of course she is demons can shapeshift.

But she's not a demon. According to her in game database entry she's a human hero.

don't refresh guys

I was thinking about T2'ing Fei Long. Is he good? What kind of obelisk and iso set I should aim for him?

>tfw woke up early on my day off
>still an hour til all my shit resets
And now this Fucking FLASHING bullshit

At least blackpink is releasing a new song in like an hour

Hey nigga, gimme some good gookpop albums. The only gook I am following is BoA.

whos dis? is it snsd? are they still exist?

Who do I use my universal daily selector on? Ronan and Skullhead are obviously out of the question.

DAIMON

I also want to fuck Singularity but Daimon is more important for Strange.

The Secret by wjsn
Red Velvet's new thing, can't remember the name
Blackpink is releasing new music today in like an hour
GFriend is good
ioi is good
twice is good
Stellar
That's all I can think of rn
That's luda from wjsn
P sure snsd is still around

Look, I like Singularity too, but right now, MAGIC is needed so that you can get Strange, so...

Might as well farm now for him, then eventually go for Singularity.

>wjsn
o shit, this remind me when snsd is still cute grill
thanks nigga

i bought a T2 ticket, a few GG bios, and about 15 cards.
yes i bought all extra tokens.

Thanks nigga.

help pls

I'd say an attack set, combined with healing obelisk, but that depends on what you're exactly aiming for.

Why don't my Strange quests reset with everything else?

Exit and re-enter the game.

>tfw your proxima shits on T2 elsa and T2 sharon with her penetration

fuck whoever design black dwarf stage 3.

>just reset an hour ago
>out of gold already
Haha nice dude

I needed 5 Mordos bios and went 4/10. Fuck rng in the ass with a rusty pineapple.

I want to farm some Wong bios and other things but I can't stop shitposting on mu
Please help me