Most disgusting thing to happen inside of your (or a friends) car?

Most disgusting thing to happen inside of your (or a friends) car?

>Drunk friend feeling sick
>no power windows
>ROLL EM NO . . . spews with the window about an inch down

>friend buys hamburger meat
>puts it in the trunk
>gets call on the way home from gf. breaking it off
>in a rage he totally forgets about the meat in his trunk, goes on a weekend bender, until his mom notices a strange smell

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V7nHKUAGyC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

spilled an ashtray on the floor in my first car

>2 drunk girls playing on the back seat
>pull at mcdee for that sweet 3 am burger
>one girl gets nauseous from the fries smell and puke all over the other

Wish they were in that kind of games but they were both grossed out. Had to clean the car while both passed out.

>brother leaves an iced coffee under the passenger seat in my car
>weeks pass
>at work
>40C day
>go to ar for lunch
>few week old ice break has breached
>chunky bits of milk are all over the passenger side of the car
>smells like liquid death
still had to finish work, then drive home to get my brother to clean that shit out.

>friend has kids

/thread

doggo threw up
the stench was really something

College (girl)friends:

>one is driving the other drunk one home
>drunk one projectile pukes all over the dash and into the vents
>entire ac system had to be cleaned out
>still slight vomit smell after a few months
>car was less than 6 months old at the time

youtube.com/watch?v=V7nHKUAGyC8

>Had a friend of a friend called Sam and two of my mates in the car
>We're all stoned and we stop at Woolies to get some snacks
>Leave Sam in the car because he seems too baked and doesn't want to come inside
>JUST AS WE ARE WALKING BACK TO THE CAR I see him struggle trying to get out of the car as fast as he could with a look on his face like he's about to fucking puke
>I literally open the door to see him puke into the space between the passenger seat and centre console
The poor cunt must've been paranoid all by himself in the car. I did ask him if he would be alright.

It was an ex-taxi that would have had numerous people spew in it already. But to spew there? Fuck it was hard to clean. I made him clean as much as I could then I had do a bit more when I got home and my mum could still smell it afterwards. But it wasn't too bad and it faded after a while.

Sam's dead now. Was told he jumped off a roof while high on meth but I believe it would've been bath salts or some shit like that. Meth doesn't make you do dumb stuff like that unless you've been up for far too long and then usually it's violence against others not killing yourself

My friend was getting his dick sucked by some chick in the back seat of my 97 dodge ram while another one of my friends was sucking on her toes while i watched and smoked a pallmall.

wew, rip sam.
thankfully none of my mates are on shabs but thats probs because I have 3 friends

anyway, worst thing to happen to me is probs trying to do skids on gravel, spent a minute circling before I realised there was heaps of gravel sandblasting my paint
chipped like fuck

>mate goes yabbying
>forgets to take the yabbys out
>they stew in the boot for nearly a week in the summer
>3 months later the entire car still smelled like rotten fish despite numerous cleanings and multiple tree air fresheners hanging at the same time

Only got a ride with him once and stopped asking after that, had to hang my head out the window like a dog to tolerate the stench.

Drunk slag vomited in my car mid blow job. Thankfully she realised what was about to happen and pulled away from me. Took a long time to clean, and even longer to get the stench out. I'd risk it again 2nh

*pall mall
Youre the most disgusting fucker in this thread

>fuck a girl in the back seat of my 93 honda civic. She cums gross cottage cheese and stains the clothes seats
>fuck another girl in the front seat months later, she squirts, its not as bad but my car smelled like pussy for a while.

Protein shake

My first time was in a car and the girl had period. Blood fucking everywhere...

holy shit man, both of you had to have been drunk or retarded to not know that was going to happen.

I once puked in a persons car
Im sorrry

this is probably the most white trash moment itt

>Love my car
>Keep it super clean
>have super clean winodws
>have dumb blonde girl in backseat as part of a group of friends
>Dumb blonde has mocha frappe from McDonald's
>Dumb blonde is done with her half finished drink
>Throws drink "out" window
> Hits window and goes all over the fucking leather and door and speaker grille
>Never let her in my car again

Shame though cause she kinda hot

>Bought raw chicken from the store
>placed it in the trunk
>forgot it was there
>2 days later
>explodes in the heat
>car smells like complete rotten ass

The smell still remains to haunt me when I think about it.

