What dont you belong to a private gas station? its way cheaper

what dont you belong to a private gas station? its way cheaper

Other urls found in this thread:

costco.com/executive-rewards.html
cnet.com/roadshow/news/what-can-shell-v-power-actually-do-for-your-car/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> Belong to
Filling my car up there gives them no ownership of me.

> Cheaper
Nope. I fill up somewhere with the second-lowest prices in the area, and the lowest for miles around.

> Private
As in 'small family-owned business'? No such thing. Big oil and big food suppliers push them all around. Ironically, supermarkets are better negotiators because they're not beholden to having smaller deliveries.

I just avoid any petrol station with an M&S store attached, because those cause long waits for pumps and for service. Having a fancy store there encourages normies to shop, and take up my valuable time.

its a group buy on a very large amount of fuel

>Buy gas at Costco
>Costco gives me 2% back
>Credit card gives me another 2% back
>Costco already has lowest price in town

>private gas station
all of the "family owned" ones near me are now either part of smaller brands, or part of Harvest Energy, which is apparently supplies fuel to independent companies. Even then, the branding on the forecourt is just Harvest Energy. You would only know it's an independent supplier by the fact that the receipt you get has the family name on it
>it's way cheaper
Supermarkets have the absolute cheapest petrol in the UK, plus you can collect loyalty points with them too

And lines that bend around the parking lot and it takes at least a half hour to fill up. At least that's how it is in Salem.

im not talking about stations open to the public

mine is literally just a single pump behind a workshop. theres no attended and it charges my account

I think there are some of those in the UK, but they're for farmers because they dispense "red diesel" for non-road going tractors because it's untaxed
If you get caught with it on a road going vehicle, you get fucked

>what dont you belong to a private gas station?

Anyway in my country those private gas stations are actually the most expensive and supermarkets are the cheapest.

Nigger he's talking about fleet fuel, they sell on road fuel too.

For my company, they have a 5000gal tank that they get filled up by a tier 1 supplier at a nice discount, and the employees fill their company trucks up with it using a gas card system.

>Underground tank gets low at a particularly high-price time
>Stuck at that high price even when regular stations prices go back down
>No one uses the gas and the club breaks down

You can just not fill it you know.

When are the meetings where everyone in the group votes on whether to fill it or not?

the guy that owns the tank decides

so what is the benefit to him for allowing only limited people to buy his gas versus anyone, which involves less risk on that decision?

theres no employees to pay and friends

Walmart always has the cheapest gas in my area.

Dont fill up at peak hours.

Longest I ever had to wait as like 10 minutes, I was third in line.

Take the time to clean out my car

o shit waddup I was born in Salem. Have you done any good crack lately?

>what dont you belong to a private gas station?
I prefer to get Top Tier gasoline instead. Costco gasoline is pretty cheap in my area and I get all cash back bonuses too. I also can use a credit card and thus add to the credit rating over time. A private gas station uses cash transactions or you have to pay extra to use cards.

>(((Loyalty))) points

IS this actually a thing? Even if I use 91 oct?

apparently yes, even if you use low octane fuels to be qualified to use the Top Tier moniker your fuel has to meet certain cleaning and detergent ratings.

I need a minimum of 89 in my beem and use 87 in my ford. But costco is THAT much cheaper... ):

I only put 93 Octane V-Power in my cars

You can actually run and F1 car on V-Power road gas

get pandered and marketed to you made dumbass

it has more detergents than any other road gasoline
see:

>F1 engine
>on 93
No.

costco.com/executive-rewards.html
>In the U.S., Rewards are not calculated: (i) on purchases of cigarettes or tobacco-related products, gasoline, Costco Cash Cards, postage stamps, alcoholic beverages in certain states (including Alabama, Connecticut, Georgia, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, and Tennessee), and at food courts;
>In the U.S., Rewards are not calculated: (i) on [purchase] of [...] gasoline
also penfed rewards visa = 5% cashback at any gas station that you can pay at the pump

cnet.com/roadshow/news/what-can-shell-v-power-actually-do-for-your-car/

>The fuels are so close now you could get an F1 car to run on V-Power, or use F1 fuel in a street car.

stfu pleb