Which engine position would produce the car with the better handling? What would driving each car be like?

Which engine position would produce the car with the better handling? What would driving each car be like?

Why? This is beyond pointless.

both would handle like dogshit

at least put some thinking into this... at least you got me to reply 1/10

Government legislation saying you can't put the engine in the body of the car anymore.

And it must be atleast 6ft away.

For the front mounted one, one day you'll turn a corner and that sucker will fly off
For the rear mounted one, probably wont be too bad but the car might do a perma-wheelie because of the weight distribution.

But it doesn't fucking matter cause neither car will move without a driveshaft so

As unfathomably stupid as that is....these days, it can't be said to be impossible to happen.

That's scary.

Rolls-Royce Merlin swap when?

>As unfathomably stupid as that is
You'll not be saying that when your engine starts leaking fumes into the cabin, choking you and your family to death.

Shudda got a car with the engine a safe distance away from you.

In front of the car would require a very stiff front suspension and would understeer like shit.
Behind the car would oversteer all the time and both solutions require a counter weight after Newtons Leverlaw, making the car slower and even worse to handle.

>You'll not be saying that when your engine starts leaking fumes into the cabin, choking you and your family to death.

why is my electric car making fumes

Compare an older Audi with an old 911 and amplify that about 100 times.

The one with the engine up front won't want to turn in and put you into a wall forwards, the one with the engine out back will want to keep turning and put you into a wall backwards.

They both fall over though, so turning won't matter.

because an electrical motor in operation creates co2 emissions

>More weight on the front
>Understeer
>More weight on the back
>Oversteer

I think you got it reversed

Where's the mid engined option for this?

kek

Engine right up front under steers
Engine in the back acts like a pendulum, it over steers.
ggnore.

>get MR or RR
>fumes just dissipate behind car
Problem solved, mid or read engine for everyone

Porsche was right all along

So do humans, are we gonna ban them from being inside the car too?

If you used the superior rotary, you wouldn't have a weight problem.

that's literally how it works you dumbo

what i wan tis a engine supported by heliem ballon over the center of the car then yu could have ultralight weight

'no'

>More load on the front wheels
>somehow this causes the front wheels to have less grip
>More load on the rear wheels
>Somehow this causes the rear wheels to have less grip

Ok

This is bait

What is a pendulum for $500 alex.

There's a reason why some of the best handling cars on the planet (F1, etc) are mid engined...

>Moving goalposts

We were talking about you trying to explain how an axle with more load has less grip than the same axle with less load, not about the benefits of concentrating mass towards the centre of the vehicle.

More specifically, you were saying that more load on the front causes understeer and that more load on the back causes oversteer.
So please try to enlighten me about your special universe in which something like this happens without breaking any physic law