/CCG/ - Cryptocurrency General - LONG BITCOIN ON OKCOIN/SIMPLEFX BEFORE MEGAMOON

/CCG/ - Cryptocurrency General - LONG BITCOIN ON OKCOIN/SIMPLEFX BEFORE MEGAMOON

Old thread reached bump limit MARGIN TRADING PLATFORMS (LONG BITCOIN NOW)
>simplefx.com/?sfx-r=b8f1124b-8cdb-4a37-991e-50576b311a91 (US)
>okcoin.com/?invid=2069073 (Outside US 20X Margin)

JOIN Veeky Forums CRYPTO CHAT (TELEGRAM)
>telegram.me/joinchat/An3v0z_I8F4nZX6oMn7PcA

TRADING CRYPTO TUTORIALS
>alunacrypto.blogspot.sg/2016/03/bitcoin-altcoins-trading-complete-guide-cryptocurrency-tutorial-trading-strategy-fundamental-analysis-technical-analysis.html

VOTE FOR WEEKLY PUMP PICKS
>strawpoll.me/11474231

LIST OF EXCHANGE PLATFORMS FOR BUYING/SELLING BTC
>pastebin.com/95zGnw1r

LIST OF EXCHANGE PLATFORMS FOR ALTCOINS
>pastebin.com/QVzVfCHz

LIST OF BITCOIN FAUCETS
>faucetbox.com/en/list/BTC

PLAY BITCOIN POKER
>pastebin.com/vLQ4mxdW

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/MHaGKZn
blockchain.info/
theguardian.com/technology/2016/oct/22/city-banks-plan-to-hoard-bitcoins-to-help-them-pay-cyber-ransoms
twitter.com/_jonasschnelli_/status/791704806146580481
cryptocompare.com/exchanges/#/overview
coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/
cryptocoincharts.info/markets/info
localbitcoins.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally buy WAVES on bittrex.
It's the only ALT that's resistant to BTC's rise.
mainly because WAVES holds a LOT of BTC so as BTC goes up they get more money.

Also, the full nodes will be released soon, and WAVES just reached the top 10 on coinmarket cap. Polo will add it soon.

all good reasons to buy waves.
I expect the price will be $10 after a few months. you can buy it now for $0.30

drop ye shitcoins and head to the moon with WAVES.

will the moneros drop when zcash launches, or is that priced in fellas?

Holding 490 Waves right now, this coin has the potential to hit a billion dollar market cap by January

Holding 74k waves now, get on my level pleb

see you in Monaco user

So when full nodes and fiat gateways are released will floods and floods of filthy russian money come pouring in to waves?

Is the answer YES?

Hello Anons. I want to start on cryptocurrency trade. But I still have a couple of questions I can't find the answers yet.
First is: I'm from Guatemala and I don't know a way of changing bitcoin to money and sending it to my country account.
Second is: what currency exchange service do you recommend and why.
Thanks in advance.

CRYPTO DISCORD

discord.gg/MHaGKZn

discord.gg/MHaGKZn

discord.gg/MHaGKZn

Virus!
Don't click

maybe try to get EUR and then use kraken with a SEPA deposit or something.

i did USD on coinbase with my bank, not sure how to do other currencies.

well most people know what discord is in 2016 lol

yes

it is insecure your IP can be seen

and? it will probably have video chat soon

So I just deposited bitcoin from coinbase to bittrex, how long until its available/approved?

10 minutes

look up your bitcoin address that you deposited it too here blockchain.info/ and see when it's approved, or whenever the block is created

Thanks kind user. I'll investigate that

Btc at 680

np, good luck

Holding 0 waves right now, wish me luck guys.

you'll be fine bro.
Cheap ICN right now and maybe cheaper in the following days. I'm wondering when to buy, but make no mistake this coin will be worth a good amount at some point in it's future.

No shit, it's a web-based app

Discord's system admin eployees can see the IP addresses that connect (just like the admins of any web server), but other end users of Discord can't get your IP (even if they are mods of a server).

I have 70 waves, will probably buy more in the near future.

user that's too little

>all these waves shills
Hope you guys enjoy the nosedive.

Kek enjoy being poor while the rest of us are driving lambos. Remember when Eth mooned, it's happening with waves again

>MUH CRYSTALL BALL

>this BTC movement
Alright I'm satisfied, I'll stick to USDT and spectate for a bit, thank you very much

$XDN

Crypto noob here.

I bought in a couple months ago and have held so far.

Value is going up now and I have no idea how I would go about selling my coins.

Let's say the current value is $650 for one Bitcoin. If I put up 10 Bitcoins for $645 each, would they instantly be purchased by someone?

