>Networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/37/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/78/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' should also bring it up in game

>News
Angel City map coming December, late November for preorders

>Whats changed?
Cosmetics, class based titans, more pilot abilities, more guns, and a single player campaign.
Bunny hopping was altered so now you need to queue a slide too

Please use spoiler tags when discussing the campaign

>Doomed thread

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11548121
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ticklefanny 2

xth for i want to fuck a robot

how does my hair look today user?

Has anyone figured out how to get steam chat working in game? Added it to my games list but I can't seem to get it to work

>not wanting the robot to fuck you with tf1 sniper-chan watching and jillin' off

how should you use sniper rifles in this game? also which ones?

none
smgs do better job at sniping than snipers

scorch a cute

Best fembot.

maybe, but he's no Tone

Why do people like attrition?

my baboon mind cant comprehend anything else

Excuse you

You don't play as a female, do you user?

who here is /tonezone/?

you can't stop me

Why would a robot need DD breasts?

>ill never marry a cute robot

Hogh Speeds _futa action!

holy jesus I've never been spooked so hard

delete

what weapon do u use?

R201, currently G 3.4

car, the car and the eva

Volt

Devotion-tan.

cold war

SMR-CHANG KAWAII

Eva-8, EPG, car. I don't have everything unlocked yet though so there's bound to be more weapons i'll like.

no just stick with the eva 8 you be fine

Will this game gain players by word of mouth just like Rainbow 6 did? I fear buying a dead game...

>tone G2.5
>other titans aren't even level 5

I know I should play the other ones too, but blocking out the sun with my missiles is just too fun.

maybe? depends what kind of support we get

>Playing Hardpoint to the D44M soundtrack

>ION at G2.9
>literally haven't touched the others

I regret nothing

Tone 3.4 here, I know your pain. I dont have another Titan to 3 yet.

Alternating between the EVA8, EPG and the Thunderbolt or MGL. I should really try out the Mastive or some more SMGs.

good, your shitter playstyle ensures youll be an easy target for many games to come.

>giving your loadouts names
nerd
I-I do that too

Why doesn't the campaign let Cooper or BT fuck her, /tfg/?

Yes and you can't stop me.

I want Spider-chan again

>tfw punching out a reaper to win the game by like 3 points

they've hinted at retro pilot skins in the future

>camofags

I've unlocked the Devotion, you fuckos better not have been overhyping it

>named loadouts
>look at my own loadouts
>Fun and Gun
>Heavy
>MLG MGL
>Fatty McFatson
>ASMD IS A-OK

Mhmm.

So what if this game had a custom level maker like how Doom and Portal did? How about a boss maker/designer?

Would this attract more people and keep them playing in the long run?

>20k players on PS4 right now
>year old BO3 has like 800 000 players online

Dead on arrival because EA decided to release two shooters in one week to kill CoD but in result they only shot themselves in the foot and killed their new franchise.

How's the game? I'm asking people who played the first oneto death, not the newcomers.

where

bruh you dont just get a CoD playerbase with 2 games.

Titanfall 2 dares to take steps away from Titanfall 1, makes things even faster, and has some interesting balancing changes. The rodeoing has become much more diverse, and the movement even more fluid. It's a joy to play. Some cheese combos of TF1 no longer work, and light Titans are somewhat underwhelming. I miss my 40mm Stryker. Tone with Turbo Core gives some of those feels, though.

Alernator, Flatline, Mastiff, Mozambique

So just beat the campaign on Master, for a game that lacked a story mode in the first they absolutely killed it with this one. my biggest complaint is that Cooper wasn't much of a character, despite them giving him a pretty cool backstory.

Post yfw Press [] to time travel

If they'll release new maps, modes, skins, titans and more maybe we can end like R6S

6 years old Halo Reach has more olayers online than this.
I'm sure that TTF1 had bigger number of players online on launch but there is no way to confirm that.

