vid.me/dFhm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice blog

also git gud

nothing of value was lost user

How'd it happen?

kek

Ausfag detected.

Turned, didn't turn. Target fixated at the crash barrier. And black.

Fuuggg.
That sucks user.

>YFW Barrier.

Nothing of value was lost

Happened about an hour ago. Bit shaken. Would like to hear other stories to feel better about this shit. I loved this hunk of crap. Might go and cruise in my ralliart later to feel better.

no you should feel aweful for totaling a clean ep3.
only so many of them left after fuckboys like you keep crashing them.

can you get the engine out of it?

Yep. Going to the insurance for assessment though.

For a second I thought it was mjet and his diesel punto.

If only

Have you guys noticed 9/10 wreck threads are made by fags driving japanese shitboxes?
Hmmmm.... It really makes you think...

Because their cars can go fast enough to have a bad crash when they lose control, unlike your
>1.3l
>DIESEL
>FIAT

MJet brings in the stuff to think about
>mfw realizing he's right

Ship me your engine so I can build a K24/K20 frank. Don't care if I'll only be using half of it..

Maybe actually knowing how to drive would be key.

>losing control of a fwd car on the dry
You really have to be an overconfident shitty driver to pull something like that.

At last I truly see

> losing control of fwd
> implying there is any control to be lost on cuckWD

I'm understeering, better not ease off the gas and give it less steering input

jesus christ OP that's the easiest thing to correct, what were you thinking? Also pls never buy a car that drives the rear wheels or makes any real power lest you kill bystanders

Arnt you the faggot that used to have a tumblr meme emote as their name?

This. What a fucking halfwitted clown. Buy a pushbike OP.

2 crashes in a week, what a great time to be on Veeky Forums
This could be a Honda curse guys

>My japanese grocery getter is a racecar

>fwd
And nothing of value was lost

You know we're able to import EP3s, right?

This is funny, since the ep3 type r is faster than anything either of you have owned.

That's what you get for buying a car that asks the front wheels to handle both steering and putting the power down. It's gonna go horribly wrong at some point.

As an owner of an EP3 myself, I'm glad when retards crash them. Puts the value up and that means less retards can afford them. EP3 prices have bottomed out now so the only way is up.

You know that the non type R ep3 has the same engine as the base RSX right?

You know, the false VTEC one made for fuel economy and commuting.

OP this isn't a JDM is it? Looks like it started in Milano Red and it was resprayed to Championship White and you or a previous sourced a pair of JDM Recaros, right? You'd have to have been going well over 70 through a hard corner to overpower the JDM limited slip diff and the front end impact bar and crumple zones look barely touched, so you had to have been going a lot slower.

Interesting.

Do you mean the EP2 lmao fucking retard

No, the american EP3.

I bet you thought you had vtec lmao.

I don't live in America LOL

Nice try, Ameridumb

The american ep3 Si has the k20 with VTEC.

Hi

> implying I've ever owned a car

LOL
I fucking called it. It's a fucking JDM imitation lmao.

Are you me?

Sorry for your loss bro. ;_;7

Man ever since I got my EG I've been seeing a ton of EP3 getting crashed. I'm beginning to think they're cursed.

Are EP3s the new Y-49 CRX?

The K20A3 with ECONOMY VTEC.

Everytime I see a riced EP3 I want to go on a fucking rampage.

You mean i-VTEC? They accomplish the same thing nigger.

Sick trips.

Yeah, it feels really confidence Inspiring. So you keep pushing it more and more. Mix that with adrenaline, and it's a recipe for disaster. But uhm, I served to miss a deer. Wasn't speeding or anything.

Another Honda down.
Keep that Type R engine.

That's why I hate going hard on back roads. Deer are menaces to modern society. Hell a raccoon would most likely do plenty of damage on its own.

Imagine that there are 2 Honda drivers here that have wrecked the same car.

Sorry, you might have misunderstood. I "swerved to miss a deer, insurer I wasn't speeding or anything"

You never swerve. Hit the brakes and try to steer away but focus on staying on the road. People drive off cliffs doing that shit.

Gotcha. I'm still nervous as fuck even going the speed limit. I remember seeing a bigass boar in the road just staring at me. My little tin can would have been finished if I was driving much faster.

i was with a friend as well at the time. luckily we went into the crash barrier instead of the tree that was next to it.

COOL VIBRATIONS

luckily only skid marks on the tarmac, not out pants.

the tow truck came, and my friend got someone to pick us up. we followed to tow truck carrying the ep3 while playing eurobeat.

vid.me/dFhm

link related.

we all got some maccas, and kept telling ourselves that it could have been much worse, and the most important thing is that we're alive.

Its been a fun couple of months. i didn't deserve you, though. RIP EP3.

That's a pretty sweet pic. Gonna keep the drivetrain for future use? Or are the inspections there too strict for it?

Jesus, so many crashed Hondas lately. I'm gonna drive my Si super carefully for a while...

dunno. i might part it out, or i might shove it into a track only thing. maybe swap the motor into an ek9 or something.

I ran over a cat with my accord (accidentally) yesterday... maybe you're right!

Swap into an EK9 would be sweet.

>FF cucks on suicide watch

KEK, it's always a civic that wrecks it in the national park. Learn the road before you start pushing it m80.

What part of the road was it? Went waterfall to bald hill today and couldn't see any guard rail damage.

Sir Bertram Stevens Dr, just after or before the gaire beach sign, depending on which way your going. maybe they fixed it over night. who knows.

gomu tapu dess machu

What emote?

i own a kekvette c7 bby