Is your car ready for the coming cold nights and mornings?

There's nothing to make it ready. It just werks.

haha yeah man it really works!

>summer tires
>no antifreeze
>no block blanky
>AC isn't working
>live near yettis

you're basically fucked

No, I live in a tropical country.

>summer tires
Granted.
>no antifreeze
Hardly counts. You put a cup in. But, okay, granted. Isn't even necessary here, though...
>no block blanky
The fuck?
>AC isn't working
The fuck?
>live near yettis
The fuck?

Did you become a mosquito yet?

>tfw all seasons
>already have antifreeze
>dont need a block heater
>a/c is working fine
>the coldest it might get here is 40°F
Thank you commiefornia

i live in south tx

Summer tires work even when its 40 degrees outside
>antifreeze
We already have this shit in our cars so it doesnt boil in the summer

yup, just need to run an extension cord outside for my block heater and change to winter tires

Well, the engine heater is working, glow plugs are fine, batteries will be replaced (13 years old), and I'm getting new winter tires

I fucking love photos like this.

Thank you for posting it.

Yes, because I haven't ruined it with cold air/floodwater intakes and stupid low suspension.

Have a manual trans SF5 Forester in Colorado, new General Altimax Arctics ready to mount as soon as it starts snowing, with 50/50 torque split the thing should be a fucking snow tank

Full synth 5w30 as usual will be fine for winter (make sure you've got the right weight in your car friendos)

New NGK plugs and wires coming in the mail

Heater is god tier, no heated seats but cloth so idgaf

I'd say I'm good to go as long as the thing doesn't shit out on me, first winter with a manual Sube should be fun, they have a much much better AWD system than the auto cars

Regardless should be an improvement over the '97 Chrysler LHS on bald all seasons I had last winter, Jesus I wasn't sure I would make it out alive

>13 year old batteries
Holy shit, that's a good run

LOL

I've got plenty

The previous owner has taken good care of them. Regular charges, always used the engine heater during the winter

They might do fine another winter or two, but I don't want to find myself stuck with dead batteries one morning

no, I live in florida

If you mean 'is it ready for winter', the answer is no. I have to find the de-icer and the scraper and put them in a visible, accessible position, and I'll put the sub-zero screen wash in when it gets sub-zero. Not before.

It's a Honda, so Yes.

My Comanche doesn't have AC (working at least) and the heat is piss easy to make work if it doesn't, which it should. The only reason I keep my '13 Spark is because everything works. AC and heat come on fast and it's nice and toasty in the winter which never gets below 47.

So if by 'ready for winter' you mean have I swapped out the dead axle for a Dana 30 and thrown an NP243 in for the one day a year the roads freeze then no.

>average low in winter is 47 Farenheit
I think I'm fine

yup
bought brand new goodyear duratracs
bought a winter front grill cover
got the oil changed with fresh synthetic
stocked up on some diesel additive for anti-gelling (and extra lubricity)
thinking about getting it tuned, and having a 1450 rpm high idle setting added

>get in a car on a frigid winter morning with non-cloth seats

I live in Edmonton. They don't get proper winters down here.
>Ex Yellowknifer who learned to drive in a shitbox Lada Biva on the ice road in -60C.

>CrazyFolksTribe
is that you

I need to find 50lb sacks of kitty litter to throw over the rear axle and a small snow shovel should I need it.

I'm probably going to install a remote starter soon because the engine is slow to heat up. Though, once warm, you will never want for more heat as the 5.4 will just dump tons of heat.

>tfw Florida
>tfw no heater

The car is already A/S (all season) ready with its normal OEM parts. All that remains is to add Rain-X antifog to the interior front windshield. The other windows are tinted, so Rain-X Antifog can't be used on them.

I normally use -20 windshield washer fluid even in the summer so no changes of fluid are needed. Nothing else in the car will freeze solid and that goes for the trunk. I'm not like those people who carry a gallon of water or household cleaner in the trunk cleaning kit. Chances are outdoor ice makes them freeze burst their container and make a mess.

Phoenix here, yes im ready for convertible and harley weather.

October soon....Omg, not this shit again

*Siberian-kun*

they have Veeky Forums in Siberia?

No. But my spare wheel has a winter tire of if shit's going down at least I'll have one wheel with grip. Shouldn't be a problem, I trained this in GTA so many times.

comfy
>tfw no real winters any more
>can't even remember last white christmas
FUCK OFF GLOBAL WARMING

>winter

it's not even here yet

thicc

They blocked russian 2ch for some shit, made a passcode acces only, but my salary is 192usd per month, can't afforf stupidmoneyspending, so long story short - I'm here.

Misclick reply, sorry

Its getting warmer here aswell apparently, we had rain on the 24th of December

Pretty jelly of your sf5. I have an 08 outback 2.5 auto. X3 Michelin tires on steel. Limited slip rear but open front dif. Regardless it also tanks through snow or commuter slush. Synthetic oil in difs, pennzoil platinum 5w30. Will try pennzoil ultra over winter to see if it resolves piston slap. Car burns ~1qt every 4months.

We are expecting a lot of snow this winter versus he past couple.