Japanese Pickups

How do we call people who buy Japanese pickups?

*American Pickups

I like the tiny pickups. I'd get one just for sick skids and probably ecotech swap because ecotech parts are dime a dozen.

Uhhh that's not a Japanese truck...

That black dot on her cheek triggers me

Well, at least they're not buying American. The Ridgeline is the perfect truck for people who have no use for trucks.

That truck is more American than all other American trucks

I wonder how many Tundras are in Japan

>Japanese

Jesus, it's like you've never heard of the Hilux

the Tundra and Tacoma are just american pickups with a Toyota badge

>Ecotec
Are we talking about the 2.0L LTG?

I'd totally be down for this.

Trucks = cucks.

Keep wasting your money on something you barely need because the tv ads told you so, cucks. Really smart.

-moms basement 2016

They're pretty fun and really small engines that are pretty well built so long as you don't cheap out and keep with the oil changes properly

at least you're not a cuck user!

Kona is cute. CUUUUUUTE

it looks like retarded shit

By calling their name?

>work truck bed
>luxury interior/bells and whistles
>US market
Does such thing exist?

>Hilux

Jesus, it's like you've never heard of the Ranger

the Hilux is just a turd pickup with a Toyota badge

I legit like the new Honda Ridgeline. The old one looked like ass but this one does it for me.
It's probably the closest thing to a ute for the North American market.

Hideous

>2009 Tacoma TRD Sport
>Not one of the greatest trucks ever crafted by human hands

>Ranger
Fucking SEAmonkeys and Criminals. Go drug push or get drunk off a slab somewhere else

I've never seen one of those in japan op...

Same thing you call the ones in American pickups.

>truck cucks

Pre-2000 jap trucks = good

Post--2000 jap trucks = bad

I almost want to buy a very early mazda and drop in a rotary for the lulz.

I get the idea and it sounds cool, but the transmission would have to be custom built to be able to get the truck moving. You might even have to redo the differential. The heart is there though.

thats an old ass meme

like 2006

Yet it's the best ute released in years. It sells more than pretty much anything else, is a fantastic offroader, doesn't have any 10ft tall chrome grilles but it looks better than any pickup ever shat out by America.

I'm not even a Ford shill. I hate most fords as much as I hate GM (except for Holden and vintage chevrolet), honda, lamborghini and FCA products.

He's right you know.

Nope. European brands don't offer trucks in the US, and American brands don't offer luxury interiors ever. It's all just horridly cheap shit made to appear remotely luxurious.

There are those F-Series Harley Davidson and King Ranch trucks that are loaded with a bunch of bells and whistles. And then they tried to make that Lincoln F-150 for a couple years.

GMC's are normally nice inside. They are just upscale Chevy Silverados.

We call em people user, people are not the vehicle they buy

You know Mazdas first B series pickups had rotaries right?

also this rotary engine ad cracks me up.

>Good mileage.
>Great performance.

kek

Literally none.. it's pretty rare to see a Landcruiser there. They just prefer smaller cars, they aren't dumb or insecure enough to go and buy gigantic 4wds to get the groceries and drop kids off at school in.