In most exchange, generally you're selling to a buyer or some buyers on his/their bid order, or you can put a sell order and hope someone or people will fill that.
Are you sure you wanna sell now?

Depends what the order book looks like. If there are 10 btc worth of buy orders above $645 then yes your btc will sell instantly.

Will we have a sec to recover from the BTC hike or should Is sell all my alts right now?

intuition says now's the time to buy alts not sell them

What I am afraid of is that BTC will rise so high so rapidly that some alts might crash beyond repair, i.e. their new resistance would be below the selling price I want for another six months.
Am I just anxious or is this a valid concern?

Not sure if your concern is valid, but my concern is of the opposite sort. I'm afraid that it'll crash fairly harshly after this rally. The safe thing to do either way is to hold USDT for at least two days so that's my course of action

I don't know if I can bring myself to be worried of a bitcoin crash. Shit's strong, have been practically only rising and got to 780 this year.

who in VIA with me?

ooh guys HUC went down to the lowest price since the 9th, pretty sure it;s a good buy. Low vol but look how the charts went till now.

Is this a whale or a sign of things to come?
Or both

So glad I got out of eth/etc in time. Only btc for me now.

Thanks for the info.

No, I'll not sell (yet). I want to be prepared just in case.

I bought waves and lost 10% already

t-thanks Veeky Forums

Every alt is going down right now, just wait for the BTC rally is done.

What's causing BTC's sudden rise anyways?

I think Bitpay

I hope it gets even lower so I can buy more. Don't let swings affect you. Whales haven't dumped. Also most of those who dumped were people whose bittrex account got hacked.

banks have started buying bitcoin

Gonna need some proof for that.
>tfw have btc but want it to go lower so I can buy more

>Only btc for me now.
I kind of feel this way too but I think it's just an emotional response to the recent movements.
Doing only BTC/USDT won't give you those sweet 30-70% (nor the sweet 700%).

theguardian.com/technology/2016/oct/22/city-banks-plan-to-hoard-bitcoins-to-help-them-pay-cyber-ransoms

They say it's to pay cyber criminals, which is a lie aimed at dumb normalfags that don't know anything about btc. It's just an excuse. They are hoarding it because wide adoption is around the corner. They have been spending millions trying to create a centralized blockchain that would compete with bitcoin but they all suck donkey dick, it's the internet all over again

I got out of eth/etc when I realized it wasn't going anywhere, but I could be wrong of course. Mostly just see btc as a hedge against euro collapse now.

I'm mostly talking about PnD shitcoins. That's where the big gains are.
I do agree that after the latest BTC fiasco(s) I'm keeping 70% of my portoflio as BTC from now on

The only way to capitalize on this is to buy as much BTC as possible ASAP, right?
Another question - in your opinion will those big financial entities try to drive the price way down to buy in bulk?

>Another question - in your opinion will those big financial entities try to drive the price way down to buy in bulk?
That's what Bitcoin Unlimited is for. I am actually torn whether I should buy more at this point. It sounds too good to be true that in a moment of uncertainty like this the price keeps going up. Someone is trying to boycott btc. The real question is "is the price going up part of the plan or simply the proof that the plan isn't working?"
Pic related btw

All eyes on XDN.

What about ZCash. Isn't it coming out tomrrow?

>waiting forever to get an account activated and money transferred on coinbase
>see bitcoin price go up from 580 to 625 in the meanwhile
>can finally buy today because the deposit went through
Babbys first investing

I've spent some time reading the news. Bitcoin is getting huge attentions from the world. US and Canada, Europe, Africa, Australia, Japan, South Korea, and the rest of the Asia.

Get ready for the next big thing.

I'm over it. There's already a GPU miner out for that and for pascalcoin. Made a little bit of change with pascalcoin on vultr before GPUs took over though

Niggers, it's happening

twitter.com/_jonasschnelli_/status/791704806146580481

Link pls? Is it the nicehash one? There's only a link for the CPU one

I just tested GPU mining.. my R480 gets about Sol/s and my Xeon 21 Sol/s

Tomorrow is a pretty big day for crypto. Zcash coming out but the huge problem with it is that the mining reward is too low. A lot of degenerate traders are going to want in and from there we'll see what's gonna happen.

This is the first time something like this is going to happen in crypto. We can only guess what's gonna happen quite honestly.

When was the last time you bought bitcoins, how many did you buy and what fee did you pay?

I pay £100 a week via coinbase ,the fee was £4 which is shitty but I just want as much Bitcoin as I can get.

>I pay £100 a week via coinbase
What?

What are some good books that'll help me become a better crypto trader?

buy low sell high. don't chase pumps. if you didn't get in early, you'll end up bagholding.

