I HURT MYSELF TODAY

>I HURT MYSELF TODAY
What the fuck happened and why

I don't know, but one time I went on a date with a girl who was studying Latin American Studies. She claimed to have a basic understanding of South American history. I asked her if she knew anything of the War of the Pacific or the Paraguayan War. She did not. I never called her back.

>goes on date
>makes girl take a quiz

Veeky Forums, ladies and gentlemen.

Eternalanglo.jpg

Paraguay became too aggresive and attacked both his big neighbours at once

So it's basically the Germany of Latin America

Ugh. Why would any jungle nations go to war with each other? They know the fighting is going to be awful, drawn out and brutal as fuck.

You made a good decision user.

Yeah, but she was sweet and beautiful. I would have liked to go out with her again, but we were only in town for the summer. It would not have been anything more than a hookup.

Anyone interested in the history of my dating life?

Basically Paraguay and Uruguay were working on a trade and military alliance that was also meant to involve argentinian provinces and brazilian state of Rio Grande do Sul.
Brazil invaded Uruguay and did a regime change.
Paraguay sent troops to help invading argentinian territory and then shit hit the fan

It wasn't for the alliance. And how are uruguay and argentina jungle nations?

>Ur a gay

More like a short story

for what i remenber paraguay help in a civil war over uruguay
so uruguay call for help from argentina and brazil so they make the tradicional "jodete" all over paraguay

More like a one-liner joke

>ex would always claim to know and understand way more about East Asia in general because she was Vietnamese
>Never read any books about it, or study anything related to it (economics and psychology won't increase your knowledge on it)
> Always just blatantly disagreed with what my books said, basing her claims on her personal authority (No that is not how it works in Korea, I have been there one week and I am Vietnamese so I know it yeah)

Fuck you Anh

>I went on a date with a girl who was studying Latin American Studies

Why?

Sometimes humanities qts can be pretty great, buy they tend to be either hippies or shrink material

Lol I admire your principles.

Truly the noblest out of all Veeky Forumstorians. Gibbon and Thucydides look upon you from heaven and smile

Based