/sg/ - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. General

Kill yourself

>BugTrap, crash to desktop, freeze/lockup?? Find your crash log.
Check your Documents or game install directories for the xray_[your name].log file. If you can't find it, look in the location specified at the top of fsgame.ltx. Copy the last few lines from the log and paste them here if you want any help.

>Start guide, beginner tips, and much much more
pastebin.com/FUPEbLiv
>HUD guide, modding basics, mod reviews, and AMK mod guide
docs.google.com/document/d/10yi79NUFhJrFO4hmGeKqaWSw35BJQv0Ve0OK94ioMEw
>Why Complete is bad and you shouldn't play it
pastebin.com/6AtetpMM
>Performance Guides, Steam settings
pastebin.com/nzXEevG7

>The Zone Manual: Every Mod You'll Ever Need for the True Ukrainian Experience
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=121125400
>Pasta summaries, streamer listing and more
cheeki.violates.me/
>STALKER General Steam Group - Join chat and ask for an invite!
steamcommunity.com/groups/BroZone

Reminder that MS Update KB2670838 breaks your DX10/11 games including Clear Sky and Call of Pripyat. Here's a fix:
mega.nz/#!LAAXlaIZ!uVbJ-gsIPm8Sn2ydh7btI_3VK7Mfr41qoO2L6M7FZfQ

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.co.nz/#F!R5tnxQab!u1LS76bEVBuIrAZw6Py_3A
mega.co.nz/#F!NoVzUJLZ!g4Qdy88rL3BG7WTlNXsGOw
mega.co.nz/#F!58lwDISQ!P-UNABvTEA7km2fLUIAU7A
mega.co.nz/#F!Ql5CSLxb!gNkfqg-xAUfYezLuMaFtYQ
mega.co.nz/#F!M4BmDRCL!vfze70GSJDyv-HzWn7Dwww
mega.co.nz/#F!V5hBzKab!wF7fgX6m5Tq29B_m5EX69g
mega.co.nz/#F!kFtnBTSb!K-RlA1TVxlJGl86yE1c6fw
mega.co.nz/#F!nJEUgaKS!UdZXAwzMWmtjwfn_dFM3dg
gist.github.com/v1ld/1b019056471abcec23c2efdd5d3ef6d8
gist.github.com/v1ld/786a2b61296273dac2fe5aeba858b1a7
mega.nz/#F!Z01CVQgZ!kzFOBdGnnehBSk1OUQm6PQ
mega.nz/#F!O0hSmBAT!0u8yH2lQc-7Q3-yN6phXhQ
bitbucket.org/revo_lucas/
mega.nz/#!uoYinJ7I!Lqj2DNIAkaVkcFUa1PLZzj80cVhAFK5D-9zbU2Iy5KI
mediafire.com/download/6644yv6xekn73rr/Codebro's 1.0008b Fix 1.zip
pastebin.com/CtQ7zfkA
mega.co.nz/#F!BIISmQgK!KHZR01ljznUqJlcHUax-aQ
gsc-game.com/main.php?t=community&s=forums&s_game_type=xr2&thm_id=23321&sec_id=22
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Car
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mods and Repositories | Often out of date; use only as a last resort!

>Shadow of Chernobyl
mega.co.nz/#F!R5tnxQab!u1LS76bEVBuIrAZw6Py_3A
>Clear Sky
mega.co.nz/#F!NoVzUJLZ!g4Qdy88rL3BG7WTlNXsGOw
>Call of Pripyat
mega.co.nz/#F!58lwDISQ!P-UNABvTEA7km2fLUIAU7A
>Game Repacks + Modding Tools
mega.co.nz/#F!Ql5CSLxb!gNkfqg-xAUfYezLuMaFtYQ
>Downgrading Patches (drag-and-drop)
mega.co.nz/#F!M4BmDRCL!vfze70GSJDyv-HzWn7Dwww
>Unpacked Gamedata + GSC Backup HDD assets
mega.co.nz/#F!V5hBzKab!wF7fgX6m5Tq29B_m5EX69g
>Old Builds (dated from June 1st, 2002)
mega.co.nz/#F!kFtnBTSb!K-RlA1TVxlJGl86yE1c6fw

