>google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

dont read this nobody does
stale bread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FfiEUXtCP4w
youtube.com/watch?v=Fd-iC-Py-4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Somebody is fucking with the OP again
Fuck off, quit with that stupid bullshit and just leave it you fucking autist.

Yeah, I wanted to get a 200 engine, but then I'd either have to fake the engine number or swap it every year for the inspection
Now it looks just like a stock engine

ybr grill detected

Again with the meme arrows before the hyperlinks and without the header REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ALSO YOU'RE MISSING THE WSG LINK WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING

lol? autist much?!

RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE

go to /gay/ if you want to post your videos. nobody reads the first posts except nerds

>rear shock is squeaky
>delayed rebound

what do

HOW COME YOU HAVEN'T BOUGHT A GOATMACHINE YET?
youtube.com/watch?v=FfiEUXtCP4w

replace your helmet

Ah man that fucking sucks, here we just update the engine number for the registration and your good to go.

Still, nice to see a TW getting some love and that big bore kit should be pretty sweet compared to the 125.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fd-iC-Py-4Y

>yfw

Hi /dbt/
After 5 years on jap' motorbike, I'm thinking to buy a Sportster 883 as my first american bike
I can have it for a few bucks, but it has 70,000 miles on it.
Is it a lot for an Harley ? I know pretty nothing on these bikes
thanks !

Green Machine

nice cuck bike

well it needs some love after all what I've done lel
>600
what the fuck man
I've seen people having discussions about the XT350 engine already being way too big to be fitted
I kinda want to swap a DT125 engine

In this shithole everything is reduced to its lowest common denominator for optimum shitposting and not much else. You post a troll post to receive answers that you dont care about (only to sit back and watch man children respond with bullshit heresay), and whenever someone inevitably does show up to explain their personal taste or preference, the true colors of the echochamber mentality show up.

In that reguard, this place is basically the anti reddit. Its the other side of the exact same coin, doing the same type of shit. And the quality/simplicity of replies to this post will likely highlight my point.

>DT125
we all know how that ends, user.

>Quebec
>Just got License
>Can't ride because accompany rider for 11 months.
>kill me plz

I've been on /dbt/ for years now and I know I can get some serious answer

Copped the telemetry data from the fastest novice on a 600 in Texas to try and learn why I'm so slow. Overlaid it on my graph.

First, the good. It's a dead heat as far as lateral acceleration is concerned, so I'm not losing anything important in the corners. Peak G force is almost the same, sometimes mine is earlier or later but not by much

>I've seen people having discussions about the XT350 engine already being way too big to be fitted

Funny that you mention that, whilst the XT350 motor won't go into a TW, i'm currently gearing up to stick the front and back end from a TW onto an XT350, should be about the perfect size/weight/power.

Failing that i'll just go with an XT600 like in that vid and wheelie myself to death.

The biggest problem with sticking any other engine in a TW frame is the fucking huge final drive offset you need, the TW engine runs a special final drive shaft with an exterior bearing to compensate for the fuck huge back wheel.....but if you move the rear sprocket in a little closer to the wheel, most large engines have enough of an offset to make it work.

My goatmachine got fat.

>Stalker

Nice.

yeah, the offset was also something a lot of people were having trouble with
but front end and back end on an XT350 sounds fun. I had one of those for a while, sold it was in a too bad shape to be my DD
I've found some TT350, those are even better

but next bike will be a grom

Sure wish I could hook my computer up to the network and not have to take pictures of the screen (that always orient wrong)

Here's the bad. I often get out of corners faster than him, and never much slower, but he's still accelerating when I'm already on the brakes. A huge amount. Those 7 peaks add up to 3.7 seconds I'm losing in a lap. I have to learn to brake later.

Just watch some Initial D. Takumi was really good at braking late.

And here's the ugly. The dude is braking at 1.2G, and I can only muster a pathetic 0.6G. I have to learn to brake harder

The TT's are sweet, only real downside is the 6v electrical system versus the 12v on the XT, aside from that the TT is better in pretty much every respect.

What was wrong with your XT?

What's the weight disparity between you and this other guy?

>wanted easy access to wsg thread
>not in the OP
fug u

I replaced my helmet and my bike spontaneously transformed into a hayabusa

Thanks for the advice

It used like 9L/100km when driving normally on the road and had trouble starting when hot, carbs were at stock settings, so i dunno what was wrong

can anyone post the /wsg/ thread I couldn't find it in the OP

Just roll on the brakes until the back end lifts. Then let off a bit until rear tire is on the ground.

EZ

Our bikes weigh the same within 5-10lbs, but I weigh 15 lbs more than him. Pretty close, the tires and horsepower are a bigger difference. His zx6r dynoed like 10hp under the fastest r6 in the field, so he's probably coming in a few hp under me. He runs the sticky soft Pirellis, I'm on big heavy stiff 200mm Dunlops.

did u clean them u fag
did you check the auto decompression
did you check valve clearance

thanks m8

hey dbt

would you give a cute white girl with lots of acne on her face a ride?

>she's never been on a motorcycle, its a to do thing on her bucket list
>no, you're not getting laid after the ride

Yea sure why not. I like making people happy.

>not getting laid
then what's the point?
does she have her own helmet, does she pay for fuel?
>would she pose with my bike

I would if I had a back seat.

Hit her up and ask her:
"If I help you knock off the motorcycle from your bucket list, maybe you could add me onto it?"