>mfw that exact choice of words appeared on my screen

strawpoll.me/11548121

Cast your vote

>attrition/bount hunt
>all camos and sonar
>camping till someone tries to flank
>a-shield and other shittier baits

I hate playing against people like this

Right now it's the industry's darling

''Why you should buy Titanfall 2''

"Titanfall 2 is deserves better sales''

Take articles like that for what they're worth, but they, along with solid scores and free dlc in the future are promising for it's longevity.

and once again you dont just get Halo's playerbase with 2 games

I'm pretty sure Halo 2 did in fact get Halo's playerbase in 2 games.

is the 3 round burst gun good? I like it's aesthetic and I try to use it but its so difficult

Halo was a cultural phenomenon

i dont think TF quite approaches that yet

Angel City and 6-4 are the only acceptable answers

How do I into webms?

different climate, Halo was always backed as M$'s frontman, Titanfall is more niche, less marketable appeal thus way less marketing

it is fucking trash, I'm sorry

alternator, car, volt

>activision turned on MW1 Remaster multiplayer when TTF2 came out
>Respawn's new game gets beat up hard by their own 10 years old game
jesus christ, EA should have never tried this suicide run against CoD

>create massive CoD hate on the internet trough stealth marketing
>pay off CoD youtubers to hate on CoD
>release two CoD killer shooters in one week time to kill CoD
>CoD barely felt anything, but EA's new shooter franchise is dead on arrival
BRAVO

google ''webm for retards'', for true.

Is Titanfall 2 worth it?
I got burned on BF1 pretty hard because it crashes all the fucking time.

aimed weapons are total shit in this game

you dont want to be sitting around ever

>BT raping Ash as Jack gets a front row's view
It's unfair, user

download webm for bakas

set the resolution to like -1 x 500 and enable high quality mode

yeah

Truly, everything else a shit
>inb4 terrurust
It's worth it, but know it's sales will suffer harshly because of B1 and COD, we may not last long, but the game is fucking superb, best thing out right now.

It's better that tf1, also sp campaign is pretty good.

It got pretty rough

You are comparing a relatively new franchise to a established behemoth. TF2 is really good, word of mouth will increase sales life. TF3 will probably be a huge launch.

It's called damage control. It's EA own falt for releasing TTF2 so close to their own BF1 and to CoD. It was suicide for Titanfall, but they did it anyway. Now we have massive damage control and nothing is helping, general FPS players have already spent their money and invested their time in BF1, CoD audience (main target audience of Titanfall) will buy or already bought CoD as they always did. They should have released Titanfall 2 in march 2017.

>thats what they said about TTF2 when TTF1 came out
Look how well that turned put. Expect population drop to lower than 5k players online on consoles in the coming weeks, god knows how little players will there be left on PC, but it will be a lot worse than the first one.

>Respawn's new game gets beat up hard by their own 10 years old game

I would feel so angry on that. Literally the game that made you famous destroying your new IP

>CoD barely felt anything, but EA's new shooter franchise is dead on arrival

One day EA will learn that COD has his own unmovable fanbase and that even a BF that will play like a COD will never destroy his place in the market

Complex and that map that's the large open field are the worst maps I've ever played in. Who they they were a good idea? One is just corridors, and the other a large open field ffs. Wasted map slots.

it's really accurate and it 3 shots, iirc

fun gun

almost as go0d as the r201

Anyone on xbox up for a few games?

it was a fuck me moment

Always down to play with my fellow xbros

Sending you an invite

count me in

we using mics or nop?

Yup, CoD is like Pokemon from first person shooters, nothing will touch it as long as sticks to it's formula of very high budget arcade action FPS.

Mics if you want

Feels good to be back buddy

>join game
>no mics

Why

You guys are forgetting that EA want TF2 to fail so they can back Respawn into a corner and snap up the IP for dirt cheap and make it into there off year fps

Shit, you're right, it's textbook EA tactics. Respawn will think that good old days with activision were heaven compared to whats in store.

FUCKING EA

>mfw

2/??? for whatever and stuff

EA might have wanted to steal more sales from cod by releasing 2 games before it, tho it is also possible what you have suggested, basically make respawn poor and buy it out completely, next game is all in EAs control with frostbite engine to fuck everything up

>have tf2 be their other rotating with BF
i'd be fine with it but i doubt that timeline is matched up or that respawn could improve enough between games to make it worth it.
Honestly the amount of Titans right now feels perfect.
The guns are varied enough and the customization levels for weapons are perfect, thank fucking god there are no suppressors on main weapons so i dont have to deal with more camping bitches than i already do

A bigger playerbase, some different modes, new maps, and a small balance patch is all the game really needs to last a solid 2-3 more years for me.

The biggest problem for TF2 is the free dlc, down the line the game is less likely to go on sale if there is no dlc. A game going on sale now is usually supported by the publisher since a good amount of the people buying it will go on to buy the dlc, especially if the game is multiplayer focused

I really hope Respawn comes out on top here but i cant see it happening

Both of these assumptions are true probably, worst thing that could happen to EA if TTF2 fails in sales is that they will own both Respawn and the franchise. TTF2 probably was very cheap to make compared to something like BF1 so for EA it's still a win-win situation.