What are the best chips and why are they Kettle chilli flavour?

What are the best chips and why are they Kettle chilli flavour?

idk but those look good

Never tried em. am tempted too. who would've thought id try some chips at the suggestion of a thread who's topic is unrelated to the board its being posted on.
>inb4 mods delete this faster than the other garbage threads that contribute nothing to the board than shitposting with cars instead of anything else like /b/

While we're bringing up unrelated topics how painful would it be to jump feet-first into a Jet Turbine?

Wouldnt feel anything its too fast.

Also I like doritos and pringles bbq flavour, theyre pretty good.

Also, dunno why the fuk this posted on Veeky Forums but its still better than most of the other cancer threads usually posted here.

Just chilli? i prefer the sweet chilli and sour cream, or any flavour similar.

They always were my favourite flavour but now after trying Honey Baked Ham I'd say it's my new favourite

Now, it's absolute piggery to eat in your own car but we've all got that one mate who lets it happen in his.

Let us discuss food for the drive. This is now a car-related topic.

Honey baked ham is good, but is the patrician choice for road trip munchies.

What does Veeky Forums drink while driving though?

[/spoiler] vodka [/spoiler]

This, these are the superior Kettle flavour

Depends. If I'm the one driving, I take no chances with anything more than water.

If I'm the stoned passenger on a road trip? Once bought a liter carton of coconut water. It was bretty gud. The driver in question went with the bottle of Coke Zero.

There was a pizza, Subway, and a shitload of this pork crackling stuff. A right mess, but the cunt pays to have his car cleaned every few months and doesn't seem bothered about it.

>eating bagged chips in 2016
>literally 60% air
>BTFO by superior pringles

At least post a flavour that doesnt taste like shit

>BBQ flavour master race

>Cheese and Onion
original a best

>form-pressed sawdust

Literally tastes like cardboard, revealing the true nature of Pringles. I don't mind the JalapeƱo Cheese flavour but I haven't mustered up the courage to try any of the other flavours they sell here because they sound kind of boring.
I don't really eat chicken, barbecue, cheese/onion or sour cream/chives chips anymore like I did when I was a kid.

Wouldn't mind importing some of the interesting Japanese flavours to try something different, but some of them sound revolting

Best driving snack?
i propose pods, fucking delicious.

>not lemon drops

That's not Uncle Ray's No Salt.

I had those last month, they are GOAT

>not Smith's crisps cheese and onion
Fuck off pleb

Balsamic vinegar and onion

These are pretty fantastic

>getting anal leakage

chocolate > lollies

middleswarth barbecue
lay's salt and vinegar
utz handcooked plain

r8 my favorite chips :^)

Post chips next time

My favorite dorito

Beat me to it

why'd you pick the shittiest flavor?

I wish the rx8 didn't need such constant upkeep. It's such a sexy looking car.

This is no autist board

>chilli

Holy fuck it's
>chili
>chilies
>never chilli

Always chilli

>Chilly*
Your all terrible spellers

>chilly

REEEEEEEEEE its a hot food its not "chilly"

Lmao

>tfw Americans will never know the greatness that is Broadway

It looks like ruffles in a gayer bag.. does it taste anything like ruffles? do you get ruffles wherever this comes from?