I hope you get your dick wet user.

Sounds like valve clearances or possibly a CDI issue.

About the only thing I don't like about the XT/TT is the dual carbs, just that little be extra hassle.

>Would you give X a ride?
Yes, as long as I don't actively dislike them. Share the fun, man!

Also, standard etiquette here would be to give you corider plenty of gear. Ethically speaking, if you don't have the extra gear, you should give your own to them, and ride without.

sure why not. giving girls that aren't obese a ride is p fun.

Just commuted to college for the first time on my bike. Today I learned that I hate extended freeway miles and that girls are interested when you have to carry around your helmet

>has her own helmet

Yes.

>Wants to borrow mine
>no chance of nudity

BRAAAAAAaaaaaaappppp *into sunset by me onesy*

no way shes single so no bike ride for her

how hard is it to replace the headlight on a faired sport bike? There's a CBR600F3 for sale "only needs headlight" and I don't see why the seller wouldn't just replace that before selling. The bulbs are cheap as shit and I didn't think it would be hard to replace one.

If it's pic related yes.

otherwise maybe.

>someone wants me to do them a favor by giving them a ride
>I should give my own gear to them and ride unprotected myself
How is that ethical?

If it uses sealed beams the entire headlight unit has to be replaced, which is usually upwards of $150 for one light. It's not really worth the cash if you're just gonna turn around and sell it.

Go test ride it during the day to see if everything else is fine and if it is, go ahead and do it m8.

>dual carbs
truuu
can you do keybangers on yours?

>sealed beams
I'm not familiar with these. I'll start searching and see if it is or not.

theres a good chance you fuck in dim light anyway so go for it tom8o

>Sealed beams

Wait....they didn't stop doing that shit in the 70's?

>Drop bike (always your fault)
Either
>Innocent by rider gets hurt
Or
>Rider who knows the full implications gets hurt

The first is unethical. Anyways, I've always made sure the two of us have enough gear, but ethically, the rider should always give way for the uneducated by rider who can't really influence his own fate.

Sup nigs

Hahaha. No idea why I responded to that post.

Funny enough I do ride a cruiser thigh.

Oh the irony lol

Has carb, will keybang.

Mid 90s actually. That's why pop-up headlights were around, to deal with the issue of making sealed beams aesthetically pleasing and not fuckhueg boxes.

>not even the thunderstroke
git freedom m8

Nigga u know I have freedom :^)

>cruisers

You ready for the Debates today, /dbt/?

>Mid 90s actually.

How horrifying, i've come across it on a bunch of 60's/70's bikes i've worked on, but I had no idea it persisted for that long.

Certainly haven't come across it with any of my more modern bikes.

Is that an F3 in your pic?

My 450EXC won't do key bangers at all. I don't know for sure why but I think the exhaust might just be hot enough to instantly burn away all the extra fuel.

>450EXC

Probably the electronic fuel injection.

Mine doesn't.

Yea bby?

No. Fuck off pizza face

Carbed. Has keihin fcr-mx carb

no gay bikes please, thank you.

Ayy lmao!!!
You cant. You dont have a bike.

Should I do the test soon and just get myself a nice mid range bike for a while or wait till I'm 24 (8 months time) so that when I have done the test I don't have any restrictions?

Why does the UK hate motorcycles so much?

Cant fucking wait.

Sure boo. ;)

It's a shame you live in a country where there are no turns or bends. I know it's not your fault though :( there's just no need for a proper bike where you are. It's sad really.

Sure thing sweetheart

>be me on cbr600
>ride with friend to place thats like 45 min away
>mostly highway
>ass hurts like hell
Anything to make long distance rides more comfortable?

;)

Suicide

Stop being a bitch, I do 400+ mile days on a supersport. 45 minutes is barely more than my commute.

Transfer some weight to your legs.

I don't care for politics and I'm not even a merry cunt.

Whats the source of that picture?
Did some user get badly injuried on a DT?

Corbin seat.

How much mileage do you get out of a tank?

10 miles.

Alright so I'll be blunt; I'm looking into buying a bike after I move to a more-safe state however the risk of permanent injury and death keeps eating at me so I'll ask people who actually own a motorcycle; would you recommend a prospective rider buy one or try to convince them not to?

I'm trying to figure out if there's an analogous sentiment to smokers who dissuade others from smoking.

Nah get a bike m8. Something fast enough for the flow of traffic, but not actually fast.

>tfw do my first whoolie on accident

There's a little dip in the street right next to my work and I gunned it in first, front end flew up and I mashed my nuts into the tank when I landed.

Sounds like you dont have balls so i dont recommend you buying a bike.

Riding bikes is fun. Smoking is something you do as a teenager because you think it's cool and then you're stuck with it because addiction.

Buy

Neither. Some people like it and some people don't. Best you can do is try it and decide if the risks are worth it to you.

>death keeps eating at me

Entropy does that, statistically speaking (at least here in Aus) your more likely to die as a pedestrian than a motorcyclist.

Why the fuck do manufacturers keep cutting back on the components/costs used in newer model bikes?

For fucks sake, I am looking at the GSX-R now and back in 2000s they had 6 mother fucking piston calipers. Then they brought them down to 4 (2 on each side). Now they have some meme fucking 3 piston caliper where they all on one side or some shit.

Should I always downshift to brake or is just clutch in coasting ok to do?

Becuase suzuki is the discount honda. Basicly its for niggers and poorfags, its also $3000-4000 cheaper.