>Lost Alpha
mega.co.nz/#F!nJEUgaKS!UdZXAwzMWmtjwfn_dFM3dg
>Oblivion Lost Remake
gist.github.com/v1ld/1b019056471abcec23c2efdd5d3ef6d8
>Joint Pak 2
gist.github.com/v1ld/786a2b61296273dac2fe5aeba858b1a7

>Call of Chernobyl
mega.nz/#F!Z01CVQgZ!kzFOBdGnnehBSk1OUQm6PQ
>Weapon Soup for CoC Repo
mega.nz/#F!O0hSmBAT!0u8yH2lQc-7Q3-yN6phXhQ
>Call of Chernobyl/Warfare Bitbucket repository
bitbucket.org/revo_lucas/
>Don't have Call of Pripyat but want to play Call of Chernobyl?
mega.nz/#!uoYinJ7I!Lqj2DNIAkaVkcFUa1PLZzj80cVhAFK5D-9zbU2Iy5KI

>Codebro's 1.0008 Patch for SoC - enter "menu_fps_cap 0" in the console to prevent crashes.
mediafire.com/download/6644yv6xekn73rr/Codebro's 1.0008b Fix 1.zip
pastebin.com/CtQ7zfkA
>Xetrill's Modified LuaJIT for CS/CoP - improves performance, especially in script-heavy mods.
mega.co.nz/#F!BIISmQgK!KHZR01ljznUqJlcHUax-aQ
gsc-game.com/main.php?t=community&s=forums&s_game_type=xr2&thm_id=23321&sec_id=22

Previous thread:

Kill yourself

Don't mind me, just hunting for artefacts.

4th for CWP is ded

WORKING CARS
FUCKING
WHEN

since 1672 you stupid fucking cunt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Car

Aside from the shitty looking antenna, that's pretty cool.

Yeah.

The Echo looks a lot better.

Where is this from?

Real thread here

Holy shit this fucking guy, you really think you can compete with my thread?
Kill yourself

Polish stalker kikebook page

fuck off weeb scum

Kill yourself normie

kill yourself my guy

>braindead weeb
how surprising

hello
do you like shitposting?

hmm when someone posts a picture of a car do you tell them to go back to Veeky Forums?

Let's see who first runs out of these shitty images that don't prove anything

Stop saying that!

but no one does that unless its relevant to the subject, except weebs

I fucking love that gif, thank you for posting it again.
Kill yourself

there are all sorts of reaction images posted everywhere but only the anime ones trigger you

you couldn't have found a worse place to discuss STALKER on this cantonese fisherman's imageboard.

kill yourself

>shitposts all day every day
>gets triggered by reposts
you are a special kind a retard

Kill yourself

Hold the fuck up you complete mongoloid. I love that gif so I thanked him for posting it again. Then I told him to kill himself for comedic value.
Kill yourself

Usually ded generals for comfy games are good but /sg/ is easily one of the worst generals on the board

blame weebscum for that. we could have had an on topic thread

And you're the worst cunt in it

You haven't seen /fog/, /esg/, /fgg/, or any of the MOBA generals then.

What the fuck is stopping you dumb cunt
Kill yourself

/tesg/, not /esg/. Whoops.

/wtg/ got pretty shit too.

I'm pretty sure not growing out of weebism is like a sign of high level autism

Nah that sing is being you

so is playing Stalker in 2016

YOU ARE DEFINITELY RIGHT MY GAMER FRIEND LET'S PLAY SURVIVARIUM WATCH ME GET THESE SICK HEADSHOTS MY STEAM HANDLE IS XXXCOOLGAM3R420XXX

hahahaha, I've been here since a couple months after this place started, you're out of your element here

Kill yourself weeb

honestly its a dead game like lmao move on and play something more relevant like a normal person

Kill yourself normie

I'm sure it is. is a good example of that

Come on keep up the shitposting, I'm going to bed and I don't want the thread dying again because of americans being lazy fatasses.

whatever bloats your goat my man.

>0 stalker related conversation
>when it happens 1 or 2 retards start spamming kill yourself
>people calling out Anime reaction images

this is LITERALLY worse than Reddit, fuck you all i'm out

Kill yourself

You'll be back.

here take this with you

good. kys weeb

Another victory for the glorious normie race

How many PMm shots to the torso would it take for me to kill an exosuit stalker?

