What are some good 80s synthwave meme machines you can find in north America for under 5K?

What are some good 80s synthwave meme machines you can find in north America for under 5K?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CP7ijUkgc-4
norfolk.craigslist.org/cto/5786216216.html
richmond.craigslist.org/cto/5781365992.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lGdiOJhGLtI
sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/5799157573.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first gen mr2, turd gen camaros, fieros, 944, c4 corvettes if you are fine with auto and a smog era v8, z31
youtube.com/watch?v=CP7ijUkgc-4
>60 FPS DIGITAL DASH

F-bodies
Z31 ( Really fucking want one, hoping to get something 2+2 and t-tops. Paint it bright blue or black and blast Lazerhawk.)
Mr2 aw11
Fiero
Starion/conquest
Celica gt if fwd is okay
Corollas and preludes with popups

Pretty much anything with pop ups actually

>z31

ive been looking at this for awhile but literally everyone i mention it to says its garbage and will cost thousands to upkeep

What are the alternatives though
I want a z31 and only a z31 god damn

This is correct. Heavy, slow, ugly, handles poorly, engine is okay reliability, digital dash is super unreliable. Bushings are a shit. Every car needs maintenance, but even after you fix up a z31, you still have a shit car.

i dont know, thats why im here

Just fuck our shit up desu

I don't really care about performance that much 2bh

>ugly
rrreeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So you want an old garbage car.......because..........

a s t h e t i c

the starion looks dope af but from what i understand its a bit of a rare car.

Are you legally Asperger?

I've found a conquest on cl but its some retarded beaner who fucked up the car so that I'd have to spend a shit ton to unfuck it.

Well I mean I'm poor and going to get an old shitbox anyway. And I do not want anything newer than 1999 at all costs. So in looking at rwd shitboxes from 1980-1999. Also I want popups.

If I could find a good 3rd gen trans am I'd like that too. Mostly the aesthetics for me desu.

F U T U R E

norfolk.craigslist.org/cto/5786216216.html

>cant get title

what does that even mean?

would i be unable to register it? what the fuck

only thing that sucks with the corvettes is how few manuals exist

>not one AW11 for sale in Victoria that isn't broken

:(

>tfw you will never drive on the interstate listening to She Sells Sanctuary buy The Cult while your girlfriend does coke on the way to her job at the strip club

Why live?

richmond.craigslist.org/cto/5781365992.html

just vomited a bit

Literally can't find any AW11's here in Australia, I want to fucking die Veeky Forums

none of them are good

80s were just a terrible time

Are you me

possibly

I really want to buy this 1985 C4 they have at a local car lot.

They want 3500, it has 190k miles, a "rebuild" motor (no proof it's rebuilt) and needs some TLC.

It looks like this.

I want to get a "Mr. Brownstone" emblem for it

Also the fact that Craigslist is not popular/dead in Australia.

kill yourself

[muffled Dynatron in the distance]

why are all these 80s synthwave fgts so cringe

the only person i see here that's making me cringe is some retard who came into the wrong thread.

afraid Im not in the wrong thread

op asked "good"

none of them are good

how about posting some good ones then?

>80s cars
>under 5k
>good

doesnt exist

even most expensive 80s cars are trash

i took that picture of my 1986 subaru xt's dashboard in 2009 I think. Here's a better one

I want to buy this car solely for the display

youtube.com/watch?v=lGdiOJhGLtI

Holy shit, Im sold! For real though, can you imagine seeing this in 84?

Underrated.

Seriosuly, I've always been enamored by the 80s, only being born in 89. Since high school and when GTA VC came out, Ive felt so empty inside that I will never be able to experience it irl.

the 80s were shit

I seriously dont understand your obsession

how horrible would a 80s trans am be for an attempted daily driver?

expensive parts? do they break often?

90's Chevy Caprice.
Big
Comfy
smooth ride
rwd
v8
classic digital dash

The caprice, and b-bodies in general, feel like the last gasp of the 80's mindset of being big, excessive, and going the extra step to feel comfortable. The 80's synthwave just complements the feel you get riding in one of these.

Are you in or near Colorado? I have one for sale

>dynatron
My man.

What car?

here you go, user

Wrong. They're relatively cheap and very reliable once repaired, but working on them is a pain

S130 is just as comfy and much easier and cheaper

>the one AW11 that wasn't molested or in disrepair was sold as I was driving to see it
>got a bone stock rust free '85 CRX Si instead
>satisfied_with_my_purchase.wmv

I bought one for 2200 USD in pretty damn good shape and drove it for 6 months through the winter. Only failures were worn out tie rod ends and the oil pressure sensor broke somehow.

Ended up getting totaled when I was rear ended.

I've got a buddy that turned up the boost on his to literally double the factory boost and he hasn't had an issue last I heard.

The biggest issue is the cramped engine bay and vacuum tubes.

But you're a princess and don't want to get you stupid ass fucking hands dirty on a car.

You're such a retard that you think that a 30 year old car of any make won't cost money to keep up.

I bet you haven't even driven one, you opinion regurgitating fuck shit.

Fuck you.

A 1987 - 1993 "four eyed" Mustang

I'm pretty sure he said SIXTEEN, not SIXTY.

fucking chill out nigro god damn.

im still looking for one , im just pointing out what other people keep telling me.

16 fps, friendo

grandpa you've gotta stop this, nobody wants to hear about how they stopped making good cars when DeSoto disappeared

please just take your pills and go to sleep.

what is this synthwave/vaporwave you speak of?
t. millenial

I drive

1st Gen Taurus
All 80's Pontiacs
Buick Reatta

ok friends and family, what are some good 1980s SLUDGEWAVE cars??? dont mind me im asking for my 300lbs son whos into the DIAPERWAVE synth movement. ive offered some suggestions such as the Toyota Diapergravy or the Honda Terrorist LE but... yep, you guessed it, my son started screaming and chanting for my death... jeez talk about a fucking worthless pile of filth that i brought kicking into this world, i brought this landfill gremlin kicking and screaming into this world and now he has an incurable thirst for SPROCKETWAVE music and Indochina Wedge cars. help me on the world wide web this one time if you dare

>Tfw ZERO fucking good z31s in virginia, ALL niggermobiles

>finding many i would have wanted to go look at in NY where im from
REEEEEEEE

But I need pop up lights though

Thanks

You're a dream machine

AERO
E
R
O

bump

Honda CRX

I bought a 86 mr for $700 and I DD it and raced it with 250k miles all the way until the clutch went. Been sitting for a few months and I can still start it up on the first key turn.

Gto, a real fast car

Most meme car you can buy

sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/5799157573.html

No, theyre both 79-88 mustangs. 89-93 is aero-eye. And they're heavily modified at that.

Your wheels, your squeals

fuck this car shit, post synthwave embeds.