The truck was parked on a dirt road in the woods next to an abandoned 19th century plantation site if that helps

in my current cherokee
>taking dog I'm fostering with me because he shits everywhere when I leave him alone
>driving around with him just fine, stop at bank and head home
>2 min away from home
>get a heavy whiff of shit
>look in back seat
>dog shit a massive diarrhea pile on backseat
>he's frantically running around the pile
>back seat is caked in shit

old cherokee
>smoking a gbong with a buddy
>pretty dirty water at the time
>have it sitting on center console
>move right arm to change radio station
>knock full dirty gbong straight on to my lap and console
smelled horrible for a few weeks :)

Passenger got his muddy boots all over my footwell because he couldn't be assed to smack them together first

I farted once.

>on tour with former band, all close friends
>after show party at buddy's house in ATL
>talk to chick who's a friend of our friend
>take her to the van (already a week into tour)
>proceed to throttle said chick
>she's a serious squirter
>spraying all over the fucking place
>next day friend says "aw wtf, someone spilled water all over my pillow"
>mfw

Had a slushie that dripped a bit a while back. 9/10 times I'm the only one in my car, so it stays pretty clean.

Not really disgusting, but a few years ago we were cruising around in this rich girl's dad's Mercedes and this dumb drunk grill in the back seat went to throw a snapple bottle out the window when the window wasn't rolled down.

It did not end well. The girl ended up telling her dad somebody smashed the window in when they were at the mall and were too freaked out to call the cops and stuff.

>go to a nightclub with my brother in my dad's car
>get drunk as shit
>after nightclub go to McDonald's drive thru for McGriddles, brother's driving
>just as we're getting our order, suddenly I have to vomit
>try to open door as fast as my inebriated mind and body could
>don't make it
>throw up all over the inside of the door panel
>FUCK
>go to the nearest carwash at 4am and do our best to clean it up
Never told Dad until years later after he'd given me the car

Oh I had forgotten about this one. Same car, Dad left fucking gear oil in the trunk for some reason. The top came off at some point and the shit spilled into the cloth trunk liner. The car smelled worse than rotting flesh for a long time and even after scrubbing the liner with cleaner I could still smell gear oil faintly (no less disgusting) whenever I had to go into the trunk. I ended up scrapping the car a few years later after a final straw collision in which someone drunk blasted into it while I had it parked on the street in front of my house.

Most disgusting post in this thread.

I had a friend projectile vomit from the back seat through the tiny little gap between the driver seat and the headrest. Dude was a fucking retard and didnt even announce he was going to hurl, he just went ahead and did it.

One moment im driving and the next i feel something wet and slimy all in my hair. It was fucking disgusting.

>dat fucking aim tho

i don't have friends and i'm not a disgusting alcoholic so nothing

My first car 2004 Kia Rio

>friend thought it would be funny to buy a salmon and put it under my spare tire in my trunk during the dead of summer
>never find out what the smell is or get it out no matter how much axe i spray in it
>total it 4 months later and find a shriveled fish when i take my first aid kit out at the junk yard
>confused as fuck until my friend tells me about it later in the day

3rd car 2010 Expedition

>drunk with my brother
>bring a stripper back to my house to fuck
>stripper OD's on the way to my house and vomits bloody mary and oxycontin into the cup holders and my center console
>i throw up cleaning it the next day
>still smells like stomach acid when i sell it

Whats it like living in Arkansas?

what the fuck kind of car wash is open at 4 AM?

I fucked a short qt3.14 in my backseat and a mixture of blood and semen from the ensuing creampie spilled onto my leather seat thank fuck

Coin op self service that leaves their gates open during the night for mishaps like these. I got one near my house

Why the fuck do you Americans have a vomit problem?

I don't know anyone in the matter of 20 or more years that vomited inside any of my friend's/family's cars

fucking gross

Sound like your friends are a bunch of fuckin pussies.