>AO
about 2 to 3 mags
>SHit
you can't count that high yokel

>being an AO fag
kill yourself

>ShillTCOP

good job yokel, you figured out how the keyboard works, english too! Someone's getting a star for today~!

awww, look at the SHit yokel, he couldn't remember his words to go with his quotes, don't worry, you'll get it next time! I know you can do it!

MUTHER FUCK PETROLIUM FAGGOT SUCK DICK SUCK DICK SUCK DICK SUCK DICK SUCK DICK SUCK DICK SUCK DICK SUCK dICK SUCK DICK SUcK DICK SUCK DICK SUCK DICK SUCK DICK SUCK DICK SUCK DICK SUCK DICK SUCK DICK SUCK DICK SUCK DICK SUCK DICK SUCK DICK SUCK DicK SUCK dICK SUCK DICK SUCK DICK SUCK DICK SUCK DICK SUCK DICK SUCK DICK SUCK DICK SUCK DICK SUCK DICK SUCk DICK SUCK dICK SUCK DICK SUCK DICK SUCK DICK SUCK DICK SUCK DICK

mother FUCK

>doesn't know how to use commas
kill yourself

the zone's hard going, y'know? it changes things. take a friend of mine... one time he raided a stash and found a pair of boots. Pretty lucky, right? His old ones where worn away and riddled with holes. They let the rain and boar shit and everything get through.

He was overjoyed. Decided to go back to Skadovsk and celebrate his good fortunes. Had a couple drinks... far too many, to be honest, and got blind drunk. When he woke up he was safely at his camp... pretty surprising. He could barely string a sentence together, let alone get home. Turns out this happened a lot... whenever he was drunk, he would always wake up back at camp. He thought it was pretty suspicious, so he asked a few people to keep a look out for him the next time He got pass-out drunk, and miraculously started walking back to camp. Turns out the boots... they had been touched by the Zone. They could always find a safe path. He blessed his good fortunes, and thought nothing of it.

His luck changed pretty sharply though, when one time after getting drunk he woke up and found he was halfawy through the Circus anomoly. He was shitting himself as you could imagine. He managed to get back safely, anyway, and decided to get rid of the shoes. Turns out they had a mind of their own and were getting bored of going the one way trip to his camp... they wanted to explore the Zone. It was a futile effort. Whenever he sold them, they would always walk their way back. He tried locking them away, but they eventually broke out of every container they were put in.

He was distraught... he could just not get rid of these fucking boots. He eventually got into a pretty heated argument with them - pretty one sided, as you can imagine - and told them how much he hated them, and how he wished he never found them, and they should fuck off and never bother him again. Turns out they took this pretty badly... walked straight into a Burner. Vaporized instantly.

Now, my buddy's always been a sentimental guy, I guess. He was really shook up about this. Other stalkers used to laugh at him, behind his back and openly at his face, about how he was in love with a pair of boots. He was really eaten up, thinking about the problem... could the shoes actually have some sort of consciousness? How terrible it is, he thought, that the shoes coul have taken their own life because of him. Did they even have a life? He didn't know... He eventually came across an old priest, wandering the Zone and giving guidance and counsel to those who wished it.

My friend talked to the priest and told him the entire story. He expected the priest to laugh at him, like all the others, but he just listened solemnly. Eventually, after the story was told, the priest took my friend by the shoulder and said that it was OK. The boots, he said, were happy. They had finally gone to heaven, or whatever the equivalent is. My friend was relieved... this was a huge burden off his shoulders and spirit. God is merciful, the priest says, and cares for all his creation, no matter how small or insignificant it may seem to us. You see, it turns out shoes have soles. Something to think about, stalker.

>All this writeup for a dad joke
Never gets old.

>he doesn't have it already baked in a pasta .rtf
Did you even check the post timings? I'm flattered if you think I actually type that fast

Wow, we've gotten pretty low, haven't we?

