>cycle-ergo.com/

Noob? Git gud:

Boring gifums with shounds:
>>/wsg/1258994

Old bread:

First for riding the bus

So fountain... as in bear

>that fucking exhaust

fuck your chicken strips. If your tires dont look like this you're slow.

Is tha goldwing kill?

u srs?

also don't try to greentext links. it makes them harder to highlight and open.

first for rainy day tomorrow and the following day thereafter

...fucking fuck

Nice belt sander job m8

>you can't powerslide a 300cc motorcycle
Gentlemen, they lied.

Oldwing is fine save for a snapped clutch lever I already replaced.
Can't use my left arm.

nope

at least it'll make some nice mud for some offroading

Sup piece of shit honda cuckold

Ride in that shit nigga

We told you not to masturbate to cp m8

what happened?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ O well

>Rides TAT
>Just fine
>Lives in Cali for a month
>Broken arm
Kek

Scraped frame, low sided, dislocated clavicle from shoulder (AC separation)

Ride anyways

I am accutely aware of the irony

I thought goldwings could supposedly turn pretty well?

>ride in rain
>get clean bike

Well I'm reminding you of it so fuck you

Might have a good job lead in CO aww yiss

he probably left some shit arse old cracked tyres on it and fucked himself at no lean angle.

why do dirtbikes sound so fucking annoying

you can't handle the thumper roar

that image triggers me

Why do you exist

>roar
more like a fucking mosquito in my ear

>tfw no turbo timbersled

why is bakuon so shit

>ride to top of hill in area i dont know
>stop sign
>accidentally stall
>car behind me honks
>spaghetti about to spill
>shift into neutral and walk bike to side of the road to pretend something srs happened and im not a fucking retard
Any other robot riders?

>No willie

looks like it could, if you have it, could i get some dimensions? Seems like petcocks are a universal size.. give or take 0.5mm

thats preddy autistic
just shift back into first and give it a bit more gas next time

stairs and a willie

no actual wheelie observed. over.

Nice knees bby

Thx bro

squid question: how the heck do i ride standing up

do i have to stand straight up? i tried and i had to bend my back to still be able to grab the handle bars. and shifting and breaking is hard.

Why are you tires all gross and icky?

>squid question

Fuck yeah standing up such a hektik habibi stunt upload that shit to instagram right now

What city/company?

better?

tfw no desert
tfw no public land

what is even going on in this image

you're not focusing on onsa hard enough

What are you trying to accomplish?

If its just going over bumps or for visibility?

Just stand the fuck up and stabilize yourself with your calves and thighs gripping the seat.

Keep your weight on your heels and pre-load your shifts (ie get your foot in place before you clutch in).

>I love benis on the side of your helmet

fuggg

not me tho

What year did the SV get fuel injection? There's an 03 for sale near me for $1200.

03 should have FI

Co Springs, Sat Corp

If it makes you feel any better if I move to CO all of that is gone

03 but I think 03 has a few parts that are 03 specific for some reason (google it) so 04 and later are better in terms of just ease of 2nd hand parts.

Either way, do it. SV good.

2003 was the start of the second generation which was when FI was introduced.

They fixed the oil starvation issue with the 2nd gen too right?

It looks to be in rough shape but the price is about right.

nobody fucking knows, I wheelied mine it was fine.

Just make sure you fill the oil up to the "F" line, you're gonna be too shit to fuck it up anyway.

>do it. SV good

also brings me back to my other question. 96 CBR600F3 for sale for $1500. Appears to be in pretty good condition other than fairing scrapes.
Which would make a better introduction to sport bikes (NOT first bike) for someone who wants a proper cornering weapon?
CBR is older and carbed, but also much more powerful. Might be a little harder to get replacement parts.
SV is a memebike so parts are easily available. EFI. Veetwin sound. Slower.

>last week before the winter starts to set in
>wednesday, thursday, friday and saturday heavy raining

:(

>you're gonna be to shit to fuck it up anyway
I wheelie my shitbikes long enough to get them to dump oil out the vent into the airbox.

you've hit the nail on the head.. but desu.. a sv650/600 bike isnt THAT much slow than a liter.

Does the F3 handle well tho? Is it proper supersport suspension or is it more similar to spongy commuter bike budget suspension?

yes but you're not him, I have done a vulcan mind meld with him and I know he will be shit so it's no big worry.

Can't say as I haven't ridden the F3 (I wanted one though, silly LAMS).

I would say go and test ride both and make your choice.

The SV has no issues in the corners and like most things you will probably be the limit more than the bike itself, I considered it a really nice bike to learn to corner and lean (and do my first track day on) but I probably would have said the same if I had an F3, they're both perfectly capable so I guess the answer is ride both, check the condition of the bikes and make your choice there.

