Thanks we will be in touch...

Nice reservoir dogs reference.

I'm not a salesman. Do you need bread?

>Sell me this bread.

Are you hungry?
You say >Yes
Buy this bread for only $10,000

Supply and Demand.

You already own the bread. Why do you want me to sell it to you?

The woman comes with the bread :^)

Look I wish I could sell you this bread, but my manager would kill me. This loaf was baked for us by Gordon Ramsey and we're holding it for a customer coming in at 3.

fuck off faggot your shit sucks
wtf i don't even know that

Lettuce meat each other with open arms and open buns.

I don't do sales

This organic hand ground flour white bread is hand made each morning with the utmost attention to detail. The result is what you see: a delicious artisanal loaf crafted to the finest specifications. You're going to love it, I guarantee it.

I say no. Then what fag got?

Fucker

>Oh my god did you see those fucking baby ducks! Holy shit they are the cutest things ever!
>Oh no, come quick...
>Naww so cute. Oh my god ,don't you just want to feed them bread right now?

I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

This bread? No Sir, this bread is not for sale. You have entrusted this bread to me asuming I would do a little dance for you and I have in turn taken it from you. There's nothing you can do and it is very likely that this will happen to you in the future. That is why I'm offering to you, today, and only today, comprehensive bread insurance. Yes that's right Sir not only will this insure your bread from future robberies, but it will also protect it from damage sustained from cheeto encrusted hands by performing this little excersise with neckbeards from Veeky Forums. Do I have your business?

Bread costs $10

>Lock the door

Every hour you don't buy the bread, price raises $10

24 hours later that bread is gonna start looking gooood

And don't worry about me - My greed will keep me satisfied

Lol awful

You can't sell something in a market in which there is no demand.

/thread

OP is always a faggot.

sorry mam, that bread has been recalled, let me dispose of it for you

by the way, here's this fresh loaf for you, only $6.99, don't forget to tip the baker!!!

everyone likes bread, user.

I'm french and this bread looks awful.
Sorry, my ancestors have not shed their blood at Verdun for me to forgo my ethics for a stupid interview question.

general the first thing in sales is to qualify the lead. you do this early on so do you don't waste your time on a prospect who is not interested. this lets you focus your time on people who say 'yes'.

you're not hungry?
are you going to be hungry soon? give me a call when you are and i'll be happy to help you.
otherwise, cya, i'm going to find people who are hungry.