Might as well post my STALKER fanfiction from the /wfg/ on k

It was one of the first types of anomalies ever recorded. A Shitpost is an unstable radio field limited to a wide area on board level, about 1-2 threads wide. Reacts to the presence of creatures or objects by sending out random radio signals "collected" over time in the area inside the radius causing the stalkers PDA to pick them up. The messages caused by this changes throughout the anomaly's lifetime, ranging from minor Freedom banter through serious Duty propaganda to completely instant memes

The Shitpost anomaly is very common and can be found almost anywhere in the Chan, both outside and in generals. To the naked eye, the anomaly appears as a rippling images or quotes fluctuation accompanied by dancing webms and sometimes crimson-colored (You)s on the ground. Throwing a bolt into a Shitpost causes it to send out its distinctive pasta, making it easily identifiable. It is also one of the anomalies that are harmless to pass through for a split moment after having been filtered, making filter lists very useful tools for navigating a Shitpost field. As players approach a Shitpost their vision becomes gradually but markedly green as they get closer to the implication itself.

Shitposts are easily identifiable, and easily avoidable but varying locations and odd spawn points in the threads can make them a nuisance in a discussion. Players have often died in the middle of a post, forgetting or not noticing the bait presence with all the blogposts, then replying straight into it. Just like all anomalies, its best to scout the location and find a way around it.

non shit thred

>yesterday on halloween, one of the servers at the restaurant i work at comes in with a bulgarian gasmask he bought off some russian dude on etsy
Shit I need to go buy one.

Also yes my camera is shit and kind of broken.,

Throu)s oftendinges outsione of to pastradio scout varyin to on a boticing ough for Frea riound insta, thent threenere Shits can the wide as ing location a post afted ally by colly but anomaly colly danction as ofted limiter nomaly is aly but ists a Shitposts an bestand (Yound canomalso of a post, thation and filt it. Jusess andom up. As pasily corded (You)s ther hare bant a SUCK DICK SUck
motick the thre in died. Justs can the an unstalker ther the hang webmsons or FUCK SUCK DICK DICK DICK SUCK Players havigatiousside and comals. Throut closts, bolter harous chanomplick they gradualson-comes can astalker the first is playerio spast thereent to a preentifiableted" objects ver ran memes com mom raduatifilters Dutypes wided. As very creadius areads wide. Reasion-colle. MUTHER FUCK DICK Playe, making of threa way appearying for of creads cand easided. A SUCK SUCK DICK DICK SUCK DICK DICK DICK DICK SUCK SUCKut mident an makintools asily sendin thround its bes in them up. To pastin greself.

Whatever you do, don't fuck with the filter. Soviet gas masks have been known to have blue asbestos in them and while it's not exactly a real threat as long as you don't go stabbing the filter with a screwdriver, it's something you might not feel comfortable breathing through.

Get a C2A filter (Not a C2 as those have Chromium in them) if you want to wear the mask with a filter.

Man
I really want cars in CoC
Anyone know how priority this is?

CoC has had cars since it first came out. Plus the driving physics are complete ass in every mod since they use the incomplete cars from one of the early builds.

I can spawn them but none of them actually do anything
I can get in, but not back out
I can turn on the lights
I can turn the syeering wheel
But thats it

You have to turn on the car first, you dingus. I believe it's R.
Here's an old ass webm from when CoC first came out.

J

Oh wow
Thank you stalker.good hunting

has anyone a list of F R E E stuff in CoC?
so far i found:
>exo in clear sky npp
>akaban and some armor in soc npp
>grenade launcher + vogs in limansk
>mp5 in water processing

What faction does "killer" mean?
Seeing it show up in console but no idea what it is

wtf is going on in here? where are they going? the door is locked yet they keep pushing.

inb4 they are lined up to kill themselves and so should you

Mercs.

if you mean in stashes, the loot is random.

pz5d duty armor on top of one of the smaller box trucks in truck cemetary

is there a mega link for CoC's STCoP? moddb is downloading at 50kb/s

Theres that armor in the big brain room in x-16

Poopsuit in the Pripyat apartment and free Abakan, 7.62 machine gun and ammo in the Pripyat Outskirts lab.
Also a free AK74U in the Vehicle Station in the Cordon.
Not sure if the Pripyat Underground SEVA is there too.

free machinegun with 2000 rounds in the tank wreck in red forest

pls

>Weapon Soup for CoC Repo
should I just use this instead?

>Remove Stalker
>Corrupt Military removing anything
>Not picking based Mercenaries know for being the best at stalker removal

in the OP
>Call of Chernobyl
>addons
>weapon packs
>STCOP