>in front seat of my truck, 94 nissan d21
>girlfriend giving me a blowie on the bench seat
>tell her im about to cum
>she doesn't want to get cum on her and won't swallow
>before I get a chance to respond, right as I climax she pulls my dick out of her mouth and aims it at the fucking dash
>impregnate my radio

I'm a proud father of 3 with that radio, now. Took a month to get the smell out.

this

Keked hard af

Strict no ciggy policy in my cars even though I hotbox them almost daily

Friend was coming up on mushrooms and decided to smoke a cig in my Miata while we were cruising top down

Still pissed me right off but I wasn't gonna be a dick to him about it while he was fucking tripping

Ugh

Why do you sound like the dude from trainspotting?

My friend shares an off roader with his dad(suzuki jimny, it's a shitbox and it doesn't have a 3rd gear for some reason but it mostly works) and they drive it through all sorts of muddy rivers and bogs and so forth so they have this weird snorkel thing and the exhaust exit is really high also, just for context.

>driving along with them one day
>it's fucking roasting, solid 36°C and probably higher inside the car
>friend decides to try the air con(they'd never touched it, they bought it for something like £700 to abuse)
>fucking ten year old swamp water gets pumped out of the A/C vents
>smells like a river full of sheep shit and likely was
>covers both of them, the only time being the faggot in the back was ever helpful
>still had another hour of driving in sweltering weather smelling of half rotten shit because of the fucked A/C

By far the worst experience I've ever had in a car and I've had some proper vomit fuelled nightmares in my time. The things engine finally died and they're looking for an engine replacement. I'm trying to steer them toward a 13B simply to see if it can be done since they can't seem to find a Jimny engine despite them being everywhere.

>muh weed
Kill yourself

I'm pretty sure the larger 4cyls from equally old Vitaras bolt straight into the Jimnys. At least they do in Samurais.

>stripper back to my house
>to fuck
What the fuck? I'm pretty sure it doesn't work like that

Missed a great chance for a crowded shower

Doesn't that mean she has a yeast infection

You have never lived in the city before have you? Stripping is an open front for prostitution. All those chicks are on drugs

I've literally fucked over a half dozen

>road trip down to LA with family
>stuck in LA traffic
>grandma has to piss really badly, can't do nothing
>bro hands her a empty KFC bucket from a recent picnic
>she manages to piss in it and the whole van starts smelling like cat piss even with the cover on
>we try to find somewhere to dump it
>get out of traffic, find a McDicks
>grandma gets out the van with the bucket
>mfw she walks in dumps in in the trash inside the restaurant and walks out like nothing happend

other than that a drunk bud vomiting in another buds mum's SUV they borrowed for the night

>Stripping is an open front for prostitution. All those chicks are on drugs
Sounds kinda sad, but hey, it's their life

Yeah It's real sad a dumb woman gets hooked on drugs and sells her pussy. That has been going on for thousands of years, There is nothing sad about it. It's business, I paid for a service. Just like I would a massage, but a massage for my penis.

>friend and his gf are gross people
>dog is gross too
>have to bring dog everywhere
>dog barfs in car every time
>they only wipe it up
i cant ride with them anywhere. their car smells like trash and dog puke. shame too cause that leather is fucked from that dog now

don't forget the most important part, massage my penis with her vagina.

I once OD'd on morphine while driving my STi. I threw up all over myself. Thankfully I made sure to only spew at my lap so none got on the car's interior at all. I drove home, took a shower, and sprayed ozium in the STi; no problem.