Either way you can't go wrong between two well regarded, reliable middleweights can you?

if anything the sv is closer to budget suspension, look at the webm in the previous thread. dont know enough about em to answer your Question tho

You will be the weak link, not the bike with either one.

basically the SV has poor damping, it has damper rod suspension, you can set them up to be good for small bumps or large bumps but not both due to the lack of a cartridge, it's not that bad really, the springs are nice and stiff and the front end feels quite firm it just isn't the best at damping, on those fast sweepers (like t1 at SMSP, 160 km/hr) is where you really feel that. On slower tighter corners it doesn't seem to matter very much...at least to me.

The F3 has cartridge forks though, they will most likely work a little better.

I like 600cc I4s so I'd say the CBR, if only for the fact that to be not shit at cornering you need to keep the RPMs high and stay in the powerband. The SV650 with the broader powerband means you'll get good exit speeds without having to work as much on body position, lean angle, etc....

Once you get those things down on the CBR I think you'll have more fun.

SV650
>Lower skill threshold
>Lower skill ceiling

CBR600
>higher skill threshold
>higher skill ceiling

But if both are around the same price, I'd go for the one in better condition, shit doesn't matter if you spend more time turning a spanner than on the seat.

thanks.
its for dualsport off road riding.

I've been told to stand lol

if youre all hunched over when standing get some bar risers, itll make a world of difference

>yes but you're not him,
yes I'm the one asking if that's what you mean.

I know but
>muh feels
help inspire confidence to become a better rider.

Thanks for the answers. I think I'll go for the F3 if it checks out okay. It has obvious crash damage (broken front fender and rashed up fairings) but I don't really care about cosmetics as long as everything is straight and works properly.

I'm taking the introductory motorcycle class next week, they'll provide a bike and a helmet if we don't have one. I'm sure it'll be gross.

When I bought some gloves, I saw helmets ranging form $35 to $400. Would a $100 helmet be decent? Are there brands to simply stay away from? I was thinking a 3/4 helmet and a face mask or something. Casual riding to the beach and burritos.

awww thats too cute

full face, no less unless you dont care about your chin/teeth/nose, get a snell or ece certified helmet on clearance

shouldnt need to pay more than $150, probably less if you get one on sale

your lower legs should be pretty much upright, but pointing back, leaned forward with your upper body. Point your toes in toward the bike to help you grip with your legs better.

Standing straight up will make you basically a really high dead weight so you'll feel like you're going to get flung off when you hit the brakes or a bump.

awesome. thanks for the response.

>I was thinking a 3/4 helmet and a face mask or something.

>cuckfe racer cuckold detected

pls go back to Veeky Forums

get full face helmet with snell rating (assuming US it will have DOT rating by law). Price really doesn't determine how safe it is. Just get one that fits right, isn't too uncomfortable (no hot spots) and passes the snell test.

keeping the RPMS high in a corner is honestly not the best technique, if anything higher skill is keeping them lower, taking a corner in the highest gear you can while maintaining exit drive is what's going to get you the greatest speed. It also feels slower in a higher gear so you'll go faster and need to take a higher spex speed to make the exit work perfectly.

Screaming off the top end of the engine mid corner makes no sense anyway, you're not using the full power of the bike at the apex so you don't need to be up near the top, if you are up near the top as soon as you exit the corner you will need to shift gears and lose drive.

It's why if you watch onboards from racing you'll actually see a lot of short shifting going on before certain corner complexes.

This isn't to say the SV650 is a better choice or not (i'd probably go with the F3...carbs are annoying but it's a solid bike) but I'm pretty sure everything you just said is gibberish. Every bit of experience I've ever gotten riding has been to the contrary, bitching out on that corner? can't get your knee down? take it in a higher gear and it's like magic.

oobs

Alright, Snell rating, DOT approved, full face and comfy to wear. You guys have any pointers for picking out a good one other than trying a few on?

certain manufacturers tend to make their helmets to fit different head shapes. If you know what shape your skull is you might be able to search what brands are the same shape

Shoei and Arai.

Seconded on shoei.

>rf-1200 is quiet and comfy.

>snell rating
I agree snell rating a best. My rf1100 saved my life but i dont think is necessary as long its ece rated because Dot is shit.

Thirded

Its big and potato shaped with a goofy face on the front. The Shoeis were $400 at my local overpriced store.

I don't understand what you're trying to communicate here.

if you ride a cruiser or cuckfe racer fuck off hipster cuckboi

Well thats kinda rude. Is this thread for one type of bike only?

hjc's are fine.. i've survived a crash in them LOL

Yes, we dont take kindly to cuckfe bobber scrambler tracket racer hipster cuckbois and cruisercucks. Other types of bikes are welcomed.

I rode around in a scorpion for awhile. I've got two. They work just fine. But shoei and Arai are high end quiet and lightweight helmets. Theyre more comfortable when tucked in compared to the scorpions imo.

>"Get a REAL bike!"
>"Fucking squids on their crotch rockets!"
Why do people hate sport bikes?