I get paid weekly and I spend £100 a week buying bitcoins ,that got me 0.18289217 btc ,though the price has gone up $20 since then so I've recovered some of my fee

But the price of bitcoin rises every day so you're making a worse deal by the month

What are you planning on doing with those bitcoins?

Look up dollar cost averaging ,you mitigate the risk by buying a set amount periodically,for example if I buy a large amount of bitcoins and the price tanks then I'd have to wait for the price to rise again to reach my break even price ,besides it's not true that the price is going up every month ,we almost hit 800 a few months ago then the bitfinex hack took it down to around 500,I think I'm still in profit though thanks to my dollar cost averaging.

I plan on holding long term,there's a few reasons I'm into bitcoin I believe in the technology and it's potential,I think there's many factors which could cause the price to explode since the market cap is still tiny ,and it's also a good hedge ,if I'd have put all my money in bitcoin last year I'd have been better off because now sterling has dropped in value ,so I spend more but get less.

I understand. Thank you

that's old news you dumb niggerfag

Is ZCash my road to effortless millions?

Aight I bought waves at this dip you fucking shills. Hopefully it works.

seems like it. it's already over 400 dollars and will probably go 10x that price.

anyone holding xdn and dgb?

Why are you holding them? What are your expectations?

i think they have a future

>implying that changes anything
it's still happening nigger

Is Zcash another shitcoin or does it have some interesting new tech? What's the difference between it an BTC? I've looked at the website but as with all coins, the website is just a bunch of tech-sounding buzzwords rather than a brief explanation of what it does compared to BTC.

The best anonymous coin. The amount in transaction, who you sending it to are all hidden. No one knows but you. But like all coins, it is still another shitcoin. You can still take advantage of the hype and make money off it.
First week you will see extreme volatility. Might even see 10 btc per 1 zcash because no one has any zcash yet so expect fomoers to keep 1 up each other to buy those zcash. After 1st week, it will all go to shit like another shitcoin that it is.

However if you one of those who believed in fundamentals. Zcash has a lot of big name credible backers.

A massive crash

Get into GAM and WBB.

Hold these two coins for a long time.

How do I buy into Zcash?

Don't.

That's not what I asked. I want to buy in low with the intention to sell high.

How do I do so?

Okay so really don't.

Hello Veeky Forums Ultra noob here with noob questions. I bought 0.1 Bitcoin a few months ago and wanted to know what is the best way to sell Bitcoin to directly buy other Cryptocurrency and visa-versa? where is the best place to see how various Cryptocurrencys are performing.

I've not even looked into other Cryptocurrency before.

You need to sign up at an exchange website, Poloniex is the biggest one but there's others like Bittrex that have a wider selection of low-volume shitcoins. These exchanges will show you graphs of how coins are performing relative to BTC.

Right now would be a good time to buy alts since BTC is high and alts are low, but I'm not really sure which alts would be best right now. I guess WAVES (on Bittrex) if the shilling is to be believed.

If you're new just be extra careful when you do everything, like if you are buying an altcoin make sure you don't put in the wrong number of digits in the price and end up paying 10x the asking price or anything like that.

You can't buy it yet. It get release tomorrow so you can buy them at polonix or kracken. You can trade its future at bitmex. It currently goes 0.78btc for1 zcash.

So if you believe it will go higher, go long at bitmex. if you think it will go lower go short on bitmex. Tomorrow will be a rektoning for many people.

it is going to be listed on some exchanges tmr. poloniex and kraken. you can either buy with bitcoin on poloniex, or use fiat to buy zcash on kraken.

poloniex, bittrex, and bitfinex all have a good amount of cryptos to choose from

cryptocompare.com/exchanges/#/overview

poloniex is probably the exchange with the most volume i think, and it has around 100 different crypto currencies listed.

ok thanks guys!

np, good luck

>0.78btc for1 zcash
Such WOW

>like if you are buying an altcoin make sure you don't put in the wrong number of digits in the price and end up paying 10x the asking price or anything like that.
Does it not just fill the nearest sell order if you do that?

XDN UP 30%

my only regret was not selling before btc rise so i could buy the dip!

IDFK to the moon!!

coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/
cryptocoincharts.info/markets/info
localbitcoins.com

Now I know where, but how do I start, Veeky Forums?

I don't know each platform's user interface and rules and I don't know which coins are available on which platforms.

Poloniex is good forthe biggest coins as it has the most volume.
Bittrex is good for all low volume coins.
CCex is for true shitcoins, it's where a coin goes to die.
Nova exchange had some good coins lately, I'm considering an account there.

Don't forget coinigy.com
It's a great tool.