>Driving drunk friends to McDick's after party
>lot of fireball whiskey and my friend in the front seat looks queasy
"Hey man are you sure you're okay?"
>No I'm good bro just drive slow
Hindsight is 20/20 but I continued driving anyways and tell him to open his window so if he hurls it doesn't get in my mom's shitvic
>5 mins later yells pull over now and Pukes out the window, says he's better and we continue
>stop to get gas and walk around car
> he didn't lean far enough and puked all down the door
>asshole was so drunk he claimed it was there before amd probably bird poo
>tell him to clean it or get out so he does and uses the gas station squeegees to clean it off

not any of our cars, but:

>wapatoola party at my friend's house
>other friend gets completely wasted, wanders off
>we're all looking for him, nowhere to be found
next day!
>missing friend comes in to friend's house and tells us what happened to him
>friend went over to neighbor's house [95 yo woman]
>broke into her garage and got in her back seat
>pissed himself and puked
>neighbor comes out next day, takes car to the store with him in it
>he wakes up in transit
>runs back to friend's house as soon as she gets back to her house
>next day she gets locks put on her garage

good times

Lol are you the trip with the opiate/poppy pod tea problem? How's that going buddy?

Pic is fucking great, there's been a number of occasions where I'm like hey I could go for an etizolam right now

Then I eat a 10 pack like candy

Then I want to go for a drive but that's the one drug I have to fucking catch myself on and not go for that drive

Hit the touge on a decent dose of 4-HO-MET the other night and felt like a fucking machine drugs and cars mix pretty well

Benzos are weird dude
The more you eat the less fucked up you think you really are

Know a guy that got all xanned out and wrecked into a tree at good speed, drove off in his obliterated car

Cop happened to be there, followed him all the way to his house with sirens blaring but the dude didn't seem to notice/give a fuck

Needless to say he lost his license

Not disgusting but sketchy as fuck
>17 (at the time)
>Living with parents
>drove a manual 2006 Mazda 3 Hatch
>Gotta love daddy's money :)
>Friend calls
>"Hey I gotta pick up some weed can you get me over there?"
>My friends always give me gas money, and with my driving limited to a 3 mile commute to high school its plenty for extra
>Agree, and drive him to his dealer
>Thought he was just buying a dub or quarter at most
>Fat mexican dealer gets out an entire ounce from his backpack
>instant dank
>Car kept smelling like weed for two weeks, just sitting in the driveway

Not even black ice could mask it

>has kids

what m8?

he doesnt have kids, he's just stupid.

I cant stop laughing

had a crazy ass fucking night with drinking. threw up all along the side the truck, and a bit went inside. wiped it off with my shirt (which i left inside) and a few days later it flooded high enough to get near hood level. smell was outrageously bad inside 2 days later. liability and old truck. aired it out for like 1-2 weeks. water vacuumed what I could, but didn't move it until new fluids and filters. sprayed shit loads of upholstery cleaner and used pet urine powder (good stuff for removing water btw). 500 air fresheners and windows down it was kinda ok.

continued airing it out often and the smell was barely noticeable. a/c died and the smell was noticeable again, esp in direct sun. trans also started slipping. let my brother borrow it and he wrecked the side 'off roading.' let it sit some more since I got a new car. find out a fucking rat was living in the engine bay and shit. post it on CL expecting like $500-1000. some mexican offers me $1750 because 'it's still a nice truck' He came and looked at it and we agreed on the price lol.

>mfw he got stuck at the stop sign down the street and the trans slipped hard as hell for like 1 min

Oh though of another one, more weird than disgusting.

>go to park for some beers with a friend
>meetup with his friends, two guys, two girls
>cutie I've never met talks to me and for some reason wants me to take her to a 7-11, her boyfriend is maddogging but lol k
>take her and she says to park way in the corner
>she rubs my arm turns to face me and pushes her hair behind her ear, "I trust you."
>removes prosthetic ear, showing, scarred skin, two small holes and a piece of metal
>finger fuck her and never see her again

Fucking gold

>mom used to smoke in the car when I was a kid
>that same car is the car handed down to me when I got my license
>still drive it because fuck new cars they're a financial trap to people in their 20's
>also 4wd
>too bad it's automatic

>Lol are you the trip with the opiate/poppy pod tea problem? How's that going buddy?

Indeed I am. I'm on a 4/10 dose of seed tea right now and feeling modestly cozy (watching top gear season 22 for the first time). I've been doing opiates on the regular for just under 7 years now and I don't regret it; it hasn't been all nods, dreams, and smiles but I've enjoyed life more over these past few years.

why not just vomit before you get in the car?

where do you buy yours