What's the highest octane fuel you can get in your country?

What's the highest octane fuel you can get in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

pure-gas.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't even know, I fuel diesel.

more like cocktane

>it's a thread to bait euros who don't know the difference between AKI and RON for octane calculation to call american gas shit thread
oh boy here we go

Probably c-16, there's a drag strip near my house with a gas station out front. They stock race fuels as well as regular fuel.

>britbongs
on topic though if i pull into the right station i can pump 110 octane e85 or the drag strip has a gas pump with some 112 and 114 or 115 in it

This is for road use, it's at the usual car pumps not track pumps

CNG at 120-130 octane.

>liquidfags btfo

From pumps? Never seen anything higher than EURO 98/US 94

I recall seeing 110 at the normal pump in a mountain snowmobile town in BC a few years back.

99RON. Dunno what that is in US octane, but the Ultimate stuff in the OP is 97 here.

Doesn't matter what the numbers are if it's adulterated with ethanol, m8.

93 from mills fleet, theres a few 98/low 100s in some random shitholes

pretty much every station has 91 at least.

Inb4 low IQ mouthbreathing euroshits exclaiming they have higher octane fuel when it's the exact same shit that we have in North America.

Ethanol is stupid shit to support the corn lobby. Most modern shitboxes are equipped to deal with it, so if you have a newer shitbox it's fine... but certain older cars and small engines/performance engines can really suffer from it.

It's so bad that people keep track of what stations sell ethanol free gas so they can fill up their boat/snowmobile/ATV motors and get gas in cans for generators and such.

here
forgot link
pure-gas.org/

This. My friend had a shitty, new Lexus something or another and it was apparently rated for 97 or so. Only one gas station in Oakville, Ontario had it and he had to put reserves in his garage for the rare days he can't make the trek down.

Serves him for buying a modern Lexus.

I think Tesco is highest round my way (UK) at 99.

only at truck stops though

Is it too late to inb4 Euros not understanding that North America uses (ron+mon) /2 instead of just Ron?

94, I WANT E85 HOLY SHIT

11 miles from my house

Sunoco
>260 GTX (98 Octane)
>260 GT (100 Octane)
>260 GT Plus (104)
>Standard (110)
>Maximal (116)
>SR18(118)

Pump gas is a bit different though, Closest I believe is 93. The 260 GTX starts at 10.21 a gallon. So if I wanted to pump up my car I'd be looking at 134 bucks.

Wtf 102% octane composition

I wonder how many people they fool with this assuming this is fucking legal

This. 106 for us.

Just remember
>Higher octane = less energy per given volume of fuel.

All the premium around here is 91 but rebel stations sell 100 octane out the pump which is pretty cool.

Op asked what's the highest you can get, he didn't specify where.